Community > Posts By > Bright Schultz

Bright Schultz's photo
Tue 10/05/21 03:00 AM
The young Rascals sang this song, This is what iam looking for :musical_score::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::notes::notes::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note:(Good LOVE, with strings attached humm Coldersky minus the halo,

I'm a god fearing man and I'm also looking for a god fearing woman ♀️

Bright Schultz's photo
Tue 10/05/21 02:59 AM
Looking for a real man that has a backbone.

I'm a god fearing man and I'm also looking for a god fearing woman ♀️

Bright Schultz's photo
Tue 10/05/21 02:55 AM
Wanna borrow my glass? :grin:

yes babe........ how much is it

Bright Schultz's photo
Tue 10/05/21 02:42 AM
I'm not extremely tall, but reasonably tall. I never found it to be an advantage at all, it's a disadvantage as far as I'm concerned.
- Clothes are made for average height of 1.68m, I'm 1.76m. So this can be a problem to have something fit nicely. (trousers and sleeves are sometimes too short)
- Most of my friends have always been lots shorter, not nice as short friends make me look even taller.
- Men usually prefer short women. Great if you go out with short friends!
- In older houses the worktops, wash-basins and bogs are too low.
- Household supplies: mops and tubes of vacuum-cleaners are usually too short

Go on holiday, book a tour on a local tour-bus in Turkey (or another country where ppl tend to be shorter) or a cheap flight. You gotta sit with your knees up against the chair in front of you for hours on end. Very uncomfortable.

The only advantage I have is that I usually can get to stuff on the top shelf without a step.
And you can appear to be more erm ... daunting/strong, which in social life isn't pleasant, but I've been a teacher and in that setting it sometimes was an advantage. Although the effect wears off and you're back to being strong, not appearing to be strong.

I always found it somewhat weird that ppl tend to think you are dominant cos of your height, as it's usually the short women that have a sting, not the taller ones.

So all in all, no advantage in being tall.

One day everything will be okay