Community > Posts By > Firehottie210

Firehottie210's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:26 AM
**** what the girls are saying on this man ok listen to me.

Yes they want the quote un quote nice guy.
But they dont want you clingy to them like a sock just out of the dryer ok.
They want to see that bad side and that rough side but with some sensitivity. Bad side 80% nice side 20%.
Ok number 2) You look like a good looking guy NOHOMOINTENDED. just start blowing off girls a little bit let them come to you or if your goin to approach a girl ask for there opinion on something and treat them like one of the guys. if this doesnt work then your a fool! and you need to grow a pair and stop being nice.

:)

Firehottie210's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:46 AM
It sounds great. Thanks again. I already have plans to meet her over thanksgiving break. Il let you all know how it went.

Firehottie210's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:52 AM
Sounds good. Shes basically everything ive ever wanted in a girl. Italian. CuteSexy. Educated. Home and family oriented.

Thanks for the advice. Im medically smart if you guys got problems feel free to write about anything to me!

:)

Firehottie210's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:44 AM
I recently met a girl online here. She is close to where i live and things seem really good.
She and i have been talking on the phone and ive seen a pic of her. She also gave me her school email address to prove she is a student where she says she attends. I believe everything she says bc stories and her telling me things match up. Theres no intuition about her lying. She has already told me she likes me and that makes me happy.
But some stories are scaring me into the fact i havent met her and online dating can be bad! i just dont know if i should ignore that and stay with how i feel? Any advice? This would be my first time meeting any girl online.

Firehottie210's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:49 PM
In one day, your blood travels nearly 12,000 miles.
Your heart beats around 35 million times per year.
Your heart pumps a million barrels of blood during the average lifetime -- enough to fill three supertankers.

Well from what ive learned in anatomy and physiology. the human body for a normal male contains about 6 quarts of blood. Any questions feel free to message me.

Future athletic trainer.

Firehottie210's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:13 AM
its still used today on most SATS and ACTs and alll PSSA standard testing for schools all around the states.

Firehottie210's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:45 AM
hey id rather drink coffee than poison my body with pills to keep me awake and then have to take pills to put me to sleep.

2 Next