Community > Posts By > ishola87

ishola87's photo
Thu 06/26/14 03:02 PM

We have many members here from many different countries who aren't as learned in the art of writing/speaking English, so I think patience and tolerance of our cultural differences is warranted.

There are many folks born here in the States, who, for whatever reason, also aren't as well educated in spelling and proper punctuation, and others who just don't care one way or another. Either way, IMO it is not a reflection of their character, their intentions, integrity, or what is in their heart, and those are the things I think that are most important.
. Just like me , I can read well but to write correct english is the problem.but am still trying .good topic

ishola87's photo
Thu 06/26/14 12:29 PM
For me I am Hot when it comes to serve my girl friend night food on bed.lovely topic.

ishola87's photo
Fri 06/13/14 07:54 PM

To impress people yes love is most important but in reality money is everything at least now a days. ... it's true
. This is true talk .

ishola87's photo
Fri 06/13/14 07:51 PM
Talk of now friends,Money Money is what makes women to fall in Love with their partiner.Once money finished they will change their attitude and started act somehow.So Money Love now aday if there is no money their no Love.

ishola87's photo
Fri 06/13/14 09:17 AM
Hmmmmmm really .u are fully right but but .chat me private if u wish

ishola87's photo
Fri 06/13/14 09:06 AM
I knew is gonna finish but what make me say thing like this was my pal that LoVE money too much and so hatch.we did little bizness that fetched us little ammount but he insist to give me my own share and I think what comes must finished.that is all.please what can I do for such bad guys ? Advice please

ishola87's photo
Fri 06/13/14 08:55 AM
I asked this question because my girl friend said it. Doesn't but she like to ask of it from me.

ishola87's photo
Mon 05/19/14 08:20 AM
There is nothing wrong if white girl marry black boy, But the fact is that some of these girls are afraid of dating black. because Some of these guys are with different idear which they use to deceive and dupe.... Like me I text one message to one or two girl here because I was so admired by their beauty. but unfortunately they harass me with different names that make me annoy because I didn't have such thing like that in my mind. please black guys don't looking white ladies to marry ooooooo.some of them are with sword mouth. GOD bless all. Good luck to all searcher

ishola87's photo
Tue 05/13/14 02:00 AM
I love this question so much

ishola87's photo
Fri 05/09/14 02:56 PM

in my own view, women are smarter than men as..the fury of a woman knows no
women hide their pain.anger.betrayal and likely action behind a smile.
hmmm is true

Well isn't that a slap in the face to those of us who like to smile frustrated

ishola87's photo
Sun 04/06/14 01:04 PM
Thanks Madam for advice me

ishola87's photo
Fri 02/14/14 02:27 AM
i have been here searching for love but i did not meet one.is it my country or my complexion made them avoid me.

ishola87's photo
Thu 01/16/14 11:33 AM

You might think am a weirdo but have you ever found yourself,do you know who you REALLY are?
Most of us dont and end up on endless orbits on dating sites looking for the quick fix..
How can we have the trust to dare to love someone else when we dont know who we are?

These what meansured here is hundred percent true.i dont want any woman here just of the complain and name some of them had calling way back here on this faithful site.

ishola87's photo
Wed 01/15/14 02:43 PM
My Dear Bro true lover are scarce but by prayer and draw close to God you will surely meet yours.Just do two thing i meansure right now with holy hearth you would know that God is The God of Wonder.

ishola87's photo
Wed 12/25/13 02:22 PM
Thanks larssom71 for making this little clear to me

ishola87's photo
Wed 12/25/13 02:05 PM
i have situation relate to this but i need your attention before step taking.

ishola87's photo
Wed 12/25/13 02:02 PM
getting contract worthy of big money makes me happy.

ishola87's photo
Wed 12/25/13 01:48 PM

Izzy is correct. Lagos is particularly famous ....a scammers capital if you will.

You will have to overcome your nations bad reputation online, unfortunately.

Welcome to the forums. There are Nigerians here proving the stereotype wrong everyday. Not without effort tho.

yea it was really true that Lagos full of scammer due to unemployement that is happening in our country but i did it think this could be the way to success because if you steal to gathering things.all would soon be scattered while it comes to time of enjoyment.My Dear friends i cant dupe nor steal just of money which is VERNITY.i have my own work which am doing to leave better life.One Love.

ishola87's photo
Wed 12/25/13 10:38 AM
i have been on this site for a long now but i have not meet my match. please what is my offend for this,?

ishola87's photo
Wed 12/04/13 04:24 AM
age is just a number .but love is the best thing that matter most.

Previous 1