Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Sat 07/11/15 11:26 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Sat 07/11/15 11:40 PM
http://youtu.be/onRbNsxRBVQ
"Don't worry Don't worry I not going to do what you all think I'm going to do...which is PLIP OuT"!

"This is getting embarrassing "

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:55 PM
I'm outtie..work out your own back yard before friends...then it real or not..
Thats what I always hope for

Peace out I'm gunna hit that rave for 4 days.Just figured I'd give the chics an 8 hour start.:wink:

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:17 PM
They took the fox down in minutes last time they took a bear standing up in the distance and said "I would have a better chance if people could see my face more clear ...with a wink? I'll give 'em a reason next time I'll tell ya

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:00 PM
Lol...you didn't see the snake going in the fox hole did ya?..lol

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 06:53 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Fri 07/10/15 06:54 PM
I got a crazy fox...jumped in my truck box a few weeks ago. So I fed It chips
see it above..what is with the thumb nail? Cuz I zoomed? Its two feet from me

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 06:19 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Fri 07/10/15 06:30 PM
Lol ..You are such a tease its funny. You're no help...It was formally The Merrit Mountain Country Music fest of 4 days
that was stacked with Nashville stars And I heard yesterday that it was rated one of the best places to get laid in Canada by Playboy mag. Its actually a "non alcohol event" these days so there's no reason I can't hang and do some mdadaahd and water...IDN
I'm already running away..you want to be my bonniewhat you're even crazier than I thought...lol
obviously I have a phone if they need me.
realy I'm saving the company $ if I camp there...lol..like I care.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:58 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Fri 07/10/15 06:06 PM
So I don't need to be here sitting in a cooking hot camp site of nearly 100f.
I can only go to work as A 5 pack crew
and I'm the only person left as I got f*ed and lied to by the company that said
"If you come down I will make sure you go out first...you got my word"

There are only a few people with Danger tree assessing tickets and he didn't want to put two on one crew so he broke his word and other logistic people are covering for him. I demanded they pay me up and my retainer daily or I'm rolling up. So they did....lol
so there is a rave starting today called Base Coast music festival 2015 in Merrit BC which happens annually For 4 days Its like 3000 people..and skirts everywhere around town
but I'm hanging down at the campsite and I have no crew but am on stand-by for $225 a day from 9 to 9.

So should Pony go AWOL?

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:46 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Fri 07/10/15 04:52 PM

Yep, but some of those mannequins in shop windows look hot.

I'm with you Joe,I always mirror my girlfriend after their little bodies. Headless??? Just as well.drool
In other words I mirror my gf after my gf
yep...I'll get one just the same..cut her hair the same and I'll even change her name.
Mannequins don't argue...period..headless or not.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 02:30 PM

Daddy is so mercurial. He's a mystery. He's an alien. He's extra terrestrial. He's so hypnotizing. Could he be an angel? Could he be the devil?

Sounds about right . .realy...the devil in disguise. Thats weird I'm glad you know him.I'm just a snake in the grass with wings.

"The word of the day is bush"
. I tried to get in the bush when it was popular in the late '70s but I was to young according to me babysitter.
I would always untie her top in the summer on the raft. Thats all I was getting.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 01:43 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Fri 07/10/15 01:47 PM

you two are so funny laugh laugh , but you are killing me.

Hi...I know your name? Yes I do...
give me three guesses?

IIIts Michelle. .no.. no..
Ok I know I know...is it Julia or julie.
No? Ok ok ...I got it...its its
Debbie...isn't it. ..right! right!
Yes it is Deddie.

Hey do you want to star in one of Pony's poems?
We could try you out there and maybe get you a film job? I'll think about it anyway...lol

I'm sure glad you said "you TWO are funny"
Or M'and I would be like "she's talking about me"
"Hello she's abviouly talking about me" "why would you think that" "well I could ask you the same thing" "well I could answer it" "then why didn't you"? "Well maybe I will"? "Well its a little late now"! "No its not!...we are still talking about it! "Too late"! "It isn't"! "It is"! "isn't"! "is"! *both latch on to each others hair* "let go"!
"You first"! "let go together" "k ..on the count of three" "..k" "..you better and no finger crossing either" "..I no that one". "So we agree" "we agree"
*both let go* we agree on another thing too"...*???*
"You do look funny aaaahhhaaaahha" "..she never said that" "..yes she did..."
"Do Gemini's get alone with each"
or do they just do battle.

Don't dribble in your droors this time.flowerforyou

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 10:09 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Fri 07/10/15 10:10 AM
Oh..so it is all about you..my bad my bad..lol
Yes of course don't forget all about that stuff.Hevens.
Thats the stuff right there that a like about you.
I play with that stuff about myself so "I get you"
and get a kick out of it.
Sometimes I don't want reaction just the fact I feel I got away with something..lol like a freedon thing.

Post #2
well thats the spoils of keeping it light.

He's funny but what a change from when he started here.
All for the better. I remember he had 400ish posts and started a thread and I was playing around with Leigh so we each posted about 3 times and
Your man in a post said:
And I quote:

"It sure would be nice if people would just post once and move on"
rofl I kid you not.
I thought *Is this guy ever a stick a in the mud*
but then he adopted a style...yeah! my style talk about insult to ingury.Lol j/k. Funny history anyway.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 09:30 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Fri 07/10/15 09:41 AM
Now silly...its not about you and me.. its about me..me! me! me!

This is how It works I get the wood scent from cutting the "Yellow Cedar"(Cypress) and the woman smells the mixture of chain oil sweat and yellow cedar and her sex pheromones start releasing.
at that point the bartender calls me closer and grabs me by my shirt colar and takes a big long smell of my uper body.I pick up on her sex pheromones and the chemistry is laid. Wait a minute she's confused.
She pulls me in for another deep smell and senses a warning pheromone.
Its the gf that gave me a hug out the door three weeks earlier.
I back up as a grab my beer off the bar and sit down with the crew and do some "livingroom cutting" for a few hours.
See I don't have to do anything when I have the motion poshion

You got spunk
You got game
I call you M'
But whats you name?
I'm just a guy that follows pain
Mess with me and you'll feel the same
I have two steel girls of sweedish strain
the work they do is quite insane
We work together in steep terrain
We're early morning lovers
at our best
26 yrs..through my test
If one of my girls shall let me down
I'll have to say
She won't be around
I'll walk to the tree that seems much bigger
I'll dog her in and hit the trigger
Ill use her sister and cut the back up and I'll stuff that bit�H in her undercut.smokin

Pp

Good morning. ..lol

That felt better..."journaling"is healthy.

You and I are buddy status.
You're not bit�y you're fun creative and keep it interesting.

PS..I Do know your name

I caught a mistake in there above ^^^ I said "and then the CEMETERY is laid" I just don't want to come of like Ted Bundy on here even know I'm not looking to date. Aahh.. who am I fooling.. Bundy has nothing on me. he's dead.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 01:17 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Fri 07/10/15 01:19 AM
Now its bed timewaving

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 01:14 AM

Really now? So what would show love then, Pony?

Like I said M' its
Mainly longevity of these things mentioned,If
Both can be mindfull of these things and put forth a continuous efert. Many take there situation for granted.
It takes two to make it and one to break it.
I Partnershits a leaky ship.

ridewytepony's photo
Fri 07/10/15 12:57 AM

When they keep using the word "love" to describe everything they like about you. "I love your sense of humor", "I love the color red on you", "I love your figure". :wink:

Thats infatuation but when ^^^this holds longevity then its a stage or layer of love.

In my experiences they don't think much of the things they claimed they loved you for.

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 07/09/15 11:36 PM

J, what do you need the saw for? scared Oh, to cut down the trees in the forest, your job.

So you make a woman cry to prove that she loves you? "What do you do to prove that you love her"?

Love your new photo. You have beautiful blue eyes. smitten Nice sexy kissable lips. Do you have chest hair? :wink:

What is in that Canadian water? So many sexy Canadian men here. We need to bottle that water.

I Don't "make a woman cry" she is just more pron to crying if she is more emotionaly invested.

"What do you do to prove that you love her"?
I can't prove anything to a woman that whole hartedly doesn't want to be there.Its like two magicians entertaining themselves.
"Thats your Card" yeah dig deal...look a Rabbit
"Big deal" You can tell a Woman M'...but you can't tell her much. I have always gone for mainly outgoing woman and then I clash with them.

But you guys are bottling Canadian water.
Nestle water is bottled a half hour from my fire base camp in Hope BC. Thanks for the nice words
Now I wanted to bottle the smell of Cupressus nootkatensis...now thats a panty droper

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 07/09/15 10:51 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Thu 07/09/15 11:06 PM
Yes I know its weird I got the adress from uploading into my profile and put all the right stuff on last time I just took the pic number from the camera and It looked right but couldn't open. The other site was easy as it gives an upload option when you post and just pick your doc and Its all auto.

What are you doing up M'? Its late eh

Its just cooling down here as it about 100 F

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 07/09/15 09:01 PM

Several times, including the Nightmare tour. I'm old. Lol

Vinnie's intro is very cool... If you look on YouTube you'll find a TV Special with Alice and Vincent...

well I definitely knew you didn't just fall of the turnip truck but you don't look old. Having said that I know you have some life years on me.

Yes I saw that just a few months ago.
I'll have to check it out again..it was cool.
took me back.

"Im not a boy and I'm not a man
stuck in the middle with out a plan
I'm forty eight don't know who I am

I got a baby's brain and an old man's heart took forty eight years to get this far
Don't always know what I'm talkin' about feels like I'm livin' in the middle of doubt". I'M eighteen

I butchered it but thats none other than:
Alice Copper
I'm eighteen

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:00 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Thu 07/09/15 08:05 PM
Nope M' but I majored in parking lot 101 in HIGH school and found out why they called it HIGH school. as well almost daily TRIPS to the farmers fields in the fall, I sure had an intrest in farming. It was quite educational as I learnt how to spell Psilocybin after 11 years of it.
which turned out was slightly a more effective way of learning than in the class. I don't like the smell of it burning either.

*Crystal good thing I wasn't having a swail of a beverage on that one
LMAO..are we 29 years apart two? Of course we are not. Just worlds girl..just worlds. And there is nothing wrong with that...lol
funny one ..Listen to the Black widow with Vincent Price intro
when you do your..what is It you do...lol Crystals..cards ect.
and vidio it for us please...I want to get scared..J/k

Stan, me man.

I don't even know if I knew that one? It was like 1980 for me and my bud was 15.A crab,salmon and herring Fisherman that bought a 1972 CMC truck that was done up lowered with a mural on the back window and a cool flame job and A Track tape deck...lol
He didn't have a DL yet so we just got baked and listend.
Albums:
Welcome to my nightmare
Crime of the century
and Dark side of the moon
Think thats all we had but thats all we needed.
oh to be 13 again
Alice was the musical theatrical innovater for certain.
Did you ever get a chance to catch him on stage? Not me
but it would be on the bucket list.

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 07/09/15 02:36 PM
You're welcome.welcome

If I said "do you like Alice Cooper would you say who is she? Its partially the 29 year age gap but I doubt most never no what I'm talking about either.

"Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna like it, I think you're gonna feel you belong.
A nocturnal vacation, unnecessary sedation, you want to feel at home 'cause you belong.
Welcome to my nightmare whoa, ho, ho, ho...

Welcome to my breakdown.
I hope I didn't scare you.
That's just the way we are when we come down.
We sweat and laugh and scream here.
'Cause life is just a dream here.
You know inside you feel right at home, here.
Yeah, Welcome to my nightmare yeah, hey, hey, hey...
~Alice

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25