Community > Posts By > ImLookingForU2

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:31 PM
drinker drinker I get better looking with each drink so drink up and i will be bbackdrinker

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:35 PM
abby up for a back rub?
flowerforyou love

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:34 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker burpdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker frown noway
excuse me

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:33 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker burpdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker frown noway

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:22 PM
love love love thanks same to ulove

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:14 PM

While preparing for the trip, the ONE woman thinks "hmmm there's 6 of us how much food should we bring for 3 days" the men think "hmmmm there's 6 of us, how much beer should we bring" Needless to say there was more than enough beer and not quite enough food for 5 grown men and one woman.

sounds like you did not do your job drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:09 PM
dont let them scare you just carry around a can of mace
huh

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:02 PM
they tell me that too but i think its all thier lies. they are just trying to eat us. grumble

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:24 AM
some things are just funny when they are random and out of the blue:cry:

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:00 AM
it feel asleep and its been numb for like 10 min.mad

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:23 AM
indifferent im a 8 and thats just to creepy. like on the freakin nosenoway

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:20 AM
thier is nothing perfect in this world. but selfless tward your other and trust to me would be the closest thing to profection. you got to learn to love the flaws of the one you love or you may be working to an endexplode. keep life in a relationship. listen to her and she will tell you what she wants. somtime they dont even know they are doing it. flowerforyou

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:12 AM

I don't think that it's nearly as likely as marrying someone that you meet in person. With the internet, everyone is very suspicious and demands to know so many things about the person before meeting them, dating them, etc. Relationships that start in person very rarely have that...usually you learn about the person as you go along. That way, their flaws and habits will come out gradually and you become accustomed to them bit by bit. When you flush them all out at once before even meeting the person (like online), it's much more likely that the cumulative effect of seeing them all at once will scare you away. Plus, when you start a relationship before seeing all of a person's flaws, you are able to develop something positive before you see the negative, and this causes you to balance whether it's worth it to give up a developed relationship because of a flaw you just found out about. Online, you find out about most of the flaws before you have anything invested, making it really easy to decide that the flaws outweigh the potential.

thats deep indifferent

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:11 AM
wow good point or mabye online meeting/marrage ins lol. this could be the next big thing
drinker drinker

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:57 AM
Edited by ImLookingForU2 on Sun 08/10/08 09:58 AM
that they will marry someone they meet online?

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:45 AM
good one huh grumble grumble

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:33 PM

stuck at work 2 hours away for human contact. on this saterday night. blah i need a drinkdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
I'll swim out to you devil
your gonna swim to my rig lol watch for water trucks they might run you over

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:31 PM
stuck at work 2 hours away for human contact. on this saterday night. blah i need a drinkdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:23 PM
whats love? i wanna know. i wanna feel it. i dont think i have ever been thier. thats sad i feel bad now. i wanna love some one

ImLookingForU2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:19 PM
You can call me whatever you want as long as i get my moneysmokin