Community > Posts By > Meida

Meida's photo
Thu 07/09/15 11:36 PM
Yes money can!
But Can't buy my love!

Meida's photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:10 PM

Hi guys, I met someone. he said he is from UK. but in profile he said from malaysia. my question is can we make fake number on whatsapp with UK code?
I though he is scammer bcs he said he will send me packages with money 11.000usd n some gold, laptops n mobile. I said to him dont be crazy to send me that stuff. but he said his kids will be angry if I rejected their offering. so I gave my address to see how it works..is there a way to scammer to get money from this way? please help..thanks, Meida :)

My guess is sooner or later you will receive an email saying there is a problem in sending the items or they are stuck at the post office and could you pay $$$$ to release them....

Be very careful some of these scammers are very clever....drinker

Hey mikey, I guess so, then I told him early that Ive got his packages before someone call me for asking to sending money!!! He got very confuse but try to cover it to me.. now, I cant stop to laugh :D

Hahaha....confusing them is fun.....
Ok...sounds like your on top the situation....
I was gonna say welcome but you have been here since 2013....
So welcome to forums and good luck...

Never been in forum before, I post a stupid posting about someone broke my heart n love to talk some people in this forum. Thanks :)

Meida's photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:07 PM

There are alot of stuff what would they think about me, what if the guy is like a total stalker,what if he thinks im fat loll what if he just doesnt like me

I think, it's depend of how the guy treat you.
If He really like you he will accept you no matter what.
And Please trust me, beauty is not making love. but love will make u be the most beautiful girl in this world to him :)
Dont try to attract guy with becoming somebody else.
Be your self, u are very beautiful :)

Meida's photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:01 PM

Hi guys, I met someone. he said he is from UK. but in profile he said from malaysia. my question is can we make fake number on whatsapp with UK code?
I though he is scammer bcs he said he will send me packages with money 11.000usd n some gold, laptops n mobile. I said to him dont be crazy to send me that stuff. but he said his kids will be angry if I rejected their offering. so I gave my address to see how it works..is there a way to scammer to get money from this way? please help..thanks, Meida :)

dont give out personal info
dont give money

just report , block them, and move on

I did Sir ;)

Meida's photo
Thu 07/09/15 07:56 PM

My guess is sooner or later you will receive an email saying there is a problem in sending the items or they are stuck at the post office and could you pay $$$$ to release them....

Be very careful some of these scammers are very clever....drinker

Hey mikey, I guess so, then I told him early that Ive got his packages before someone call me for asking to sending money!!! He got very confuse but try to cover it to me.. now, I cant stop to laugh :D

Meida's photo
Thu 07/09/15 12:12 PM

Meida's photo
Wed 07/08/15 06:52 PM

maybe, he wasn't the one for you after all?
it could be a blessing in disguise?

but then again, it could just be that it just didn't work out for you both

good luck

Yeah But I did feel it with some men, not only him.
Sometimes I got confused with what men want from us.

Meida

Meida's photo
Wed 07/08/15 01:15 AM
Hi, Im sending you PM, please check it :)

Meida's photo
Wed 07/08/15 12:38 AM
Hi, Im Meida from Indonesia.

Meida's photo
Tue 07/07/15 11:46 PM
Hi :)

Meida's photo
Tue 07/07/15 11:12 PM

I will be back when things start getting less weirder drinks

LOL

Meida's photo
Tue 07/07/15 11:12 PM

Don't worry, those aren't real fakes.

Meida's photo
Tue 07/07/15 09:59 PM

I am sorry I see this two different ways here
One you could be right and he was stinging you along.

Or....
He has to work to provide a home,food, clothing etc.
He didn't say not to come he said that if you wanted him all to yourself during the holiday..Then you would have to do it during his holiday..

Why not do that???

If this was the man of my dreams I sure in the hell would find a way to compromise..

I also believe there is more to the story than what is here.

I am sorry you are hurting...
Best wishes..

I know that he didnt ask me to not come. the problem is only the way he talk to me.
It's like ok if u can't accept it u can go away!
I will more appreciates if he just say, sorry i cant take leave, u can come later on my holiday if u want.

Thanks,
Meida

Meida's photo
Tue 07/07/15 09:57 PM

sorry for your lose
but people have to work to keep food on the table <shrug>
if i find a lady with enough money to take care of us then i have no problem with spending all my time with them
but sad to say the bills will not pay them selfs
i tryed sending them back to the people that sent them to ask them to pay for them cause i didnt want them
they sent them back saying they will turn them off if i did not
and yes i am being for real : )

men and females can be stubborn i cant argue there
and many different people have many different out looks on life
and the way it should be

some like myself think it should be an equal party type of thing
others think they should wear the pants so to speak

we all have are own breaking points , likes and diss likes
i do notice the older i get the more picky i am becoming

but i would like to see the same thing as most would i sapose

some one that wouldnt lie to me , would speak the thoughts in there head no matter how crazy they thought it was , and someone that would not ignore me for no reason at all (just learned that one)someone that knows we will not all ways see eye to eye and wants to keep working at it to see it through to the end
more or less what my grandparents had
a lot of the times they wanted to kill the other but still kept it togeather

best wishes on your hunt : )
oh and keep in mind not all people are bad : )
just seams that way sometimes

I know, its just a time. And thanks anyway for your answering :)
But OMG, 3 years here n what ive got is only pain and broken heart?
Ive met lot of guys here. And what he was looking for is only "fun" and money. I just want to tell you Dude, that women are made from your rib. it's bend. You can't treat them too strict. U will broke them. But Rib is protecting your heart. so please respect them!
Thanks Meida

Meida's photo
Tue 07/07/15 09:52 PM
Edited by Meida on Tue 07/07/15 09:57 PM

Meida's photo
Tue 07/07/15 09:28 PM

I feel your pain. Men can be very stubborn and foolish and don't know a good thing when they see it. There are some who won't see a woman because he feels she lives too far away, even if she's amazing. They think women like that grow on trees. Let them learn the hard way. I went through this with my ex-BF. He didn't realize what he had until he lost me. Now, he still tries to call me from to time to time, even after years of no communication, but I ignore his calls.

Hi IamwhoIam1,
Nice to hear from you, Yeah, it happened just few hours ago, And made me cry at workplace, damn! You are lucky that u can do revenge to your ex BF..lol..I'm sure you are very nice girl. But Actually Im not that strong enough. :(

Meida's photo
Tue 07/07/15 08:40 PM
Well, Im writing in this forum after I had very very bad experience in this site. I know bcs of this site is totally free, so all people can join in this site easily and lot of faker here. Frankly I hate it. Im here looking for seriously relationship. But what Ive got is only faker and heart breaker.
After more than 3 years Im here, finally ive got my dream man who live near my island. I have plan for visiting him next september. Im ready to spend money n my time for him. But this is our problem started. when I asked him, will he take leave from work when i am there? but what he said? he said easily said. "I can't! so if you want me all to yourself when you are here then you have to come when I HAVE holiday. i just want to make myself crystal clear here. i am sorry but i have to be straight forward.bye!"
what happened after that was, he really really broke my heart.
In this forum, I just want to know. what actually men want from women?
Are you happy guys if u see, someone who loves you n do everything for you, cry bcs of you? Hope i get clearly answer here.thanks

Meida's photo
Tue 04/30/13 06:51 AM
unfortunately im not in bali.. :(