Community > Posts By > SaucyWench

SaucyWench's photo
Fri 09/25/09 06:16 PM
Oh that's nasty lol

SaucyWench's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:18 PM
Edited by SaucyWench on Fri 01/30/09 10:21 PM
I probably own like 5 different pairs of sneakers, 5 or 6 ballet style flats, a nice pair of penny loafer mules, 3 skimmer style shoes and only 2 pairs of heels that I never wear that are brand new and in the box still. So right now around 20 pairs of shoes. I used to have more, but I threw out all the ones that were too worn out or out of style.

SaucyWench's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:04 PM

I think blondes get a bad rap for being ditzy or air-headed. As for being "accommodating" I don't think it matters what color hair you have. That's like the old saying, "Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses." It's rubbish.

I have never heard that....

It doesn't get used much anymore. It was something said often several decades ago.

you mean before being blind became so common?

The phrase was made popular by American writer and poet Dorothy Parker (August 22, 1893–June 7, 1967). It's a quote from her book Collected Poems: Not So Deep As A Well in 1936.

SaucyWench's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:50 PM
Holy wall of text. TL ; DR.

SaucyWench's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:46 PM

I think blondes get a bad rap for being ditzy or air-headed. As for being "accommodating" I don't think it matters what color hair you have. That's like the old saying, "Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses." It's rubbish.

I have never heard that....

It doesn't get used much anymore. It was something said often several decades ago.

SaucyWench's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:44 PM
That is really a one in a million type of situation, izzie. I find it hard to believe that THC caused this guy to become a rapist, but maybe it just didn't agree with him. For the majority of people marijuana is a harmless recreational drug. I've never met an angry stoner. He must have had some sort of chemical imbalance or a split personality. Most psychopaths appear to be quite charming and intelligent. Look at Ted Bundy! He was good looking, educated, seemingly caring and he raped and murdered women in several states.

SaucyWench's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:33 PM

SaucyWench's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:13 PM
Talk about getting your panties all twisted, guys. Way to go! Sheesh. Self-righteous indignation is not attractive. I hate people that are so quick to judge. So it's not your cup of tea, fine. Keep the lectures, generalizations and insults to yourselves. Plenty of other vapid and fluffy threads to post in.

SaucyWench's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:56 PM
This is the funniest thread in this community! You guys have me cracking up. So witty!

Thanks for the laughs!

SaucyWench's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:17 PM
Years of Refusal - Morrissey

SaucyWench's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:20 PM
hurrrr durrrrr

SaucyWench's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:18 PM
Sounds like a real douchey thing to do. Maybe you're friendship isn't as close as you thought. If it was me I would take a step back and reassess the relationship.

SaucyWench's photo
Sat 01/24/09 07:42 PM
Grammatics - Relentless Fours

SaucyWench's photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:03 PM

Sigur Ros. Without a doubt.

I definetly have them in my top 5! However, my vote goes to:

Radiohead

SaucyWench's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:50 PM
Wow. I really don't know what to say. Maybe if you tell him that he already has a son with that name and when he's older it might cause a problem to have 2 kids with the same name. That's just wacked. You're probably better off without him because he sounds a little out there.

SaucyWench's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:45 PM

I'm just curious, because you said it like it was a bad thing.

I don't know why you felt I was saying it in a bad way. I was just being factual. We can't all be petite little waifs. I've tried. Some people are just bigger by nature and it's nice to know there are men out there that like a bigger woman.

SaucyWench's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:40 PM
YOUR SO SEXY................

Thanks bb

SaucyWench's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:39 PM

Why not?

Uhhh... are you serious lol

SaucyWench's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:36 PM
in the 60's and breezy. It was nice when I went for my walk this evening.

SaucyWench's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:27 PM
Edited by SaucyWench on Thu 01/22/09 04:28 PM

mountain goats!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion! I checked them out and I like! I downloaded The Sunset Tree and Heretic Pride.

Previous 1