Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:57 PM

Why are so questions & threads indirectly resort back to sex ?
And women's behavior? spock

Prostitutuon is legal in many parts of the world & is either tolerated or ignore in others.
Or... women are stoned or burned to death ,on mere suspicious of sex out of wedlock.

Why do men seek out prostitutes ?

Why do men seek to have sex outside of marriage?

Why do men want to talk about it on forums or in public?

spock

good luck getting answers...lol

I 'd like to combine some of the ideas and questions in your post and ask why do men seek prostitutes and then want to stone them ? Shouldn't the customers be stoned as the real criminals?

Have sex with them and stone them no matter what; she combed her hair? "She had it comming. She put on make-up and perfume? "She had it comming. She wore tight clothes? "She definitely had it comming. Ok now I'm been facetious.No wonder woman hate us. Actually about a month ago here (CND), they were trying to pass such thing in Parliament about it been legal to sell but not buy sex..lol. Thats the stupidest thing i think.The John's ARE stoned,At least in the states they have intrapment stings that I've seen on TV.Here? Its not one of the rights I need to know.I would guess its against our rights here,its just that,intrapment. Couldn't the guy just say he was selling her sex If they were caught publicly? Like the Hugb Grant On sunset strip episode.Or both deny it That it was for money.
I guess they could both be charged for a lude puplic act.
I can see that been a lot more dangerous for the street woman as they will cooperate more with the police also many will try to take the money and threaten them with the police Which isn't going to end very well half the time I would imagine.

"Rainy Day Woman # 12 & 35"

Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good
They'll stone ya just a-like they said they would
They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to go home
Then they'll stone ya when you're there all alone
But I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get stoned.

Robert Zimmerman (Bob Dylan) song title "rainy day woman" brings me to our next explaination. Whats to do on a rainy day? "Everybody must get boned" ..lol Hey, many babies have been born '9 months' after long power outages in big cities like NY. Many in the winter due to short days and bad weather Like yours truly and my little sister that I kiss. J/k.I have an older sister that said 'get away from me you little creep...lol

(The song title was actually the age Dylon guessed to be of likely a mother and daughter that stepped into the studio to duck the rain)

*Book of Acts is from the Gospel of Luke, and contains an account of a stoning: "Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God... And when they had driven him out of the city, they began stoning him, and the witnesses laid aside their robes at the feet of a young man named Saul."

In this story, Stephen received his sentence after giving a speech to authorities who were going to kill him no matter what he said. This relates to how Dylan felt about his critics, who were going to figuratively "stone" him no matter what he did.

Wow...another fact:^^^^ Bobby D never has and says he never will write a song about drugs.

You, Uche,David and prehaps others would be more familiar with Book of acts than I although I need his help in my work day,day In day out.
Boy did I ever go off on the wrong track,I was smoking grass to this when I should have been reading the bible..I wonder if I could sue Dylon ha ha. I don't think anyone has ever won that sort of thing. I remember the Judas Priest trail. Ok now I have them all confused exept you ya rock head...lol "and sometimes words have two meanings I think you can see that"
waving hello to all

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:44 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 05/27/15 10:45 PM
I should hook you up with my little sister? She's a good kisser

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:37 PM
I'm from the blu_y one oyed Ci_y

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 05/27/15 12:39 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 05/27/15 12:52 PM

"Little Johnny Takes The NIckel"...As told by Leigh:banana: :banana: ...Click below to find out why!bigsmile

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bqUjry9OJk

I love Little Johnny!smitten

Funny one Leigh...you remind me of a teacher. Love your dry delivery.
Loosen up,dont be afraid to drop a few 'F bombs'...lol
Listening to you there reminded me of the first time we talked.
studying your voice at a moment and what went thought my head was
*mabye I shouldn't have wrote all those bad and sexual words...Opps
No ..below here are our real voices.
Leigh and Pony ....Kidding

http://youtu.be/iTgQHWQoatg

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 05/21/15 10:43 AM
Sure. ..but it will be on my own thread
Comming this summer as I press life's limiters
Hence the title

'Banging limiters'smokin

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 05/21/15 09:04 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Thu 05/21/15 09:07 AM
First I saw?
The moderators
First one to write?
The moderators
First ones to get on first name basis with?
The moderators
First ones to "see me"

Since I had a full frontal in my private pictures and it was taken down
I would say that one belongs to the moderators too.

So yeah they all seen my thingylaugh

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 05/20/15 10:36 PM
She would have to have some kind of hidden talent.
You know what I mean? 'You'can't have the Fran Drescher voice
scared without the Fran Drescher bodydrool = :thumbsup:

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 03/29/15 01:57 PM

So I got a message from a guy who seemed nice...I guess...I don't know since I could not understand a word of his message. I asked him if he was from the US and he said yes. He was talking a lot of gibberish...really bad misspellings and words that made no sense. Anyway, just wondering if I am the only one that this is a turn off for. I like someone who can spell wear :)

Many dyslecic people wont tolerate ignorant people.
So your not perfect. Were you up front with them? Maybe you would have veiwed things differently, you need to be eductated youself. Dyslexia is not your inconvenience its ours.Did your read the rules before posting? Are you aware you are breaking them? You not perfect but you don't have a condition that I'm aware of.
Sorry I should ask before I form an opinion or I become the Ignorant one.
So no option formed.

ridewytepony's photo
Sun 03/29/15 01:03 PM

what you would like to do and what your gona do are not the same are thay.

Very profound,The best and worst things in life are most spontaneous.Due to time past and Geographical location your statement would hold true.

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 03/28/15 07:00 PM
Thank you John...you tagged my quote.
A creative mind is a Beautiful mind indeed:wink:
Give me a call or email sometime...
Excuse me while I go see about a special girl nowlove

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:47 PM
"Goodnight Irvine"

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:05 PM

rofl

NO...."she" is special!

......and not in a short bus way like me.:banana:

Sweet..thats your girl Maxi..
"Its Beaty and the Beach. .but if anyone else ever calls him Beach I'll
Kill "em! ..happy

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 03/28/15 05:49 PM
Id like to smack that guys last tooth out..lol

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 03/28/15 03:58 PM
rofl rofl oh it was funnier when I thought you were going to give us lessons.You don't want to wine, you dont want to dine,
You just want to 69...? And you have said before you don't want to talk to them?? You packin'? Sometimes you just got
to pull it out. Thats all thats left. Make the agreement before you pick 'em up I guess.

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 03/28/15 08:26 AM
Hi John, A 'Beautiful mind' is a little subjective.
My Beautiful mind doesn't seem to fit this trend.
So If I post something it would be like going against the grain.
As the ol' clich� goes.."Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
If I write.. *example: (I want to cut your head off with my chainsaw) because a think its beautiful but others don't then I'm discriminated against.See the problem my friend? If I write something that fits the criteria then I'm a sel out...we become cattle.You got to fight the system buddy! You godda!

A creative mind is a beautiful mind

Much love from the west John,
A beautiful thread Alright!

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:06 PM

"Sun down. ..you better 'take care' if I find you creepin' round my back stairs"!

You will probably forget tomorrow anyway
Thank you though...missy

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 03/27/15 09:17 PM

Care to be more explicit?

Umm....I'll cut people heads of with my chainsaw...shall i go on?? Aaahhhhaa�hhaaa

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 03/27/15 06:27 PM
"Sun down. ..you better 'take care' if I find you creepin' round my back stairs"!

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 03/27/15 12:05 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Fri 03/27/15 12:15 PM
We'll log this planet first..then sure I'll move.

*Thomas Edits in
Srry i didn't read anything other than title. Sounds more like its Dating n relationship you were after? IDK..you're smarter than me when it comes to this.
But the rest of life I'm at least 10 maybe 20 times smaeter. .ha ha j/k Cristalwaving

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:26 AM

Sure! Why not? Not like it's going to happen if I met her first. whoa

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Sure..why not!...well I'd think it or say it. But we are only human and suject to change.

*You weren't who you said you were all this time!so who's Pssy have I been making love too? No sure but it REALLY wasn't mine. ..idn't dat a fact!! On a ligher note..

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25