MoonsDragonLionWolf's photo
Fri 09/06/13 11:43 AM
I don't like onions! :angry:

Fri 09/06/13 11:39 AM
You've told me nothing!
You're in kahoots with the Mountain Dew stealing aliens!

*furiously sets up cookie traps*

:angry:

Fri 09/06/13 09:23 AM
If they're just figuring out that politicians are liars then they're late to the game.
I don't know which war criminals they're referring to though. what

Thu 09/05/13 11:44 AM

This 17 y/o is considered an adult in Texas. If he doesn't get the death penalty he'll be gone for a long time.

Yep.
A long time is a long time without Mountain Dew.

There's a chance that Death has Mountain Dew.

drinks

Thu 09/05/13 11:38 AM

knives are used to cut,,

they don't come close to killing as many people as guns

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl07.xls

back on topic though, so long as the boy was 'fearful', probably only can get him on having the knife on school property,,,

ever seen a Haitian National fighting with his Machete,or some other Caribbean Islander?

no, does that happen often in America?

No, because machete no match for gun man.

Blades are more fun.
Requires far more skill and strategy.

:smile:

We should ask Jodi Arias, She used bothlaugh laugh laugh

I wouldn't. whoa

*whispers* (She's off her rocker)

Also blades are more artistic.
Guns for the most part all look the same.

Thu 09/05/13 11:36 AM
Putin would punch Obama in the face with that New England Patriots ring he stole.
Putin would win that fight easily.
All Obama has is failed politics/policies and a weirdo looking golf pose.

Thu 09/05/13 11:31 AM

knives are used to cut,,

they don't come close to killing as many people as guns

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl07.xls

back on topic though, so long as the boy was 'fearful', probably only can get him on having the knife on school property,,,

ever seen a Haitian National fighting with his Machete,or some other Caribbean Islander?

no, does that happen often in America?

No, because machete no match for gun man.

Blades are more fun.
Requires far more skill and strategy.

Tue 09/03/13 01:20 PM
A limited strike for no purpose other than the sake of politics, as is clear here, is like kicking a beehive and expecting to walk away without getting stung.
While expecting the bees to just accept it.
It doesn't work.
Those bees will become pissed off and swarm out of that beehive and sting you and everyone else around you.
If you are not prepared to annihilate the beehive than don't kick the beehive.

If Obama does decide to go for a limited strike on Syria, all he will have done is squandered resources.
As Iran and Russia will likely resupply Assad within a couple of months.
Assad and the rest of the world knows that Obama is full of the s word when it comes to foreign policy and will not take him credibly even with a limited strike.
In the end Assad would likely gas even more innocent people in retaliation for the limited strike.
Israel will likely come under attack as a result.
There are absolutely no benefits to the US or our allies with the limited strike on Assad's forces.
It has no purpose other than failed politics and foreign policy and will not work to deter either Assad or Iran.

whoa

Tue 09/03/13 01:16 PM
I stopped watching Falling Skies mid second season.
I was interested by the first season.
Tried to get into the second season but it was garbage in my opinion.

Mainly though I don't really watch a lot of shows like those.

Tue 09/03/13 12:59 PM

Obama has insisted that any strike against Syria would be limited in scope and would NOT involve boots on the ground.
However it was revealed that Obama just added the USS San Antonia, an amphibious assault ship loaded with marines to the battle group. The ship has no offense weapons and is strictly a launching vehicle for ground troops.
When asked why this ship was deployed to the battle group around Syria, the White House said "just in case" with no further comment.

Makes you wonder what old Barry really has plannedwhat

You don't suppose Obama would ever lie to us do you?
Nah..never happenshades

A limited strike for no purpose other than the sake of politics, as is clear here, is like kicking a beehive and expecting to walk away without getting stung.
While expecting the bees to just accept it.
It doesn't work.
Those bees will become pissed off and swarm out of that beehive and sting you and everyone else around you.
If you are not prepared to annihilate the beehive than don't kick the beehive.

If Obama does decide to go for a limited strike on Syria, all he will have done is squandered resources.
As Iran and Russia will likely resupply Assad within a couple of months.
Assad and the rest of the world knows that Obama is full of the s word when it comes to foreign policy and will not take him credibly even with a limited strike.
In the end Assad would likely gas even more innocent people in retaliation for the limited strike.
Isreal will likely come under attack as a result.
There are absolutely no benefits to the US or our allies with the limited strike on Assad's forces.
It has no purpose other than failed politics and foreign policy and will not work to deter either Assad or Iran.

whoa

Wed 08/28/13 07:10 PM

Who is here for what? Now let's be honest.

I'm here to spy on you to find out whether or not you are in kahoots with the Mountain Dew stealing aliens.
Don't mind me though.
Just forget I typed anything and go on about your activities.

think

Wed 08/28/13 07:04 PM

They notice that I'm a Lunar. whoa

So are you the man in the Moon
OR just the man Mooning ?

biggrin

I am Lunar, The MoonsDragonLionWolf, Knight of Moonlight! :smile:

Wed 08/28/13 02:53 PM
They notice that I'm a Lunar. whoa

Wed 08/28/13 02:37 PM

So in 3 months I went off site and had 3 different guys try to scam me. Lesson learned I will never give out my number or regular email again. But now someone from the forums has been sending me kisses hugs for several days. I finally responded saying what had happened and I was only here for the forums and friends. He sent an email calling me baby and poem saying I'm yours and so forth. I said I don't go for someone saying that on a first email. He came back being all nasty saying he knew why I was scammed I was a cold b.... Who would want to be my friend etc. so I blocked him. But really I've had it I try to be nice and how I attract these jerks I have no clue

Rule Number 1:

Never give out your personal information online such as email or phone number to people you don't know.

Also I'd advise in not taking the online dating thing too seriously.
You can find decent people online however you should not put a whole lot of trust into what anyone tells you until you can be certain that they are a decent person and even then you must never let your guard down.

Just as there are decent people online, there are bad people online.
Some of whom are in kahoots with the Mountain Dew stealing alien soabs.

drinks

Tue 08/27/13 02:45 PM
There's also a phony FBI ransomware that does that. whoa

Sun 08/25/13 01:27 PM
So it's okay for the police to storm your home in the middle of the night and kill your dogs but you can't kill theirs.

Won't be obeying that law.

whoa

Sat 08/24/13 05:31 PM

ooo thnk you i'll give them ago hope i'll see you on when you get back on your feet thanks for your help do you play any online PC games

Nope as I don't have a gaming PC.
Though I'm probably going to buy something like an Alienware in the future.

Alienware are gooooood but you may be able to save some money with building your own rig. It's not too hard nowadays anymore. I always build my own and could assist with tips which hardware works together best.

As for online games I always liked the COD series best. I liked the older ones better as players could run and host their own servers but still very good game play with the newer ones too.

I wouldn't know where to start or have the confidence/ability to build my own.

Just looked up some Alienware computers and came across the awesome Alienware 18 laptop.
I'm more than happy to spend a few grand or more to get that Alienware 18 laptop.
I'll have to save up for awhile but it will be worth it for such awesomeness.

Sat 08/24/13 05:23 PM

I'm actually NOT...but I could be.....and I'm sure you have several....uuum....."fans". pitchfork Bwahahahahaaaa!

(<>_(<>_(<>_(<>_(<>__<>)_<>)_<>)_<>)_<>)

Sat 08/24/13 05:08 PM
<>__<>

Sat 08/24/13 03:04 PM
Might want to start checking on mountains.
However don't confuse cougars with mountain lions.

whoa

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25