Community > Posts By > billromance

billromance's photo
Thu 05/21/09 03:40 PM
Don't play victim. Just work on being the best you possible. When that happens ..... then the right guy comes along ...... then your child will become a detail instead of a deal breaker......:smile:

billromance's photo
Thu 05/21/09 03:29 PM
I feel your pain, I'll be 55 by the time day 8 arrives next January. It will be set in NYC and Jack, Kim, Renee and President Taylor will be back.

It's been a busy week of finales ..... Criminal Minds was rather disturbing and left us with a cliff hanger too. Fringe had Leonard Nimoy showing his face for about 5 seconds before the credits rolled.

But at least my girl Shawn won dancing with the Stars and my man Chis won American Idol.

Boy.........do I need a life or what ? .......... lol

billromance's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:21 PM
Prairie Oyster - String of Pearls. Not a bad song on the whole CD

billromance's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:11 PM
Long Gone, an old HBO movie with William Peterson, Virginia Madsen and Dermot Mulrooney. Go Stogies

billromance's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:00 PM
I would tell them both how I feel. Maybe watching their reactions to this would give me more insight on the kind of women they are and would help make my decision easier.

billromance's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:56 PM
Never blue, there's too much to live for. Get blue at times seeing all the beautiful women here who live on the west coast while I'm stuck back east.

billromance's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:21 AM
I'm sure that there were many crucified, it was the death de jour in many cultures. But how many got back up ??

billromance's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:14 AM
Thanks for the info. Haven't been able to get rid of it on W2K. But six months on xp with it gone, are things still working ??

billromance's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:30 PM
I use Firefox and love it, but since IE contains the infrastructure for browsing, you have no choice but to keep it.

The good news is that Firefox is not the magnet for virus' that IE is.

billromance's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:16 PM
How do you separate the Prophets and Jesus from the Apostle Paul ?

Use an Acts

billromance's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:50 PM

thats it i'm getting a headache i'm going to lay down anyone want to cuddle?

Well, sit next to me on the couch, I'll take the sign down form the room ....... lets cuddle and pass the blueberry muffins

billromance's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:01 PM
Google this and you'll find out that it wasn't written by Andy Rooney. Truer words however, were never spoken.

billromance's photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:35 PM
Loving obedience by proper arrangement and deliberate decision

billromance's photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:32 PM
C'mon now. That's not nice.