Community > Posts By > fivespeedrt

fivespeedrt's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:49 AM
i was gettin my hair cut where i usually do by the same person. she is really cute :) The first thing she does when ever i walk in is check me out and look at my eyes lol. we usually flirt.... is that beacuase she wants a good tip or she likes me? we are the same age but wouldnt have time to do anything cause we are both so busy ?? What do u guys think??? I dont wanna ask somthing if its under the wrong impression

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:46 PM
yeh im good... they are nice on the outside but inside a rebel lol
back where im from were were simple and boring lol

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:42 PM
yeh its a little odd when everyone knows everyone and ur the new guy in town. I mean the only people that respected me were the people who liked my car... the small towns around me they don't give a crap what you do. the only money they make is pulling people over for speeding that are out of towners... happened to me lol

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:39 PM
yep completely understand... i just need to learn to stop picking the bad ones and pick a good simple girl for once lol

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:38 PM
and some little towns i imagine arn't bad its just the ones i went to didnt have nice people lol

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:36 PM
nope u were right i think. everything is growth ... just a matter of how you deal with that growth i guess

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:35 PM
little towns are like whole other worlds.... in the south full of hicks nuthing to do and beer lol... i found that one out the hard way getting my tires slashed by her not so nice ex the first night i went out with her. I guess im so so good with the good luck thing

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:32 PM
its cool im suprized somone understood what the heck i was sayin

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:30 PM
i guess ur right i was one hell of a ride and adventure ... i learned the definition of a "red neck" lol (pretty fast too lol) i guess thats what I get for moving to the south

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:28 PM
I do write some random stuff sometimes lol....

fivespeedrt's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:23 PM
why do you grow to love the things you hate (not sure if thats the right word). You go through life sometimesa looking back on things and thinking maby that wasn't so bad. Forinstance I had a relation ship with a girl from a small town. Never been to a small town before didn't like it much but then after. a while of thinking it wasn't that bad... the girl i dated was abusive but inside had a good heart. I still somtimes miss her but think it was for the best. I have moved on but the memories and thoughts I havn't let go from... does anyone have any advice.... thats if anyone can understand what I said lol it might have not made a bit of sense...

fivespeedrt's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:04 PM
math is finally simple lol

fivespeedrt's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:01 PM
ture ture good pt

fivespeedrt's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:56 PM
hey its cool i dont think there will be a day we will figure women out

fivespeedrt's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:55 PM
well that is ture im a little bit of a bad ass my passion is cars and goin fast and im very good as drag racin at the track people seem to like that ... and the fact i drive a shiny red sports car

fivespeedrt's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:49 PM
good pt... i try to let things fall as the may but they usually dont go anywhere lol

fivespeedrt's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:45 PM
i have tried alot of diffrent people i want nice but not boring she has to know how to have fun. but not so much that i have to look after every little thing she does to make sure she dosnt get herself into trouble lol

fivespeedrt's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:41 PM

Nice guys are boring too

read my hundred other posts about nice guys lol

that might take too long lol im just a simple ( well somtimes i wonder lol ) that has an active life that wants somone to share it with... its hard finding women who like fast cars and know anything about them lol

fivespeedrt's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:36 PM
yeh i guess thats right i have been in some bad realtionships but all of them have seemed to teach a life lesson in some odd way or another

fivespeedrt's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:32 PM
im wondering somtimes if im too nice.... everyone wants to be my freind but no one want a relationship .... hmmmmmmmm.... everyone that i know says im fine keep being who i am but at this pt its still landing me with nuthin... im waiting but lookin at the time is gettin a little borning lol... any advice?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21