Community > Posts By > DownR

DownR's photo
Sun 06/23/19 06:08 PM
Looking for women in the Inland Empire, more specifically from Rancho Cucamonga to Rialto but further out won't be an issue.
Preferably someone into hiking (Potato Mountain, Mt. Rubidoux, North Etiwanda Preserve, occasionally Aztec Falls) and bicycling (PET Fontana→Rancho→Fontana, Las Colinas area, L.A. Critical Mass, Big Tree Cucamonga Road). I'm exercising and dieting for health reasons because I've got a daughter that I want to be around for.

DownR's photo
Sun 01/13/19 08:55 AM
I have yet to find a real person within 50 miles of me.

DownR's photo
Sat 01/05/19 11:14 AM
Kashmir

DownR's photo
Sat 01/05/19 01:00 AM
Every new year it seems like a lot of people join gyms. I feel like they're too expensive.

I would rather hike the various trails around my area, ride my bicycle or find a local pool that is hosting a water polo pickup game.

What sort of alternative exercises does everyone else do to stay somewhat in shape?

DownR's photo
Tue 01/01/19 07:06 PM
Hell Is Around the Corner by Tricky

DownR's photo
Tue 01/01/19 02:27 PM
Yogurt

DownR's photo
Tue 01/01/19 01:04 AM
Happy New Years everyone
New years pasted just over an hour ago out here in San Bernardino, CA.

DownR's photo
Mon 12/31/18 03:03 AM
Incubus

DownR's photo
Sun 12/30/18 08:20 PM
Quart of oil (automotive department)

DownR's photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:33 AM
Collide

DownR's photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:18 AM
Narcoleptic

DownR's photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:14 AM
Aardvark

DownR's photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:11 AM

DownR's photo
Sat 12/29/18 08:11 AM
Pizza

DownR's photo
Sat 12/29/18 08:06 AM
Edited by DownR on Sat 12/29/18 08:10 AM
Nectarine

I figured it out after the fact and couldn't figure out how to delete it, so I just edited it.

DownR's photo
Sat 12/29/18 06:47 AM
Drinking a bottle of Pedialyte to recover from new years eve and helping my friend pick up his yard since he's having a few of us over to ring in the new year.

DownR's photo
Thu 12/27/18 07:57 PM
I used to play the saxophone. Started on the alto and went to the baritone in middle school but returned to the alto in high school.
My mother made me learn piano before she'd allow me to move onto my choice of instrument. Ultimately, I wanted to learn guitar.
I have a couple of guitars, but I hardly play them nowadays with a busy schedule. I also have 2 alto saxophones and a xylophone.

DownR's photo
Thu 12/27/18 12:07 AM
Green Street Hooligans
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Wristcutters: A Love Story
Die Hard series (except part 2)

DownR's photo
Tue 12/25/18 05:01 PM
I must've messed up somewhere because I only seem to be attracting scammers.

DownR's photo
Tue 09/18/18 06:38 PM
Thank you for your response Tom, but I don't feel the opposite gender is caustic.
I've just had previous relationships where they've introduced me to their children and seen the effect it causes on them even after we went our separate ways due to the relationship failing. I don't want to do that now that I've got a child of my own.
My reason for dating isn't to get laid but to find someone that can match my life goals. I've done the partying, and I want to be someone my daughter can look up to and respect. If I do find someone then I would like them to be someone that can be a role model for my daughter who will stick around.
As for you asking why I don't date people that are previously friends, it's because I have a past. It's the reason I originally lost my battle for joint custody. The people I typically date are women that are introduced to me by friends of mine.
I don't feel people are possessions and I don't parade anybody in front of my daughter.

Previous 1