no photo
Sat 05/11/24 07:27 PM
Thomas Aquinas defines love as “the choice to will the good of the other.”

no photo
Sat 01/13/24 12:18 PM
Americans Warned About Dating Apps
After 8 Suspicious Deaths in Colombia https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/us/americans-warned-about-dating-apps-after-8-suspicious-deaths-in-colombia-5564868?utm_source=andshare

no photo
Mon 12/25/23 04:59 PM
I guess everyone got sick of all the guys posing as women.

no photo
Mon 12/25/23 01:25 PM
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body ;)

no photo
Fri 08/04/23 05:08 AM
Thanks

no photo
Thu 08/03/23 06:36 PM
Is it possible? There are some real dummies here.

no photo
Sun 07/30/23 03:48 PM
I also quoted the official guidelines.

The rogue admin was imposing her own preferences, not Mingle2's.

That is why I hope she is FIRED.

no photo
Sun 07/30/23 06:26 AM
"but your face must be clearly shown"

where does it state that in their guidelines?

no photo
Sat 07/29/23 07:06 PM
where are the chat room s for older men for younger women?

no photo
Sat 07/29/23 06:56 PM
l hope that admin gets fired

no photo
Sat 07/29/23 06:55 PM
after a month and numerous reposting my profile picture is approved.

no photo
Tue 07/25/23 09:13 AM
Here is my answer: That is my decision to make, not some dweeb administrator, as long as the picture does not violate their guidelines.

I don't date fat women, and I want to see full body pics.

Your opinion does not matter, nor does the administrator's as long as I comply with the written guidelines.

no photo
Tue 07/25/23 08:42 AM
I do not understand how my picture violates their guidelines.

no photo
Sun 07/23/23 06:57 PM
My picture is not in violation of their guidelines but keeps being deleted, with the following message:
Hi Let's go Brandon,

We recently deleted photos from your account. Please only upload photos with your face clearly shown so other daters know who they are talking to. We are all more likely to talk to someone with their face (and smile) clearly shown in the profile picture right? Please upload another photo to get back in the dating pool! :)

Thanks,
Mingle2 team

"

I disagree. I want want a whole body shot so I know I am not chatting with some obese woman with a pretty face.

no photo
Thu 07/20/23 06:07 AM
Add a new photo
Photo Guidelines
No suggestive photos, nudity, or obscene gestures
No disturbing images or images of illegal activities
No copyrighted material
You should be in all photos
Photos should be in .gif, .jpg, .png, or .bmp format
Make sure the filesize of the photo is not too large or it will not upload properly

no photo
Wed 07/19/23 01:37 PM
They took it down again. How is no photo better than a full body picture?

Your profile photo has been approved!. Now you can message as many people as you would like.
02:50 PM
Thank you. I cannot insist on this but I can politely request that moderator be terminated.

There is so much fraud going on in your site and that douche bag is harassing paying members about pictures.. I bet that moderator is part of the picture collecting scumbags.
07:07 PM
Today
Hi Let's go Brandon,

We recently deleted photos from your account found to violate our photo and image guidelines.

Please be aware that we do not allow suggestive photos, nudity, obscene gestures, or otherwise inappropriate content on Mingle2. We also do not allow copyrighted material.

Violation of our photo policies can result in the deletion of your account, so please make sure to adhere to our photo requirements in the future.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,
Administrator
Mingle2
01:19 PM
Hey dumbo, it was approved 3 different times
01:22 PM
Put it back and resign

no photo
Mon 07/17/23 03:18 PM
I have not seen any rules about your first photo being a face photo... they have come back and said my photo is fine.

So it stands to reason that some rogue moderator was enforcing their preferences.

I wish all the photos had body shots... there is a obesity problem from what I see and hear.

no photo
Sun 07/16/23 01:10 PM
I had 2 face pictures that I pulled down until I know what the ruling on this is.

I am a paying member and the pictures are mine, I can post them as I wish.

It is outrageous that some dweeb moderator is harassing me, a paying member, when 90% of the profiles I have dealt with are guys posing as women.

no photo
Sun 07/16/23 01:06 PM
They pulled it down twice.

no photo
Fri 07/14/23 01:56 PM
Can anyone tell me how my photo violates picture standards?

Previous 1