Community > Posts By > whitestripe

whitestripe's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:51 AM
My dream trip is to go to Japan, has anyone gone and loved it?

whitestripe's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:47 AM
relationships obvioulsy reach that point where you gotta be more open, but just laying it on the line right away isnt realistic if you know whats best for yourself

whitestripe's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:37 AM
is it being led on or is the person just trying to protect their own feelings aswell? We have to see the whole spectrum

whitestripe's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:29 AM
just be yourself, have confidence and always remain in control.... I dunno usually works for me

whitestripe's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:26 AM
hmmmmm....... But ppl usually play the game so they arent taken as "easy" which makes sense, since the girl who makes you work for it usually catches most guys interest and vice versa. No girl will go for a guy who just says right away, "Im interesting in dating you", and if they do.... well...... desperate?

whitestripe's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:21 AM
I want to know if you like playing the game, or if you just wish they would say it from the beginning and skip the whole battle

whitestripe's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:17 AM
Seems like everyones giving you good advice but Ill put my 2 cents in anyways. Cut all ties even if he chases after you, if it gets too serious call the cops, get a restraining order. The only way is complete distance in all ways, Ive had a few girlfriends who have dated those kind of psycos. Even if you have "moved on" hes preventing you which is a burden you should never have to bear because of his insecurities

whitestripe's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:10 AM
My family (which includes my closest friends as well) Family will never leave you

whitestripe's photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:05 AM
I love the White Stripes, I think they are the children of the blues and bring a totally different sound than anyone else, Im seeing if anyone is on the same wave length