Community > Posts By > Smilebobbi

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 12:56 AM
I think it would be good if you included a pic of you smiling. Some of your pics are difficult to see. A couple good pics would represent you better. Best of luck to you.

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 12:37 AM
36 is not old, unless you're an eight year old talking about your mother. I'm 47 and told myself that too when faced with starting again after 10 years of marriage. Then I reminded myself that love finds a way at any age if you're open to it.

I really don't think the is the easiest way to find someone you're truly compatible with. While I haven't given up on the idea (just joined recently), I've noticed most searches show mostly inactive (offline for over a month) people. I've decided joining social groups in my area is probably a better way to go. We'll see... Maybe something like that could help you find someone special.

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 12:20 AM
Add an option to the search feature to omit people who haven't been online for over a month. It's frustrating to pull up profiles for people who aren't currently interested in dating or what ever.

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 12:14 AM
I dreamt I woke up to find pimples on my face so went to the mirror and popped them one by one, splattering that funky puss all over the wall. When I was finished, my face looked normal and I felt happy and free from that disgusting mess. Hmmm, seemed appropriate for someone moving on after a breakup.

no photo
Sun 04/21/13 11:55 PM
I just ate an ABBA-ZABBA. Good stuff biggrin

no photo
Sun 04/21/13 11:43 PM
Yes, I agree. The good emotions make me itching for more, and i wake up every day trying to figure out how to get more of it. The bad ones make me want to curl up in a ball and cry. So yes, I guess it is true. On the other hand, most men I know are more emotional than me. Not sure what that says about me. Lol!

no photo
Sun 04/21/13 11:32 PM
Discussion on politics or religion. If I wanted to be convinced or converted, I'd still be married.

no photo
Sun 04/21/13 11:23 PM
I would serve as a vigilantly service to the world. That way I would feel useful in situations where the justice system fails. If I live forever, I could never be close to people and watch them die... Suffer... And live through the loss over and over and over again. The only way to deal with such a miserable sentence of eternal life would be knowing I made a positive impact on many lives. Probably change the future too.

no photo
Sat 04/20/13 02:56 PM
Don't ever let anyone cause you to lose site of yourself or your spirit and desires. Life is too short to not enjoy every moment possible. If a person isn't making an effort to build you up, it is far too easy for them to knock you down eventually.

no photo
Sat 04/20/13 02:24 PM
Most of the single dads I've met are really terrific. You can tell a lot about a single parent by how they treat their kids. I love to observe a man interacting with his kids. At the park, pool, or being involved at school, it is so sweet. Many people think that a dad is going to bail after a breakup, but I don't see it that way. A breakup can make you more thankful for what went right in the relationship (kids), and let go of the bad. Once a couple splits, the focus has to be on the kids. Playing the blame game with my ex only brought out the worst in both of us. Gotta let it go and be happy in order for the kids to be healthy and happy too.