Community > Posts By > Exford

Exford's photo
Sun 05/05/13 08:14 PM

Nonesense. Read the bible carefully. This is an insult to God and to us who firmly believe in him.

Exford's photo
Thu 05/02/13 08:40 AM
waiting until God brings the right person into my life....never had sex...and will not until marriage....keeping yourself for the one that God has for you is wonderful thing to do....God honors Holiness and Faith fullness....:-)

Exford's photo
Thu 05/02/13 08:32 AM
Singing and playing to God is apart of my life....whether the piano, keyboard, drum set, or guitar.....but the most touching time is when i am at church playing the piano or keyboard in praise and worship and i just let go of all that is around me and just focus my attention on him...also when i'm stressed or confused or just want to write a new song or just practice and i take up my acoustic guitar or keyboard and just start singing to God and praising him, it seems that every trouble just goes away....worshiping God through music is wonderful...and i believe that there are persons who are anointed to do so :-)

Exford's photo
Thu 05/02/13 08:23 AM

In by books, a practising Christian would not consider having sex before marriage as acceptable. You cannot follow some laws of Christianity, ignore others and call yourself a believer.

Exford's photo
Thu 05/02/13 08:22 AM
true

Exford's photo
Thu 05/02/13 08:18 AM
God's view on this is quite clear.....No sex before marriage....it cannot be side stepped....if one is going to become a christian then then that person must and by all meant try to live up to all the teachings of the Bible and that includes no fornication....