Community > Posts By > psychotic

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:53 PM

Weiner

slaphead
Speak for yourself.....

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 12:08 PM

DO YOU PREDICT WHAT LIVE WILL BE WITHOUT SEX? I HAD INVITED MY OLD CLOSE FRIEND TO MY (PLAY ROOM)= TO MY ROOM, LIGHT UP CANDLES AND BOUGHT WINE TO SPICE IT UP.HE DECIDED IT WILL MESS UP OUR FRIENDSHIP...I HAVE NOT TO CONTACT HIM BECAUSE I FELT MAD AND UNHAPPY SHOULD I CALL HIM AND IGNORE THAT FACT IT HAS BEEN A LONG FOR ME AND SAY "I AM SORRY"

You should marry him.... A man almost never turns down sex.... He's either gay or in true love with you......

tis soo different with women when we turn it down....it is either ewwwww or I am just not in the mood..nothing as dramatic as all that...

Its just the way we are wired........

well damn...no wonder this never works...drinker

smooched

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:58 AM

DO YOU PREDICT WHAT LIVE WILL BE WITHOUT SEX? I HAD INVITED MY OLD CLOSE FRIEND TO MY (PLAY ROOM)= TO MY ROOM, LIGHT UP CANDLES AND BOUGHT WINE TO SPICE IT UP.HE DECIDED IT WILL MESS UP OUR FRIENDSHIP...I HAVE NOT TO CONTACT HIM BECAUSE I FELT MAD AND UNHAPPY SHOULD I CALL HIM AND IGNORE THAT FACT IT HAS BEEN A LONG FOR ME AND SAY "I AM SORRY"

You should marry him.... A man almost never turns down sex.... He's either gay or in true love with you......

tis soo different with women when we turn it down....it is either ewwwww or I am just not in the mood..nothing as dramatic as all that...

Its just the way we are wired........

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:52 AM
D R A M A ! ! ! !

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:41 AM

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:23 AM

Well Psychotic, whether or not MJ was a freak he gave a lot to the world in music and in charity... It's not the "value" put on these lives, it's their fame and how much of it they had.. MJ was a brilliant but tormented person... Farrah's death was completely overshadowed by MJ's but no less important... She was popular for different reasons and with different people.. MJ's death is considered as huge as Elvis' and will always be up there with that from what I can see going on and being said...

A man is a man.... "The fame and how much they had...." Not a good arguement... Billy and Farrah lives were just as valueble... That is the problem with people.... So many shallow people in this world ....
Mindless cattle... Propped up in front of the TV drooling over the sensationialism... My opinion is my own and I dont expect anyone to agree with me... Just speaking my mind... Im not attacking any one person.... But when are people going to see the media and government are forcefeeding use this garbage.... Its just a feeding frenzy of misfortune... and they are cashing in on it.... No worries tho...

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:01 AM
I bet he wont get 1/100th the coverage MJ did.... Course he wasnt a freak either..... My point is a life is a life.... Why do we put value more on one than the other???? Rest in piece Billy...

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:38 AM
"Thall shalt not honor false prophets" Period... Time to move on....

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:27 AM
PSYCHOTIC

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:21 AM
waving waving waving

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 08:35 PM
Oh have I ever.... I got a bucket of sorrow for a thimble of dissatisfaction....

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:41 PM

offtopic

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:40 PM
An unattractive canadian..... flowerforyou

Never happen.....

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:36 PM
Pats got the most I bet....

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:36 PM
I remember the movie.... But not what it was about.... I know they had long hair and rippling pecs..... I think they where aliens....

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:31 PM
Too much sausage on this pizza!!!! frustrated :laughing:

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:30 PM
laugh

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:29 PM

Is that like an obese dietician????

A bald hairstylist????

A ***** nun???

H0RNY....

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:29 PM
Is that like an obese dietician????

A bald hairstylist????

A ***** nun???

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:27 PM
So what if you are a sadistic masochist????

Previous 1 3 4 5 6