Community > Posts By > RubberduckzillA

RubberduckzillA's photo
Mon 08/16/21 01:41 PM
the suicide squad, wrath of man, batman the long Halloween part one and two. the justice society world war 2 and jungle cruise

RubberduckzillA's photo
Mon 08/16/21 09:50 AM
curious loved it personally

RubberduckzillA's photo
Mon 08/16/21 03:42 AM
no one from any site I use (7 total), they either want to add on WhatsApp which I don't use, and naturally is also open to sending all kinds of malicious files or turn into conversatios about cryptocurrencies and how to make loads of money 48 hours later if not sooner. I'm beginning to just think no legitimate person actually uses dating sites

RubberduckzillA's photo
Sun 08/15/21 03:50 PM
anyone really into them?? i've finished P4, begun P3, and have currently binged 70 hours of P5 so far. i am apeshit about this series

ya big fan. they aren't perfect but I love them. remember being so happy when I was in Japan the time persona 5 came out and I found the only place in akiha and Tokyo that I explored that had a ticket left for the deluxe edition on ps4

RubberduckzillA's photo
Sun 08/15/21 03:48 PM
Ah, that makes sense! Thank you. The AdBlock indeed didn't work on it. Stupid thing is I never had these ads on my old phone and I used the exact same app on that (Easy Feet step counter) so it came as an unpleasant surprise.

pi hole is a thing and gets rid of the ads you are talking about. it's really easy to setup, even API zero is good enough to run it.

https://medium.com/swlh/how-to-set-up-pi-hole-2293246dc8ed

RubberduckzillA's photo
Sun 08/15/21 01:56 PM
let's make a list. here's some of mine

schonnberg
gloryhammer
northtale
maximum the hormone
seikima ii
iron attack
Versailles philharmonic quintet
dreamstoria