Community > Posts By > Lia yazs

Lia yazs 's photo
Thu 10/28/21 06:18 AM
I'm looking to make some friends both male and female.. If anything comes out of it, great. If not, no big deal.

hi my friends I'm real person and I'm new also here,anyone want be friends with me kindly message me,i also welcome for both male or female

Lia yazs 's photo
Mon 10/25/21 08:45 AM
what is true love like? does anyone here know what true love is honestly I don't understand what kind of love is true love..

Lia yazs 's photo
Mon 10/25/21 08:08 AM
you can only find love when ever you are ready to have love

deep answer and i agree:thumbsup:

Lia yazs 's photo
Sun 10/24/21 01:43 AM
hi :wave: everyone :blush:

Lia yazs 's photo
Sun 10/24/21 01:41 AM
hi :wave: I'm single mom with one lovely daughter,I'm 31 years old from Indonesia :blush:,I'm looking for serious relationship,i hope i can find my future man here🤭,anyone interested want to join our team kindly chat me,by the way I'm chubby hope i can find someone that can accept me with who i am and willing to accept all my weaknesses and strengths:grin::blush:

Lia yazs 's photo
Sat 10/23/21 02:47 PM
aha I'm looking for the same thing:grin:,is so hard to get a good person here,i always get a real person but the problem is they are naughty person :unamused:

Lia yazs 's photo
Sat 10/23/21 02:33 PM
A single guy seeking a woman

welcome to mingle2
wish you good luck :blush:

Lia yazs 's photo
Sat 10/23/21 02:29 PM
am black and am real but people do view me without likes or an hi. is it a crime to be black

don't say that,maybe they just view and want you to gv like for them first,some people they just give attention from they view our profile,be patient my friends

Lia yazs 's photo
Sat 10/23/21 02:23 PM
do not worry about your location or anything else,if someone really love you and want be with you,they will do anything for you,not only just go to your location where you live, in hell also they will find you if he really love you,hell is only example :laughing: to make a joke🤭

Lia yazs 's photo
Thu 08/26/21 06:57 AM
i can't see anything... i can't open mesej like or read befor i pay,how can i pay first if this app function i don't know yet,i must see first this app ok or not for me