Community > Posts By > Neoloverboy22

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sat 02/28/09 07:47 PM
mad

What am I not getting? Was this a "real life" relationship or an online/webcam relationship?

It was an online/webcam relationship. I forgot to mention that part. All in all, relationships are relationships regardless of whether or not its real.

No they aren't, you were played, con'd, what have you?? And it is your fault you were sucked in over and over like that. And, if its not real, its not a relationship. There is no way you can have an online relationship via the pc and maintain the same emotional involvement level as you would in person.

Hey, don't judge me on this! I never had good relationships and I wasn't even aware that she was a camgirl at first! I know it was my fault for being sucked in, but I have learned from. If you were in my shoes, then you would feel how I feel now!

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sat 02/28/09 07:38 PM

What am I not getting? Was this a "real life" relationship or an online/webcam relationship?

It was an online/webcam relationship. I forgot to mention that part. All in all, relationships are relationships regardless of whether or not its real.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sat 02/28/09 07:32 PM

I am not sure it could even be called a relationship.

That's true. She really didn't care about love, only just money. There were a lot of girls that did that.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sat 02/28/09 07:24 PM
Well, about yesterday (Friday, February 27) my girlfriend and I had a serious fight and we broke up. The reason why the breakup began in the first place happened two days ago, when she was pressuring me to give her some votes ( she is a camgirl from the Philippines and I know what you might be thinking about, but I'm not interested in girls that are prostitutes. However, there are real camgirls who do want to have good relationships and are fully honest about it). She wanted to win a competition that was held in her workplace and I think it had affected her mind so much that she had changed on me.

After I said that I didn't have a card right now to help her out, but I was doing the best I can to help her with her work, she started to get stubborn about it and told me to leave her alone. I asked her if she still loved me even if I didn't have a card, but she never gave me a straight answer. So we broke up because of her attitude and the way she lied to me so many times.

Christine, that's her name BTW, lied and broke our promise that we would never leave each other. I wanted to be with her so much, but because of her lies and deceptions I had to leave her. She had lied about where she lived and how she said she wanted to be with me, but I forgave her because I know for the fact that she was so obsessed with trying to win that competition that it had totally messed up my relationship with her. I loved her, but she didn't love me; it was all a facade so she can get me to vote for her. Why do I keep on finding girls who are liars?? Although this breakup was one of many, I have to move on from this and be with girls who are not fakes and appreciates me for who I am.

So that was why I had to change my profile from in a relationship back to being single on this site. :((

Neoloverboy22's photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:05 PM
Did any of you read my profile essay? frown

Neoloverboy22's photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:03 PM

Not so much with your profile, but with your threads/posts. It isn't necessary to put "LOL" (virtually) every time.

Oh come on! I'm a pretty funny guy. You got to get to know me first. Trust me.laugh

Neoloverboy22's photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:48 PM
Let me know what you guys think about me. I'll be happy with alot of criticism. happy

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sat 01/24/09 03:59 PM
Hey all of you beautiful ladies out there! If you're looking for casual dating, then check me out and let's have some fun! Take it easy.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:03 PM

bigsmile Before you ask someone out, what do you need to find out about them?bigsmile

flowerforyou And how can you tell if they love you?:heart:

I would ask them everything that is relevant to who they are. If they don't want you to do a background check on them, then that only means that they are hiding a dirty little secret. So, google their emails to see if they're not scammers, or if they are members of social sites, check them out for your personal safety.

Love is a very strong and intense feeling and you may have to be careful about that. I had been in relationships where my significant others say that they love me, but only when I found out that they were with somebody else. Two of which got pregnant by their other boyfriends behind my back and one of them asked me to raise her child. Another example is when you meet someone online and they claim that they love you, if you sign up to their websites and pay for their services. So, be VERY careful when you or your date says "I love you" because in reality they may only want to get into your pants, take your money, or other things. Get to know them on an intimate level first and if they respect and honestly care about you, then you know they actually mean it.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:03 PM

not my cup of tea sad2

but we all have our opinions & you asked.

you shouldn't worry about what we all think... the ones that matter wont care what you look like.

awwww... Thanks. That was very sweet. I just wanted to see if any girl thinks about me.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:03 PM

not my cup of tea sad2

but we all have our opinions & you asked.

you shouldn't worry about what we all think... the ones that matter wont care what you look like.

awwww... Thanks. That was very sweet. I just wanted to see if any girl thinks about me.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:51 PM
Do I look like a bronze god or just butt ugly? Let me know what you think. lol

Neoloverboy22's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:01 PM
I wouldn't be offended if my significant other doesn't call me because she might be busy with work or with her faily. However, if she doesn't call me after a couple of days, then I would be a little mad(and I find out that she is cheating on me, then I'll go crazy LOL)

Neoloverboy22's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:53 PM
Hey ladies! If you like to check me out, don't hesitate! I love feisty girls and you have the passion, go for it!LOL

Neoloverboy22's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:48 PM
No problemo my friend.:smile:

Neoloverboy22's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:36 PM
Love is a difficult feeling to grasp. It's a feeling that can make you or break you.
Have you ever seen romantic films that always have happy endings? Well the love that you feel inside is not like in the movies.
They are not always realistic and you never know if you or your spouse really have feelings for each other. It's hard enough for people to find the ones that they
can love and cherish and there are relationships right now that have negative vibes all around you. For example, abusive relationships are one of the downfalls of many
relationships today because one person is insecure about themselves for whatever reason. Keep in mind, cheating, in my opinion, is much like abusing your spouse mentally,
somewhat physically, and emotionally. Everyone of us needs to talk to each other and try to find the reasons why we love or hate each other and we must be truthful to
ourselves and with each other no matter how hard the truth is. I need to be truthful about myself and with other people in order for me to be with everyone, but in a world
where truth can also become twisted, even in relationships, it will be hard for me and for you.

It is also important that you must not take love for granted because it will haunt you and you will feel regret and sorrow that could possibly make you do things
that you will regret it for the rest of your life. Sadly, there have been people who have loved someone and have died because of it. Love the one you're with. Love your spouse
with all your heart and soul. You only have one life to live and if you say that you hate someone, you may never know if that person could be alive or dead and that will
hurt you wherever you go. Embrace your lovers as best as you know how and try to be there for each other no matter what. If you are single, love your family and your friends
because they will be with you until the end of our lives. Love each other always and never forget them.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:49 PM
So if you have any suggestions, comments, or questions about my profile, then let me know guys and gals. ;)

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 06:34 PM
I'll try to see. I know there are so many girls could be interested in me on this site. Who knows....biggrin

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:02 PM
frustrated I will take these advices. BTW, I am a introvert. Pretty much shy.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:34 PM
I know I know I know. I am a good artist. I go to school to become a animator. I do have a life like everybody else. I'm not saying I'm desperate. I just wanted to see if I have successes at it.

Previous 1