Community > Posts By > ImLookingForU2

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:38 PM
started a new forum and almost every girl in thier has or would ask a guy to dance

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:34 PM
i see no harm in a girl asking me to dance. i see it as here knowing what she wants and taking it.... RIGHT?

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:31 PM
i had a girl telling me that they have to much self worth to ask a guy to dance what would that be?

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:23 PM
ask a guy to dance at a club?

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:22 PM

go after the really hot ones. talk to them for at least five min and make them laugh before giving them a complement. and then walk away like it was nothing. you now have thier attention. they want to know why you left. your in thier mind you control them.. it works

says you and a few other men I know... thinking it doesn't really work that well...

been thier done it. they come running. dang i need to get of this drilling rig and go to a club

I'm sure you have.. the thing is it doesn't work with a woman that has self-worth.... just sayin'...

so what your telling me is your to good to go back up to a guy and ask him for the dance?

1) I don't ask men to dance... 2) any man that walks up says something to me won't get me to go up to him it may make me laugh but that is all....3) having self-worth has nothing to do with Being to good ..
\

I agree. And I don't ask men to dance and don't feel the need to wait for them to ask me. If I want to dance, I just get out there and dance. Not all women need someone to prop then up on the dance floor.
very true if you wanna dance that5s what its thier for

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:21 PM

go after the really hot ones. talk to them for at least five min and make them laugh before giving them a complement. and then walk away like it was nothing. you now have thier attention. they want to know why you left. your in thier mind you control them.. it works

says you and a few other men I know... thinking it doesn't really work that well...

been thier done it. they come running. dang i need to get of this drilling rig and go to a club

I'm sure you have.. the thing is it doesn't work with a woman that has self-worth.... just sayin'...

so what your telling me is your to good to go back up to a guy and ask him for the dance?

1) I don't ask men to dance... 2) any man that walks up says something to me won't get me to go up to him it may make me laugh but that is all....3) having self-worth has nothing to do with Being to good ..

im not saying you dont have self worth just saying your putting you self up a little to high. i did say really hot girls not so so looking girls

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:14 PM

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:13 PM
but it works like 3 out of five times i would say.

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:11 PM

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:08 PM

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:38 PM
dont know whats that?

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:35 PM
<----- i use this

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:33 PM

would you do if you had a millon dollars
make my bike go even faster

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:21 PM
work all day time to play

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:19 PM

Congress Military
John McCain 26 yrs 22 yrs
Barack Obama 143 days 00 yrs

record speaks for its self.......

go mcCain keep the oil fields drilling

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:14 PM
Depends if they can cuddle. If she cant stay still then she gotta go!

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:42 PM
what a hoot drinker drinker

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:41 PM
thank god. are you for real and where did he go

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:34 PM
would you use your powers for good or evel

ImLookingForU2's photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:02 PM

landsale ever heard of it