MoonsDragonLionWolf's photo
Tue 07/02/13 08:20 AM

----beautiful /loving../honest../ caring ..still no one cares for you.
Have you any reason to share..its Why..? For What..?
----
I understand, every one walks on their own way, no need to look back but its always wise to look around.

If no one cares for you then tough luck. whoa

Mon 07/01/13 12:59 PM

If the government is giving out benefits as they are to married couples than they have to be fair under the constitutional rights of others and allow gay couples to marry and gain those same benefits.

However if the government were not involved in marriage at all then it would be up to the churches or whoever controls them to make their own decisions and wouldn't have to be fair.

I don't care if gays get married.
It's not the end of the world and doesn't directly affect you individually.

drinks

unfortunately, I care more about just things that 'directly' affect me,,,,

and I Tend to look at bigger picture and social consequence in terms of how things affect the SOCIETY and the culture,,,

Oh yes because society is going to be sooo devastated by this! Lol!
Get real! :angry:

Mon 07/01/13 12:53 PM
If the government is giving out benefits as they are to married couples than they have to be fair under the constitutional rights of others and allow gay couples to marry and gain those same benefits.

However if the government were not involved in marriage at all then it would be up to the churches or whoever controls them to make their own decisions and wouldn't have to be fair.

I don't care if gays get married.
It's not the end of the world and doesn't directly affect you individually.

drinks

Mon 07/01/13 12:44 PM

any examples of the said 'case history' which proves it doesn't hurt anyone?

Can you show instances where same sex marriage is harming people?

since when is it not harmful to go against nature?

Homosexuality is actually in nature.
Doesn't matter whether you agree with it or deny it.
It's still there.

whoa

Homosexuality is in the Animal nature.

It's in nature all together.
Sorry to burst your bubble.
Not really.

:smile:

Mon 07/01/13 10:25 AM
As I don't pray I offer advice.
He should avoid walking on that leg after surgery.
It will only lead to more surgery which will be bad.
Also you should give him Mountain Dew once he leaves the hospital.
You can't feel bad when your drinking Mountain Dew.
Maybe even give him some Oreo Ice Cream. That's always good.
As well as Looney Tunes.

drinks

Mon 07/01/13 10:14 AM

fine , so its against HUMAN nature,,,,whoa

and whoever posted 'anus' is a made up word,,,,,,,,needs to also be corrected about the English language and biology ....

It's not against human nature.
There are gay humans.
Nice try though. :smile:

there is a difference between a 'gay' person and 'homosexual' behavior

'homosexual' behavior exists in allegedly heterosexual people and in allegedly bisexual people

the 'nice try' is by people who try to confuse the issues of
emotion and behavior

and identity and behavior

,,there isn't proof of 'gay' animals,, although there is evidence of homosexual behavior in animals

,,,,the 'born that way' myth is not proven by the animal kingdom

what the animal kingdom proves is that animals instinct is to survive at an cost

we know Jeffrey dahmer committed cannibalism, and most sane people don't think that was natural

although, in the animal kingdom where the only consciousness is survival, animals do indeed eat other animals of their species

people have pedophilia relations too, but no sane person would say it is 'natural' because there are species who have sex with their children

,,there is a difference between BEHAVIORS in animals (and the reasonas) and NATURAL behavior in humans

,,,but , hey, if the standard for 'natural' is lowered to just anything seen in the world (in nature),,, than I guess just about anything people want to do is natural,,,,,

Gay and "homosexual behavior" as you call it often go hand in hand.
There's a reason for that.
As homosexuality is natural.
Just as heterosexuality is natural.
Nice try once again but you have failed. :smile:

I haven't failed at anything

I stated truth

there are very few examples in even animal nature of EXCLUSIVELY homosexual behaving animals,,,,

MOST of the examples we have of homosexual behavior is in animals who ALSO have relations with the same sex,,,,

people can define 'natural' however they wish,,,,

I have never heard people justify murder by saying its 'natural' because animals kill each other

so I will continue to find that response in the debate on homosexual behavior in HUMANS to be insane,,,

Your truth is a lie.
Also.
Cannibalism and murder aren't the same as engaging in homosexual behavior with a member of the same sex.
Your arguments shall remain invalid.

drinks

continuing to repeat the word 'invalid' isn't an argument or a response

homosexual behavior in HUMANS is also not the same as homosexual behavior in ANIMALS

,,exact sameness isn't required

but, how we judge ACTIONS, is a valid argument regardless of the ACTION

so, if an ACTION, is justified somehow by it being 'NATURAL' somewhere ,, that is an INSANE justification imho

It is an argument and a response when the opposing argument is invalid.
How some humans perceive homosexual behavior doesn't all of a sudden make it unnatural.
It is natural. Whether you agree with it or not.
It's there. In nature. It's not going away.
You mention insane.
I'm a Lunar. :smile:

yes, I understand, it depends upon how one defines 'natural'

by definition ANYTHING I decide to do,, will then by default be 'natural',, as it will then be 'found in nature'

I don't consider 'natural' to be that broad of an area,,,,,

I do.
Nature is everything.
Not everything is natural however like Mountain Dew.
You have to make it yourself but it's worth it and it's delicious. :smile:
Sexual preference and the activities that go along with it is natural.

lol

mountain dew is a product, not an activity

many products are not natural by the fact they are man made

but by this, every behavior is a 'natural' one,,,and its your prerogative if you choose that broad definition,,,

Mountain Dew is to an activity.
You just have to get hyperjacked by drinking it.
The fun ensues from there.

Mon 07/01/13 10:10 AM

and whoever posted 'anus' is a made up word,,,,,,,,needs to also be corrected about the English language and biology ....

There are gay humans.

'homosexual' behavior exists in allegedly heterosexual people and in allegedly bisexual people

emotion and behavior

,,there isn't proof of 'gay' animals,, although there is evidence of homosexual behavior in animals

what the animal kingdom proves is that animals instinct is to survive at an cost

we know Jeffrey dahmer committed cannibalism, and most sane people don't think that was natural

although, in the animal kingdom where the only consciousness is survival, animals do indeed eat other animals of their species

people have pedophilia relations too, but no sane person would say it is 'natural' because there are species who have sex with their children

,,there is a difference between BEHAVIORS in animals (and the reasonas) and NATURAL behavior in humans

,,,but , hey, if the standard for 'natural' is lowered to just anything seen in the world (in nature),,, than I guess just about anything people want to do is natural,,,,,

I stated truth

there are very few examples in even animal nature of EXCLUSIVELY homosexual behaving animals,,,,

MOST of the examples we have of homosexual behavior is in animals who ALSO have relations with the same sex,,,,

I have never heard people justify murder by saying its 'natural' because animals kill each other

so I will continue to find that response in the debate on homosexual behavior in HUMANS to be insane,,,

Your truth is a lie.
Also.
Cannibalism and murder aren't the same as engaging in homosexual behavior with a member of the same sex.

drinks

homosexual behavior in HUMANS is also not the same as homosexual behavior in ANIMALS

so, if an ACTION, is justified somehow by it being 'NATURAL' somewhere ,, that is an INSANE justification imho

How some humans perceive homosexual behavior doesn't all of a sudden make it unnatural.
You mention insane.

yes, I understand, it depends upon how one defines 'natural'

by definition ANYTHING I decide to do,, will then by default be 'natural',, as it will then be 'found in nature'

I don't consider 'natural' to be that broad of an area,,,,,

I do.
Nature is everything.
Not everything is natural however like Mountain Dew.
You have to make it yourself but it's worth it and it's delicious. :smile:
Sexual preference and the activities that go along with it is natural.

Mon 07/01/13 10:01 AM

There are gay humans.

emotion and behavior

I stated truth

Your truth is a lie.
Also.

drinks

You mention insane.

Mon 07/01/13 09:49 AM

There are gay humans.

emotion and behavior

I stated truth

Your truth is a lie.
Also.

drinks

Mon 07/01/13 09:29 AM

There are gay humans.

emotion and behavior

Mon 07/01/13 09:25 AM

You would be correct if you said it went against human reproductive nature but it does not go against human nature.
A human can be attracted to and have the same emotions for someone of the same sex.
Just like someone can be attracted to and have the same emotions to someone of the opposite sex.

Mon 07/01/13 09:17 AM

There are gay humans.

Mon 07/01/13 09:13 AM

It's still there.

whoa

so is cannabilism,, never been sure how that's a rational response to the discussion of HUMAN homosexual behaviors...

Your argument is invalid.
Try again. :smile:

its not invalid

what is 'natural' to one species isn't therefore 'natural' for all species,,,,

It is invalid.
That is not the argument.
The argument was that homosexuality was against nature.
It has been in fact proven to be natural.
What's natural for one species isn't natural for all species.
This is true.
However, homosexuality is natural as it's in nature.
You can deny it and try to pretend that it doesn't exist.
The fact of the matter is that it does exist whether you agree with it or not.

Mon 07/01/13 09:08 AM
Edited by MoonsDragonLionWolf on Mon 07/01/13 09:08 AM

Mon 07/01/13 09:01 AM

It's still there.

whoa

so is cannabilism,, never been sure how that's a rational response to the discussion of HUMAN homosexual behaviors...

Your argument is invalid.
Try again. :smile:

Mon 07/01/13 08:50 AM
Full of rage! :angry:
I need Mountain Dew!
Hopefully I'll get some soon!

Mon 07/01/13 07:57 AM

It's still there.

whoa

prove it... show me a gay animal couple...

You prove there's not!
Exactly! You can't!
Face on you! :angry:

Besides it's already been proven!
Do your research!

thats your answer? prove it's not? lol, how childish..
every animal in the world is proof,male and female...

show me your gay animal couple...

you can't, because they don't exist but in your imagination...

Fool!
It's already been proven! It's not confusion!
You're in such denial that you refuse to acknowledge the facts!
Pathetic!
Are you afraid that you yourself are gay or will turn gay if you accept the truth!?
Deny! Deny! Deny!
Homosexuality is still there! It's in nature! It's in life!
You have been Checkmated!
Now have a nice day! :smile:
]\
lol... i can't be "checkmated" by an idiot...

The only idiot is the one who denies facts with none of their own other than theories. Which would be you.
Nice try though.
Finish your research and then come back and play again. :smile:

lol... you have the weakest argument on here.. present your "facts" as you call them, and then when can decide who is or isn't an idiot...

show me a gay animal couple, or any "fact" that says there is a gay animal besides humans...

Incorrect.
It is you with the weakest argument as you are without facts.
Only theories of confusion that you have not proven.
Homosexuality in nature has already been proven to be factual.
Look into it. Plenty of facts.
Once again you have lost your argument. :smile:

Mon 07/01/13 07:28 AM

It's still there.

whoa

prove it... show me a gay animal couple...

You prove there's not!
Exactly! You can't!
Face on you! :angry:

Besides it's already been proven!
Do your research!

Mon 07/01/13 07:19 AM

WWE’s original ‘Doink the Clown’ dead at 55
Former wrestler Matt Osborne, best known for playing the twisted Doink the Clown character in the early '90s, died Friday at a local hospital in Plano, Texas.

Doink the Clown is the name and persona originated by professional wrestler Matt Osborne in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and used from 1992 to 1996. Since Osborne's departure from the WWF in late 1993, the character has been played by several wrestlers, primarily on the independent circuit, as well as in sporadic special appearances on WWE (formerly WWF) programming.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/wwe-original-doink-clown-dead-55-201737574.html

I've only ever seen him a handful of times in WWE.
Mainly when he was helping Eugene against Umaga at Vengence 2006.

drinks

Mon 07/01/13 07:11 AM

It's still there.

whoa