Community > Posts By > swimkid64

swimkid64's photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:28 AM
Beauty will be revealed with age. Look for laugh lines, that is a happy person.

swimkid64's photo
Mon 01/11/10 02:07 AM
Education motivation, we don't have it. Our modern world is set in motion and we have a whole generation thinking automatic faucets are expected and if you have to actually turn the handle it is considered "Old Fashioned."
I think wisdom would be a better asset. So many people are considered worldly, but not wise. Knowing things and applying them are not often taught.
I don't know how, but we need to show ourselves how to build and find our own world. That made more sense in my head. Oh well, on to another post.

swimkid64's photo
Tue 09/29/09 02:33 AM
Cast a larger net. Get more responses and then start to sort them out.

Parable? Well, like my home; I painted the window trim, but just white, not any color. It doesn't bother me, if and when I do get married, she will have the choice of any color. Does that make sense?

swimkid64's photo
Tue 09/29/09 02:06 AM
Show more commitment on your views, give us at least one paragraph. I think the picture is fine.

swimkid64's photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:25 AM
Oh, rant I know I am going to get some negative feedback for this...

I feel very bad for the women tears out in the world. I listen to the things guys talk about, and I don't know how to help these devil guys.

I listen, I mean I listen to people, indifferent old, :banana: young, able, stupid, smart, brokenheart scarred, religious, selfish.....etc.
You are in love when you can see her love in your tomorrows. Does that make sense? It helps the guys if they don't have to put any emotion frustrated with their thoughts, we aren't wired that way.

swimkid64's photo
Fri 11/28/08 07:56 AM
frown Well, the next woman I am having sex with is my :heart: wife. Not a brokenheart girlfriend, or frustrated ex-wife. Oh, and check my profile, I am sure to get a ribbing for this one.
And, no duh, it's been a long time.grumble

swimkid64's photo
Fri 11/28/08 07:02 AM
Careful, those connections go both ways...:wink: