Community > Posts By > Fysal

Fysal's photo
Tue 09/28/21 04:09 PM
DM ... direct message maybe?

There is glassware, which is as expensive as a diamond. Check out for Waterford Chrystal. Just saying :wink:

Everyone we Unselfish and truly love. But those who want to give true love but can't show off like false love have to suffer. Because the show off is considered a diamond and goes towards the glass. And in this direction true love is lost. (DM- Means Double meaning)

Fysal's photo
Tue 09/28/21 03:46 PM
DM. Maybe it's Dear Minglers? :smile:

If you are alluding to people, and using the comparison between diamonds and glass fakes as an example. In my opinion, I would say most people do look beyond appearances in forming a romantic relationship and have the patience to find the diamond they are looking for, the fakes are soon discovered.

DM means? I used double meaning Words.

Fysal's photo
Tue 09/28/21 03:44 PM
Hello Fysal,
Now coming to the topic, I guess what you meant is "all that glitters is not gold". In your local parlance there's a similar saying with "glass and diamonds"!
How do you recognise which is what in humans? Your intuition guided by rational thinking. Not easy! But then good things come with a price, ain't it...

Thanks for your nice and positive opinion

Fysal's photo
Tue 09/28/21 03:42 PM
Erm... say wot?! :expressionless:
Is this a jewellery topic? What is (DM)???

I have a beautiful necklace with charms with faux rubies.

DM means? Double Meaning Words

Fysal's photo
Tue 09/28/21 05:40 AM
Glass and Diamond this tropic (DM):
We are human! Misunderstandings and suspicions are in our blood! So which one is real and which one is fake, I think so much about it? In the end we always go to the fake. So we do not understand the difference between glass and diamond. Do you know the reason? We wonder if our eyes go blind at the flash of a diamond but don’t think that our lives can be taken away by glass.

Fysal's photo
Tue 09/28/21 01:47 AM
The feeling that it is better to make something special than to find something special is much sweeter and you will get peace !!

Fysal's photo
Tue 09/28/21 01:42 AM
Don't go to the one who is looking! Because he is coming to verify his needs !! :thinking::thinking: (If you understand, don't understand, if you don't understand, bay leaves)

Fysal's photo
Thu 09/16/21 01:33 PM
Amor Fati love!!! This words explain many things about love.Amor fati is a Latin phrase that may be translated as "love of fate" or "love of one's fate". It is used to describe an attitude in which one sees everything that happens in one's life, including suffering and loss, as good or, at the very least, necessary. If you think you can only get love, then I want to say that you are selfies, and true love can never be expected from selfish people.

Fysal's photo
Thu 09/16/21 01:17 PM
I am a very ordinary person! In my opinion a man can in no way love together equally! If anyone says that, he is cheating, and it is impossible for two of us to live in one heart! And if you divide the heart, it will be a broken heart. So the owner of our heart should be one, there is no love in a broken heart. Thank you

Fysal's photo
Thu 09/16/21 01:02 PM
You can never separate love and sexual desire !! Because when we see an attractive woman, we have some feelings in our minds, then it turns into good, from love to love, from love to excitement, and this is true sex, true sexual intercourse with satisfaction. And apart from that, if there is sexual intercourse, it is rapes

Fysal's photo
Thu 09/16/21 09:55 AM
I think love is fate! Love is a gift from God from heaven, and this love has to be taken care of with respect, we usually take care of everything given by God, love is no exception, and if we don't respect love properly, God will take it, love We lose what is not broken, so love can be lost without trust, respect and care