Community > Posts By > Rusty

Rusty's photo
Wed 07/14/21 08:07 AM
U know the difference between the American and Irish grudges the American drink to keep the grudge away and the Irish drink to keep the grudge

Rusty's photo
Tue 07/13/21 08:27 AM
One must empty one self before helping someone else this your own ways usually get in the way so one must find there way to find themselves or lose everything

Rusty's photo
Tue 07/13/21 07:42 AM
I'm am week but strong just like a tree as I grow big and tall my trunk is thick and strong by branches blow to and fro lost in the wind I am broken in so many ways and my trunk has been cut deep and has been tried to be cut down but still here I am holding on I've seen many a moon pass above I've been warmed by the sun and cooled by the breeze I have bloosmed and bloomed many beautiful things I've seen many a shooting star pass above but yet here I am i still waver when the wars rage and never attended to but yet I still grow stronger still when I thirst I dig deep with my roots to find all I ever need in me with my leaves hanging gently on my branches I play my song can u here it in the wind for it is what carries it to ur heart

Rusty's photo
Tue 07/13/21 07:31 AM
So beautiful be at peace and rest ur heart

Rusty's photo
Tue 07/13/21 07:25 AM
On a ship at sea the storms come and go but when bad one start to show and start there rage and bring there worst I look to the stars and close my eyes and travel to new hights a see many wonders and beautiful things suddenly the rarest of all a shooting star filled with the ah and beauty in my heart I grab hold blazing across the blackness shinning bright I Sundenly find myself one with the star as I'm burning I can see people watching with ah and Wonder then I burn out and I slowly and gently open my eyes and I see clear blue sky's once again

Rusty's photo
Tue 07/13/21 07:11 AM
Keep ur eyes open for every opportunity to help and have a gentle heart doing and expect nothing in return