Community > Posts By > Firehottie210

Firehottie210's photo
Thu 07/07/11 05:21 PM
is it possible to get back the girlfriend you dumped?? and how do you go about doing it.

Firehottie210's photo
Wed 10/20/10 09:15 AM
ladies around my age bracket, 18 to 30 would love to chat and maybe pursue a relationship. contact me.

finding its a bit hard to find a woman and most of the profiles are deleted or non existent.

Firehottie210's photo
Sat 06/12/10 04:59 PM
any girls 18 to 30 around these two areas. please message me. im looking for a good girl with a bad side. and would love a serious relationship not a **** buddy or fwb.

jimmy b.

Firehottie210's photo
Thu 03/11/10 11:33 AM
what you guys are writing.......is VerbalHarrassment! for real. grow up. i was dead seroius bout finding someone i can feel comfortable with and show off to my family and friends.

p.s

**** youu.

Firehottie210's photo
Thu 03/11/10 05:54 AM
id love to date within my heritage. i think italian woman are stunning and beautiful! they know how to take care of there men and they maintain there appearence at all times.

if your a hott italian girl. slim/toned. piercings/tattoos allowed. non smoker. Drug diseases free. family and goal oriented. no kids bc i want my own. hit me up. im a nice guy just wanted to find love somehow.

p.s no hateful or judgemental comments. just a nice guy.

Firehottie210's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:36 AM
just curious as to how many people actually FOUND someone and are still with them today??

is it safer to date on this site then other sites??

Firehottie210's photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:53 PM
i appreciate the time your taking to write and give me helpful hints!

im writing all this down for sure.

Firehottie210's photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:13 PM
what you mean by heighten sex drive?

i can go longer in bed??

Firehottie210's photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:12 PM
im an athletic training major so if you want to chat about this email me therapy.i have questions.

Firehottie210's photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:03 PM
i just got a new girlfriend and i want to get toned.

so she has something to look forward too then the baby fat on me. i mean look at my pic im not ugly or fat just wanting that definition.

what from GNC should i get for that.

Firehottie210's photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:55 AM
steroids is out of the picture! haha im a medical student i know what they do to the body if taken wrong.

Whats teh quickest safest way? i mean working out everyday doesnt cut it.

Firehottie210's photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:49 AM
I want to konw the quickest way to get muscle in your abs and arms and chest? legs and inner thigh?

Firehottie210's photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:48 AM
Singing beginner. Any percussion instrument. Drumset snare toms.

Firehottie210's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:28 AM
gay marriage goes against everything god intended for the people. A man and a Woman should be married to go off and reproduce etc.

Firehottie210's photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:13 AM
Thats a tricky situation if you think about it. She actually didnt violate any civil rights legislation in law bc she said african american and if the salon cant do the hair they cant do it.

blacks will sue over anything now a days no lie.

Firehottie210's photo
Mon 11/24/08 03:43 PM
i think girls need to pull that stick out there ass and have another drink for us guys sake.

too uptight and picky! damn/

Firehottie210's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:02 PM
It is not stereotyping. It's the fact that when life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When girls want a someone to date. They are not looking for the nice guy ,who is nevertheless so desperate to find a girl, that its a turn off for woman. So when i say that i am right, its a true statement.

And im saying about the pick up artist is that they show guys like you. The loser who cant pick up woman, that you dont go into a situation with a clingy sense of mind. You go in and treat them like a guy friend and they dont feel pressured.
Yes i will be a certified bachelors which means im not completely stupid.

Firehottie210's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:42 AM
Any more highschool?? RIGHT!! Im 21 ****ing yrs old. i attend college and its the truth wat i say. if you dont agree with me look up hte facts online or watch the pickup artist on vh1 or Dr. Drew Pinsky. Im almost a certified bachelors in athletic training and even at my age girls dont want the nice guys they want the bad ass who slaps them around and grabs there ass in public.

So Whats your excuse. are you mad bc girls dont find you attractive bc you got no hair or something.

Firehottie210's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:30 AM
thats too funny man!

Firehottie210's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:29 AM
you guys dont need to read that bogus bull crap on nice guys.

If you got a question come find me on here and il explain.

Im a pro at this subject and i can answer any and all questions.

Previous 1