Community > Posts By > Nick

Nick's photo
Fri 08/06/21 01:53 PM
Edited by Nick on Fri 08/06/21 01:55 PM
I guess the jury has spoken. Women in general are very shallow. I guess humbleness and dignity is out the window. And I'm to make a spectacle of myself and be comfortable being disposable. Y'all get what you deserve every time I see you cry about how bad you have it. It ain't gonna be from me. I'll be a badass quietly. And if anyone wants to try to eat me. They're gonna choke on it. Cuz you'll be biting off more than you can chew. Cuz we men know the most dangerous of us don't have to talk about it.

Nick's photo
Fri 08/06/21 10:57 AM
This nice guy can compete in the octagon. And just yesterday made the cut on a semi pro rugby team. I just use my strength to defend those who can't defend themselves. A persons dignity is sacred. Those who boast are compensating for their short comings.

Nick's photo
Fri 08/06/21 08:36 AM
I've seen this predicament from both ways. It never ends in happily ever after. It's an extreme sacrifice to give up a sex life willingly. It seems impossible actually. It does serious mental harm to be neglected from intimacy.

Nick's photo
Fri 08/06/21 02:19 AM
You're a rare person Julie. I hope you're appreciated

Nick's photo
Fri 08/06/21 02:08 AM
Things like what they would have to do for the privilege for a shot at the title. Or I don't want to be your first or your last. I just want to be next. And much worse.

Nick's photo
Fri 08/06/21 12:55 AM
Ladies? Why is it so easy for me get action when I'm a pretentious dick. But if I'm kind and a gentleman I get dogged on at a 0% success

Nick's photo
Fri 08/06/21 12:20 AM
Edited by Nick on Fri 08/06/21 12:22 AM
Why is it that when I'm a pretentious dick? Woman are all over me. But when I'm kind and a gentleman I receive scorn and rejection. I feel doomed to lonliness, because I just don't it in me anymore to treat y'all like carp. What's the deal?