Community > Posts By > AHEATH

AHEATH's photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:14 AM
Nothing! Laying out back in my yard enjoying the sun

AHEATH's photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:01 AM
To myself it isn't a big deal but I have noticed quite a hesitation from most people on this site when it comes to the human body, while I was abroad in Europe nudity was fairly socially excepted, but now that back in the states is more like society here would rather burn nudists at the stake lol

AHEATH's photo
Sat 06/14/14 09:35 AM
Just curious to see how many of you have either gone to or would go to a nudist resort or clothing optional resort

AHEATH's photo
Wed 06/11/14 06:07 PM
Lol,i can imagine as o have never tried to iron in the buff

AHEATH's photo
Wed 06/11/14 05:12 PM
Perhaps I shouldn't have said beliefs, how about people perceptions, as for your quote regarding the world population you are way off due to the fact that humans are the only population on the earth that practices the rituals of clothing no other populace does and humans are but a fraction of the life forms on this planet.but all this is way off topic

AHEATH's photo
Wed 06/11/14 04:55 PM
I think it's funny how most people have to inject social beliefs of body image into conversations. If society didn't believe and transfer the ideology that the human body should be hidden and to be ashamed of, than most people wouldn't believe such as yourselves the negative stereo types of the human form in its natural state

AHEATH's photo
Wed 06/11/14 01:36 PM
Just curious to see how many others out there are naturist or nudist as it it's very difficult to find someone who is accepting of the life style and that is comfortable enough with their body image to date someone who is

AHEATH's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:09 AM
im in tucson:smile:

AHEATH's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:02 AM
love the new pics absolutely gorgeous