MoonsDragonLionWolf's photo
Sat 08/17/13 08:54 PM

Everyone knows there are good teachers and bad teachers. It is clear that the teacher's union helps keep the bad ones in class. A bad teacher is a waste of time for everyone and a waste of taxpayer money.

I think any class is a mix of kids with different potential but the way the system is catering to the lowest common denominator, almost any kid can pass almost any class with the right technique and motivation.

By "technique" you mean doing homework. shocked

That's a literal drag. tears
laugh

I am a teacher and I agree
"homework" should literally be a chance for a student to work on independent hobbies at home and develop those talents

so many things we do and apparently believe about learning and education are kinda messed up

but anyway, like your previous post also moonsdragon, and I agreee:thumbsup:

I had a second grade teacher who didn't believe in giving homework.
So I got a whole year without homework.

I hate homework. :angry:

Sat 08/17/13 08:42 PM

is love is enough to satisfy a lady?

Don't forget to give the lady lots of hugs everyday else she won't be your lady for long. Savvy?

drinks

Sat 08/17/13 08:38 PM

The brain circuit is same
the aim is same ie sexual gratification then why people adopt perverted sexual habits and tendencies??

I'm already a perv.
Why do I need your brain circuits? what

Sat 08/17/13 08:35 PM

Everyone knows there are good teachers and bad teachers. It is clear that the teacher's union helps keep the bad ones in class. A bad teacher is a waste of time for everyone and a waste of taxpayer money.

I think any class is a mix of kids with different potential but the way the system is catering to the lowest common denominator, almost any kid can pass almost any class with the right technique and motivation.

By "technique" you mean doing homework. shocked

That's a literal drag. tears

Sat 08/17/13 08:26 PM

Some states are going to evaluate teachers according to how their students grade out.

They will have the option to fire teachers whos students fair poorly.

Good idea or no?

What say y'all?

Bad idea.
If a kid/kids has bad grades it doesn't necessarily equate to the teacher's teaching methods.
There's better and more effective ways to evaluate teachers.

drinks

Sat 08/17/13 03:51 PM
I don't think that there's enough there to really qualify that as proof.

whoa

Though it could be real if they were using it as a war tactic.
Though it could possibly be fake.
Not enough there for me to say one way or another.

think

Fri 08/16/13 10:58 AM
They claim it was accidental but you can't just accidentally spy on Americans.
That's just a bs claim.
The fact that the FISA court has limited oversight makes them a puppet for the government as the FISA court has to go off whatever the government tells them.
Meaning that the government could tell them that everything is butterflies and fairies and the FISA court wouldn't know any differently.

The NSA and FISA court should not be in place.
They cannot be trusted with this kind of power.
No one can be trusted with this kind of power.
It will always lead to abuse no matter what "oversight" you put in place.

whoa

Thu 08/15/13 03:54 PM

If it were a perfect match you wouldn't have to change anything to make it work. It would just work on it's own with no help at all.

There's no such thing as perfection.
Everyone has their flaws as well as their good qualities.

It's being able to accept each other for the flaws as well as the good qualities, & perhaps changing some behavior or thinking that could become problematic, along with your attraction towards one another that all goes into a successful relationship.

No one should have to change who they are happy being just to be with someone else.
No one should have to "make" a relationship work.
A relationship should be able to function on it's own, along with open communication.

Remember this.
As long as your hearts remain strong, you will remain together.
The moment that you allow your light to fade, so will your attraction.
spoken like a true 22 year old laugh

Don't get cheeky with him ManO, he bites and I don't know if he's had his shots!!scared

I haven't had a shot in years.
Probably not since I was 15.

think

Well stop biting people thenslaphead

Why would I do that?
I'm infected with the sickness.
Gotta get people Down With The Sickness like the Disturbed song says.
Ooh ah ah ah ah!!!!

:smile:

Thu 08/15/13 03:41 PM

If it were a perfect match you wouldn't have to change anything to make it work. It would just work on it's own with no help at all.

It's being able to accept each other for the flaws as well as the good qualities, & perhaps changing some behavior or thinking that could become problematic, along with your attraction towards one another that all goes into a successful relationship.

No one should have to change who they are happy being just to be with someone else.
A relationship should be able to function on it's own, along with open communication.

Remember this.

Don't get cheeky with him ManO, he bites and I don't know if he's had his shots!!scared

I haven't had a shot in years.
Probably not since I was 15.

think

Thu 08/15/13 03:31 PM

Remember this.

Says the Somebody-I-Don't-Know. scared

Thu 08/15/13 03:29 PM

Mother says Harris Co. deputy raped her while 3 children were in the home.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/mom-says-Harris-County-deputy-raped-her-while-children-were-in-the-home.html

EAST HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -- A woman in the Cloverleaf area of East Harris County said a deputy sexually assaulted her while she was being questioned.

Normally, KHOU 11 News would conceal the identity of victims in these types of crimes but Lisa Rodriguez wanted everyone to hear her story.

"He hurt me," Rodriguez said. "He took something from me without even asking. That's what hurt the most, and my children were in the same house I was."

Rodriguez said her three daughters were inside the apartment when the deputy showed up to question her about making harassing phone calls.

While she was doing an interview with WFAA sister station KHOU 11 News, investigators showed up to take her in for more questioning.

Her brother, Bobby Rodriguez, picked up her story.

"He was like well, 'If you don't go to jail, what can you do for me,'" Bobby Rodriguez recounted. "That's when they went upstairs and he told her it was best for them to talk in the room."

Rodriguez said after the deputy raped her and left, Rodriguez called her brother and they reported what happened.

"The Harris County Sheriff's Office takes these allegations extremely serious," said Captain Ken Melancon. "He's actually been temporarily relieved of duty pending the outcome of this investigation."

The Harris County Internal Affairs department and the Special Victims Unit were investigating.

The deputy's name has not been released.

Hmm. Well I won't call bs on it until the evidence is released.
It sounds suspicious to me though.
The story alone doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Thu 08/15/13 03:10 PM

Remember this.

Thu 08/15/13 12:48 PM

Are there any...ANY ..syfy channel watchers on here?

Being Human.. Lost Girl...Haven.... anyone?

I used to watch SyFy when they were airing Merlin which is a great show and still watch SyFy for WWE Smackdown.
Overall though I just can't get into SyFy's shows.
And don't get me started on the SyFy original movies.
Terrible animations / Story lines in my opinion.
I'm just not into SyFy as a channel.
I only watch it for WWE Smackdown anymore and on the rare occasions that they actually air Merlin.

:smile:

Thu 08/15/13 10:57 AM
Disturebed and Nightwish are my most favorite bands.
Nightwish is a symphonic power metal band from Kitee, Finland.
I also like Tool.
The list could go on and on.
I only listen to Metal and Rock.
The other genres just don't do it for me.

drinks

Thu 08/15/13 09:51 AM

My belongings are mine.
If you can't accept that then you are not Luna, whom I seek & is the only girl that I would ever be with.
I don't go around telling girls what they're allowed to posses so why would they try to tell me what I can have?
I don't want the girl that I'm with to be my mother.
Telling me what to do, nagging me for no reason, and being a total drag.
I'm capable of making my own decisions.

Just in case you don't know who I am. whoa

I am Lunar, The MoonsDragonLionWolf, Knight Of Moonlight! :angry:

I purposely used the word "give". Isn't to give indicative of willingness? what

It pains me to see so many jump to this kind of conclusion...as we weigh everything on the scales of experience. Have women really become such oppressors of men these days? flowerforyou

No because I'm not willingly giving away anything just because you have problems with me having something and you not liking it.
There are women who try to oppress and suppress men and others who don't.
No differently than men.

Sad, but valid point Fear, but that's not what this was supposed to be about. Everyone seems to want to make it about that kind of demand though, so yours is not the first time my meaning was misunderstood. So I have to believe I did not phrase it well, or this has snowballed from the first person who made this kind of response.

There are many reasons why both parties might have to make sacrifices in order to be together. Whether financial, constraints in living arrangements, one party moving a long distance that they cannot take all of their belongings or allergies to...IDK...leather or whatever.

If a VALID reason would cause you to make a choice of relationship or your stuff...what would you choose. That might have been a better way to pose the question in the OP...had I realized it would have taken this path. frustrated

flowerforyou

I'll live under a bridge in a cardboard box with all of my stuff before I ever give it up.

Wed 08/14/13 08:39 PM

Or as a malmacian.

Bad Alf! :angry:

Wed 08/14/13 08:38 PM
Damn right! drinks

Wed 08/14/13 09:56 AM

My belongings are mine.
If you can't accept that then you are not Luna, whom I seek & is the only girl that I would ever be with.
I don't go around telling girls what they're allowed to posses so why would they try to tell me what I can have?
I don't want the girl that I'm with to be my mother.
Telling me what to do, nagging me for no reason, and being a total drag.
I'm capable of making my own decisions.

Just in case you don't know who I am. whoa

I am Lunar, The MoonsDragonLionWolf, Knight Of Moonlight! :angry:

I purposely used the word "give". Isn't to give indicative of willingness? what

It pains me to see so many jump to this kind of conclusion...as we weigh everything on the scales of experience. Have women really become such oppressors of men these days? flowerforyou

No because I'm not willingly giving away anything just because you have problems with me having something and you not liking it.
There are women who try to oppress and suppress men and others who don't.
No differently than men.

Wed 08/14/13 09:40 AM
Edited by MoonsDragonLionWolf on Wed 08/14/13 09:40 AM

He'll learn how to give elk head.

Not if there's no heads to give because he's decorated your cell with them. whoa

Wed 08/14/13 09:37 AM

He'll make some dude a nice wife.

No he won't. whoa
He'll decorate your cell with elk heads.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25