Community > Posts By > Guillermo

Guillermo's photo
Mon 08/16/21 09:41 PM
It can't be just me but are the more mature people more interesting to chat to I've had way more chats with mature women then the ones around my age Just me?:thinking:

Probably since they have more info about the world since they are older. It's like speaking to your grandma or grandpa, they have more to say than a 25 year old.

Guillermo's photo
Mon 08/16/21 09:36 PM
How do we love the LORD?

By keeping his law, and obeying

Guillermo's photo
Mon 08/16/21 09:35 PM
what will you do if you family requires him/her to join there religion ? but you born and studied and graduated in a catholic school . what will you do and what will you say to your partner's fam???

I'd say avoid this situation, if possible. It will turn into a never ending argument. I am sure people can find people with similar religions, saves the heachache.

Guillermo's photo
Mon 08/16/21 09:30 PM
It should be worth a thought about the context here. The Quran says Christians, note very few of them, can go to heaven and that some of them are worthy. However, the Quran is very careful to not say which Christians. Not all Christians are trinitarians for instance. Catholicism still adheres to a symbolic fasting during the month of Lent. Some Christian faiths still adhere to veiling a woman's head - as does Catholicism in some situations. Not all Christians even adhere to the Bible. Even further, at the time the Quran was created, many of the standards of Muslim tradition were not well seated and many no-name Christians inhabited the Arabian peninsula.

As a Christian, there is no such thing as a man being worthy, the Bible says all men are evil.

Guillermo's photo
Mon 08/16/21 09:29 PM
I KNOW ONE THING YOU CAN TAKE TO BANK ''WHEN OUR FOCUS IS ON THE

PAST, WE MISS NOW'' AND I KNOW IT ALSO AFFECTS OUR

FUTURE.....:laughing: SO WHATS WHATS REALLY GOING ON HEAR..????

EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN PERSONAL TRUTH, THAT'S REALLY. O.K THE

PROBLEM IS WHEN OTHERS SEE ANOTHER AS NOT O.K., TRY TO CHANGE THEM

OR HARM THEM FOR BEING DIFFERENT IN THERE BELIEFS....ITS O.K. TO

TAKE A DIFFERENT LADDER TO HEAVEN, WHATS IMPORTANT IS YOU GET

THERE.....RELIGIOUS DOGMA NEEDS TO STOP......

there must be 1 way to get there, if we all had our own way, some may say doing harm to others leads them to heaven, which I hope we both can agree is not right.