MoonsDragonLionWolf's photo
Thu 01/23/14 09:01 AM

Moscow (AFP) - The Russian lawyer of Edward Snowden said Tuesday that the fugitive US intelligence leaker has feared for his life since reading of explicit threats against him by unnamed Pentagon officials.

"There are real threats to his life out there that actually do exist," Snowden's lawyer Anatoly Kucherena told Russia's state-run Vesti 24 rolling news channel.

"These statements call for physical reprisal against Edward Snowden," Kucherena said.

http://news.yahoo.com/fugitive-us-leaker-snowden-39-fears-life-39-160419186.html

Snowden needs to harden his heart.
You don't go around releasing your emotions like that while on the run.
That just exposed his weakness.
What did he expect would happen?
That he would just go skipping down fairy lane?

whoa

Thu 01/23/14 08:57 AM

I've been inlove and get hurt so badly and though it's been a while I still can't fully move on.
Can somebody tell me the ways to move on? I wud really apprrciate your help.

Well first you have to find the Mach 5 and then you'll need the keys and then you'll have to drive as fast as you can like Speed Racer.
That's the fastest way to move on.
That or have Sonic give you a piggy back ride while he runs at top speed. That would also work with Road Runner.

Release the past, live in the present, embrace the future.

Thu 01/23/14 08:53 AM

Find those Mountain Dew stealing alien soabs and kick them all in the face 1,000 times.
That always helps.
Just make sure to drink lots of Mountain Dew before you do it.

:angry:
That Mountain Dew, is crap! They sell it here in the UK and I don't know why, as nobody I know drinks it! So those Aliens must be idiots? Ha ha. Wait til you try Irn Bru? You'll sack that Mountain Dew overnight, guaranteed!

Oh that's right, you drink tea in the UK.
You obviously can't appreciate getting hyperjacked on Mountain Dew.
Those Mountain Dew stealing aliens are soabs! :angry:
That's what they are! Always trying to steal my Mountain Dew!
Also I don't have a clue what Irn Bru is but it sounds awful.

drinks

Thu 01/23/14 04:17 AM

I heard him say recently that he had added something like five million jobs! He was quite proud of that number.

He wouldn't lie would he?

Most of those jobs are probably part time ones and the 5 million number means nothing if the jobs created aren't enough to replace all the jobs lost because of him and his administration's policies.

drinks

Mon 01/20/14 12:40 PM

President Barack Obama said that racial tensions may have softened his popularity among white voters within the last two years, according to a story posted on the New Yorker magazine��s website today.

There��s no doubt that there��s some folks who just really dislike me because they don��t like the idea of a black president,�� Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine��s Jan. 27 edition.

��Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I��m a black president,��

The Rebuttal:

��Poll after poll makes it very clear that Obamacare and other job-killing policies are the reason for the president��s decline in popularity, Republican National Committee spokesman Sean Spicer said in a phone interview today.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-19/obama-says-racial-animus-may-soften-support-new-yorker-reports.html

There are racists out there.
That much is true.
However the percentage of those who are racist today are small and do not even make a dent in polls.
The reason Obama's poll numbers are low is because he's an incompetent liar and doesn't take the lead on many issues.
Instead he travels around the country as President of the United States and campaigns for action rather than actually taking the steps to create action such as working with the Congress and Senate.
His approach to foreign policy has been a complete disaster.
Obama is a fool. That's the reason why so many don't respect him.

Mon 01/20/14 08:21 AM
I bet he's being secretly interrogated for intel by the secret service and the whole alcohol rehabilitation thing is just a ruse.

drinks

Sat 01/18/14 09:30 PM

That Mountain Dew stealing alien soab better get off my moon! :angry:

Thu 01/16/14 12:41 PM

opinions

we are all entitled,,,,

Facts are not opinions.
Learn the difference.

no facts provided here,, only opinions,,

You're very wrong.

Thu 01/16/14 11:01 AM

opinions

we are all entitled,,,,

Facts are not opinions.
Learn the difference.

Thu 01/16/14 10:48 AM

these are facts:

PResidents do have pens,,

Presidents to have phones

It Is legal for Presidents to use the pen to sign VETOS

it is legal for Presidents to use the pen to sign Executive Orders

this is opinion:

in a government with the most DO NOTHING congress in my lifetime,, whose members make public statements that their GOAL is to work at not moving along the country, but making sure to oppose the POTUS,,

Im glad SOMEONE is talking about doing SOMETHING,,,,lol

this is another opinion:
speaking of 'the people' is the common vernacular used in every political discussion or discourse I have ever read,,,,its relevant in a political topic and nothing at all to do with narcissism

It is not legal for any United States president to violate the seperation of powers by circumventing congress all together in order to force through their agendas that otherwise would not pass.
Even with a divided congress.
Unless there is an emergency situation that must be dealt with immediately, Executive Orders should not be used.

that is a different debate

the potus is head of the EXECUTIVE BRANCH,, also executive offices,,,

different to pass laws over people, than to make determinations about how your office (s) will be run,,,,

""his/her duties include making sure the laws are faithfully executed,""

That last line is where Obama and his administration fails.

Thu 01/16/14 03:40 AM

these are facts:

PResidents do have pens,,

Presidents to have phones

It Is legal for Presidents to use the pen to sign VETOS

it is legal for Presidents to use the pen to sign Executive Orders

this is opinion:

in a government with the most DO NOTHING congress in my lifetime,, whose members make public statements that their GOAL is to work at not moving along the country, but making sure to oppose the POTUS,,

Im glad SOMEONE is talking about doing SOMETHING,,,,lol

this is another opinion:
speaking of 'the people' is the common vernacular used in every political discussion or discourse I have ever read,,,,its relevant in a political topic and nothing at all to do with narcissism

It is not legal for any United States president to violate the seperation of powers by circumventing congress all together in order to force through their agendas that otherwise would not pass.
Even with a divided congress.
Unless there is an emergency situation that must be dealt with immediately, Executive Orders should not be used.

Wed 01/15/14 10:13 AM

What happend to true love? Why is it so hard to find true love?

There's no such thing as "true love". That's a fantasy.
You either love someone or something or you don't.
Some love can be stronger than others if given the opportunity.
It's as simple as that.

drinks

Wed 01/15/14 06:16 AM

Uh huh.

ohwell

Wed 01/15/14 06:11 AM
I thought that there was supposed to be food in here!
I'll bet those darn Mountain Dew stealing aliens ate it all!
Those soabs!

:angry:

Wed 01/15/14 06:08 AM

first of all, the OP can get back to me when he's 45 and has had some actual EXPERIENCE in the working world...including supporting himself for a decade or two.

There is definitely a growing gap in this country between the very rich and the middle class with the middle class shrinking. That is not a good sign overall, for a developed nation's economy.

My opinion is that a large part of the problem is that the middle class by and large supports the government and the poor because we are over taxed. While corporations and the very wealthy pay less than their fair share via legal manuvering that they can afford. Everyone knows this happens but no one had the cajones to do anything about it.

This intentionally pits the middle class against the poor when actually we should be united in demanding that corporations and the wealthy (and ALL gove't employees) pay their fair share.

Eyeglasses required.shades

I've got plenty of experience.
It's called knowledge. You don't have to be ancient to know.
Knowledge makes up for experience.
That's all you need. Years mean absolutely nothing other than time.
By the time I'm 45 I'll be a Scrooge.

drinks

Having no experience only gets you so far. Knowledge doesn't completely make up for experience, but it will get you started.

For most people that's true.
Not for a Lunar Dragon like me though.

:smile:

And why is that?

Why is anything? what

Wed 01/15/14 04:12 AM

first of all, the OP can get back to me when he's 45 and has had some actual EXPERIENCE in the working world...including supporting himself for a decade or two.

There is definitely a growing gap in this country between the very rich and the middle class with the middle class shrinking. That is not a good sign overall, for a developed nation's economy.

My opinion is that a large part of the problem is that the middle class by and large supports the government and the poor because we are over taxed. While corporations and the very wealthy pay less than their fair share via legal manuvering that they can afford. Everyone knows this happens but no one had the cajones to do anything about it.

This intentionally pits the middle class against the poor when actually we should be united in demanding that corporations and the wealthy (and ALL gove't employees) pay their fair share.

drinks

Having no experience only gets you so far. Knowledge doesn't completely make up for experience, but it will get you started.

For most people that's true.
Not for a Lunar Dragon like me though.

:smile:

Tue 01/14/14 10:47 AM

I agree

don't know if the shooter would though,,

Who cares what the shooter would agree to?
He's a murderer. It makes no difference what he believes.

Tue 01/14/14 10:43 AM

maybe the man was senile or otherwise emotionally/mentally unstable

so sad,,,

they were both wrong for having prohibited items, but one is wrong and dead,,,,,,

I hope its more an exception than the rule but it sure seems too many people take that 'stand your ground' too far,,,,
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/justice/florida-movie-theater-shooting/

Stand your ground had nothing to do with that shooting.
That wasn't defense.
It was murder.

Tue 01/14/14 07:37 AM

would be........... by the way what does.BTW. stand for.lol

Are you a Mountain Dew stealing alien in desguise trying to confuse me?! what
You are aren't you?! :angry:
You'll never take me or my Mountain Dew alive! scared

Tue 01/14/14 07:32 AM

drinks

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25