Community > Posts By > IDKwhatIwant

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 08:07 AM
i want a LDR that eventually could be more. i thought internet dating would be good for this. but everyone wants local, and requires a picture before talking. i think they just want sex. whats even worse, they dont want sex with me... cause no one talks with me. ive given up with local searches and eventually would like to move to another state. i have penpals from other sites, but theyre not dating sites, and were just friends.

does anyone else search for penpals?

does online dating only work for locals?

no photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:12 PM
i liked genshiken first season. i guess ep 1 - 12. ep 13 above were boring. i liked full metal panic fumoffu but confused me and i quit... i loved soul eater, but lost interest after they raided the school, i believe ep 20 or 30'ish.

i currently like, rosario + vampire. im on ep 12 or 13, just found out he was human.

tube site fanatic :D i watch um all free.

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:24 AM
plentyoffish changed their website a little and no longer show the "who's viewed you link" where they use to show it. now theres a message telling me to upload a photo, otherwise im wasting my time.

Its true too. no one talks to me. I figured its cause i only login every week, to two weeks. to show up in the searches that ive been active within that month.

my question though... why come online if youre going to judge by looks? you have a whole "real life" world that you can judge by looks, and your harassments go without being noted. online things are written out and people actually talk, and save files to actually remember your name... and what youve talked about before.

its a shame so many still judge by looks.

i wont upload my photo. it just feels weird, and awkward. i know of two women at work who have a PoF profile. thats weird too that i can see pictures of them and read a description of their life, and that they dont know i know that they dont know that i know. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:15 AM
some one whos not abstinent, or someone that sleeps with several people.

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:13 AM
who is your source that MCD buys tainted meat?

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:59 AM
flowerforyou i think theyre sluts too.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:05 PM
i miss a "good" relationship. but im happier single. then ina bad relationship. finances mainly.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:02 PM
im a guy, and i like a gurl with long hair.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:01 PM
you have to watch how u spend it. launder it or something through used furniture and yard sales or something. just in case its counterfeit. :wink:

i mean.... do the right thing....

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:59 PM
Keep it! happy

i mean... do the right thing....

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:57 PM

...Women's Rights?

LMAO... shame on you. indifferent :wink:

- - - - -
RE: original post.

Im to picky, and would rather die alone then settle.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:53 PM

Wake the fuc* up people, in classic history there was a reason girls were married off at 12!

First of all wars made life short back then.

Humans become sexually aware at 12 and younger biologically speaking and it has been the infiltration of Christianic and Victorian virtues that have us all screwed up about teen pregnancy.

It is a problem but between the Media, religion, and lack of good education on the subject matter you can expect things to get worst!

The Media sells it, religion reviles it, and kids are left with questions their parents are too hesitant to answer so they seek the answers for themselves!

Also adults play kids for stupid far too much! They eventually grow up but parents get stuck in the romance of their kids being their "LITTLE" children when they are facing women and men. Kids want to know. It is better to inform them rather than leave them in the dark otherwise they will leave you in the dark.

Example.

Few years back a friend of mine got a real shock when his 14 year old daughter suddenly blimped out. She was 6 months pregnant when she finally admitted it and she had no idea who of the seven boys she was doing at the time was the daddy. $7200 later and seven DNA paternity tests later they figured out who the lucky father was. Needless to say the man was an eye opener to the dad since he was 19 but lied at the time claiming to be 17.
Needless to say things didn't go well from there at all!
Mom and dad were DEVOUT Baptists but also were a little on the aloof side concerning sex and it was not spoken of among the kids and parents.
The girl admitted sex education at the school actually encouraged her to explore it on her own even knowing the risks.
You cannot depend on others to educate your children!

THAT is where the problem lies!

somewhat true.

i dont think it falls solely on the parents. people now days are spoiled, and live a life without fear. these people who cant control urges are just sluts. which is why so many are fat, sexual, and worthless. actions have repercussions, and this is just what happens. there loss, and my gain.

its a shame it happened at such a young age, and he looks so young frustrated but i know of others that age that are intelligent enough to not have sex. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:43 PM
the boy sounds very mature. what upset me more was the parents of the boy. his father made the comment that his son was taking responsibility and visiting the hospital daily when able, instead of playing his play station. stupid male. i dont think the father even understands how serious this is.

it upset me, but thats life. at least the boy isnt dead, like so many others in the world. so its not the worst thing that could happen.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:37 PM
never used it. to popular. i figure its like myspace, and thats enough of a warning for me to stay away. least now i know i was write to avoid it. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:34 PM
justsayhi and mingle2 have always been incredible with how real people are. least for me. nothing like the other free dating sites. just none of them around me are what im looking for... flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:33 PM
eww. i dont like them. noway

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:27 PM
okay. flowerforyou lol. im guessing no one had any luck.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:25 PM
3 options.

1. farming and welding (i weld, but its not reliable)

2. truck driving (something local)

3. military. welding, driving, factory work, or remote tactics where you scout and stuff. if im going to be away from home, i might as well do it proper.

right now i weld, and do inventory with forklifts. im working on a CDL, but im not going 100% if I cant get a decent sponsor for something local. i dont want to drive retail trailers.

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:20 PM
i post on craigslist and got like 100 replies. which seem to be real people cause they quote what i write and reply back, but they try to get me to join other sites... claiming thats where they like to talk. Im guessing its probably some other guy working at home as a spammer... i was just curious if anyone else has ever posted on craigslist and what replies you received. i got a few for friends from what seems to be real people who arent trying to redirect or sell me anything. but nothing like what i was wanting. we dont really connect either, and im not that desperate for friendship... just love. :cry:

no photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:10 PM
i dont know... frustrated

Previous 1