Community > Posts By > jeramiahf350

jeramiahf350's photo
Wed 04/10/13 04:00 PM
shore i will chat with you if you are still therebigsmile

jeramiahf350's photo
Tue 04/09/13 06:37 PM
sorry but that is the truth not every guy in this world is out to get you you know if you think that way then you mite as well say that women dont cheat

jeramiahf350's photo
Tue 04/09/13 05:47 PM
well i am not shore but i think i am a good guy i have dated some in high school but my first real girl is the mother of my daughter we went though school we broke up when i was 23 and she was 22 then i met my wife (ex) when i was almost 24 and we wer together for 12 years so as you can see i am not very good at this stuff cuz i have not got a lot of training so to speak i have always been loyal to the women in my life no matter what like my sisters i have a very good relationship with them cuz i stand by them i never had a mom cuz my parents did not want me so i am a ward of the state(kansas)so i think that makes me more loyal to them even when they treat me bad i never stepped out on the two relationships that i have had cuz i did not want that to happen to me i feel that any one women has more then any man should ever need or want

jeramiahf350's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:52 PM
the thing is i know what i want

jeramiahf350's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:28 PM
i guess i just dont understand does everybody out there think that all guys just think with thair southern parts

jeramiahf350's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:19 PM
to all you ladys out there tell me what makes you tick what are you wanting now days i am single and divorced i have one daughter that is almost 15 now i myself am 36 soon to be 37 on the 22nd of april i am to old to have any more kids my ex got the house and everything in it plus what was in the garage so i am rebuilding now so i dont have much to offer so what can i do to be more attractive to all of you just need some feedback help me out please

jeramiahf350's photo
Mon 04/08/13 03:53 PM
hey does any body else out there get messages from women that say they are from the states but when you talk to them they tell you something like they are in nigeria or somewhere in africa and they need to find someone to send money to help get them back or am i the only one just started talking to a lady that is suppose to be from utah but she said she was fling to nigeria when i told her that i was not going to send her money or anything she said that she did not need any then she stopped talking to me and deactivated her account on this site do they all think we are just dumb guys or what