Community > Posts By > PirateAlice

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 01:13 PM
Yes, I have, it stinks to put it extremely mildly. I did not see it coming. Although in hindsight, I should have. I'd say the signs are the person doesn't talk to you, doesn't flirt with you. Has to "work" a lot and so avoids being around you.

I'm in about the same place as Jules. I was with the guy for 5 years, thought it was "the one" turned out he lied, cheated, etc... He lied from day one, but I didn't want to see it.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 01:08 PM
Duran Duran!!

They RAWKED! glasses

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:26 PM

Ok ladies, for example, if i were to tell you that you were sexy, and say something about how you should be here with me right now, if you thought i was attractive, i think you would like it despite knowing me, or if you knew me and liked me, you would like it

I would agree with that.... If I found you attractive and you hit on me in such a way, I'd probably like it... but I might act all offended because my mother taught me that only slutty girls like advances like that. Yes, my mother made me a bit of a prude.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:11 PM

smokin I would have to be hit off the head with a brick to get a hint or signal from a womansmokin

Dude,

Its the same way for me too.

Guys....it's the same for some women too. I don't get subtle...I don't pick up on hints I need to be hit with a brick...

Hen, I'm so sorry he laughed at you after you sent your email...that's so mean!

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:59 AM
I believe cheating comes out of selfishness.

When cheating you put the health/life of your partner at risk for your own fulfillment.

Cheating, rather than doing the difficult thing of talking to your partner about what is bothering you, is taking the "easy-way-out" of dealing with the real issues.

When you cheat, it's all about you, you don't think at all about how this will effect other people in your life, your friends, family, parter, children...the person you are cheating with - especially if you lie to that person saying you are single.

People who actually think of others before themselves, are less likely to cheat.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:53 AM
I have to admit kojack, you seem a little too good to be true. And now it's rather intimidating with all the gushing Feral is doing on your behalf.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:50 AM
I would agree with that, the OP's grammar leaves something to be desired.

And thanks for the welcome wish franshade!

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:42 AM
AH! OK thanks. Then I guess I did direct my comment to the OP. Although I don't mean the OP can't read... Obviously the OP likes to confuse.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:36 AM
I'm a little new here, I did not mean to point fingers at anyone, I'm afraid I'm not sure who the OP is.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:31 AM
Hello all, I'd like to play, I saw the rules on page 1.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:23 AM
Edited by PirateAlice on Mon 08/04/08 11:24 AM
The people who are confused don't have the attention span to read your whole profile. They look at your picture, read the first line, and move on.

I'd say it's a great way to weed out people who don't know how to read.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:10 AM
by "in a sexual way" what do you mean? Being manhandled? Then, no... I'm really particular about people I don't know touching me. Even if the stranger is hugging me I get freaked out.

If you mean another way... I'd have to know what you mean to know if I'd like it or not.

PirateAlice's photo
Mon 08/04/08 11:07 AM

Well, my ex is a guy. If he fell on hard times, I let him pick himself back up. And if he was that destitute that he burned all his family, I'd probably laugh at his misfortune. (Looong story here)

He could see our son as scheduled, but no way, no how am I letting him in my home. Not even to use the bathroom. This, of course, all being reciprocity.

I totally agree with this. Although I have no kids with him, if I did. I'd take the kids in and leave his behind on the street. What comes around goes around.

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:41 PM
not from a kiss, but from a whisper in my ear...

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 07/30/08 03:02 PM
When I was a kid I didn't realize, making love, having sex and making babies was all the same thing. I thought each one was a totally different thing adults did.

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:49 PM
It totally depends on why I'm upset. It's different for different reasons.

horribly sad - like beyond depression: I can't eat, think or sleep
Angry: stay out of my way, I'm a B---- to anyone and everyone even nice people
Depressed: I don't move from my couch and I tend to eat everything in sight

Those are the main reactions

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:22 PM
When I had my first asthma attack, I didn't know it was asthma, I just thought I was too old and out of shape.

Since when does someone think they are too old and out of shape to brush snow off their car? I have no idea... but yeah, I gave up on going out that day to lay on the bed trying to catch my breath.

I really hope your doctors help sort out your meds and fix it for you.

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:17 PM
I'm just wondering why on earth would you post pictures of you and your two friends over and over if you're not some kind of package deal. Do her friends know they're part of the package?

If my friend didn't warn me that I was going to be a package deal, I'd be pretty annoyed.

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:13 PM

so we assuming(because of theories) that Aliens are advanced and tech based?Perhaps they are the root of magic and the surreal.

Ooooh.... that's a very very interesting idea! They could totally be the same, the Alien technology is really MAGIC!

PirateAlice's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:11 PM

Would you be able to make your own pods for the nebuliser? Perhaps they're building in the cost of the convenience of being able to get pre-made pods?

I've used a nebuliser at my doctor's office, I'm just wondering how saline helps... is this nebuliser for asthma?

Yes i have asthma and its for my nebuliser.. I Have my own nebuliser, my asthma isnt controlled and i get it severe, im having 80 ml of ventolin nebules a day, ventolin and seretide inhaler, and uniphyllin and im still very bad. today ive got a appt to see the top respiritory doc very soon. putting the ventolin nebule in and a saline nebule in helps clear your chest better and the nebuliser lasts longer, therefore it helps me much more.

Ah... OK, thanks for filling me in. I didn't realize saline could be helpful for asthma. I have asthma, but I've got a daily inhaler to help keep it in check. Works pretty well for me, until I catch a cold.