MoonsDragonLionWolf's photo
Tue 08/06/13 08:08 AM

Legalize and tax drugs and these punks might have to find real jobs, complete school, and actually become something other than thugs and statistics.

The economy would improve as well..... until congress started arguing over how to spend the new found wealth

CIA would be pi$$ed tho..... they would have to start going to congress for funding of their black ops if we legalized drugs and removed their cash cow!

Legalizing drugs and taxing them wouldn't bring the government a ton of cash flow as the drug cartels and gangs will always have more and better drugs that are tax free.
Most people would more than likely stick with their dealers over the government.
Plus legalizing drugs would only lead to more problems involving crime of DUI among others.
Police Stations all across the US are stretched thin as it is with some exceptions.

whoa

Your assumptions are totally incorrect.....in more ways than one

I suggest more research because your statement could not be further from the truth!

They're not assumptions.
They're facts.
I suggest you do your research because you're missing some screws for your contraption.

:smile:

I suggest higher taxes on Mountain Dew!drinker

You will feel the full wrath of Lunars & Lunas!
The Boston Tea Party will seem like a small picnic compared to this!

drinks

:angry:

Mon 08/05/13 12:14 PM

Legalize and tax drugs and these punks might have to find real jobs, complete school, and actually become something other than thugs and statistics.

The economy would improve as well..... until congress started arguing over how to spend the new found wealth

CIA would be pi$$ed tho..... they would have to start going to congress for funding of their black ops if we legalized drugs and removed their cash cow!

Legalizing drugs and taxing them wouldn't bring the government a ton of cash flow as the drug cartels and gangs will always have more and better drugs that are tax free.
Most people would more than likely stick with their dealers over the government.
Plus legalizing drugs would only lead to more problems involving crime of DUI among others.
Police Stations all across the US are stretched thin as it is with some exceptions.

whoa

Your assumptions are totally incorrect.....in more ways than one

I suggest more research because your statement could not be further from the truth!

They're not assumptions.
They're facts.
I suggest you do your research because you're missing some screws for your contraption.

Mon 08/05/13 10:30 AM

whoa

Mon 08/05/13 10:21 AM
The posts about the Mountain Dew stealing alien soabs!
They will never succeed with their plans to steal all Mountain
Dew!

Mon 08/05/13 10:17 AM
Happy Day Early Birthday! :smile:

My birthday yesterday was lucky so now I pass that luck onto you with this post!

:thumbsup:

Mon 08/05/13 10:12 AM
Edited by MoonsDragonLionWolf on Mon 08/05/13 10:14 AM
Looks will always be judged.
It's one of the main factors of attraction.
Not everyone is attracted to the same thing.
It's different things to different people.

So even those considered ugly in terms of looks by some or many may be attractive for others.
There's nothing wrong with judging someone based on looks.
It's only natural.

However one should not assume anything about that person's personality based on looks alone.
The other element of attraction is personality.
There are some people who will judge other people's personalities based on looks alone, only to be blinded from the truth.
That is where the problem lies.

drinks

Mon 08/05/13 07:07 AM
I'd turn the charm up 100 times over and then see if they still felt that way.
Then I'd turn the charm all the way back down.
It's dangerous to keep it up for too long.

Either way I really couldn't care less.
If you are not Luna then I have no interest.
I seek to find Luna.
A girl who shines with radiance.

Until then I'm just a lonely MoonsDragonLionWolf.

With Mountain Dew.

drinks

Sun 08/04/13 06:56 PM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
I used to have one of the original Mountain Dew advertising metal poster in my bedroom when I was a teenager. Ok! Truth be known, one of my friends found it hung up on the side of a convenience store and thought I would love it! And yes, I was an addict too! That's too funny!
I wish I still had it, I would find a way to get it to you!
Have a great day! flowerforyou

You as well!
Remember to drink lots of Mountain Dew!
& watch out for the Mountain Dew stealing alien soabs!

drinks

Sun 08/04/13 04:09 PM
The game is never over until it's over. shades

Sun 08/04/13 03:23 PM

Happy Birthday..

Great pic. :thumbsup:

Sun 08/04/13 03:22 PM

Happy B Day !

drinker

A Mountain Dew cake! smitten

Sun 08/04/13 03:21 PM
Thanks to all of you for all the happy birthday wishes!
I am now 22 Years old!
Another year added to my record of life.
It's been a grand birthday so far.
Hopefully it will continue.
I've got an Oreo Ice Cream Cake from Giant Eagle (A well known Grocery store in northern Ohio) and it looks awesome.
I'll eat some of it later.
I also had some Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell earlier.
Haven't had them in a year.
I have plenty of Mountain Dew and plenty of cookie traps set up just in case those Mountain Dew stealing alien soabs decide to show up to try and crash the party.
Hopefully now that my birthday is two twos and an even number it will be a grand year.

I am Lunar, The MoonsDragonLionWolf!
*Grrhowlroars!*

drinks

Sun 08/04/13 03:12 PM

Just don't buy a TV with a camera or a mic.
Problem solved.
Who needs them in a TV anyways?

what

Unless people want to record their reactions to a news story or something they see on TV to upload to youtube, then I might understand but there's really no benefit or purpose to having a "smart TV".
Not as far as I'm concerned anyway.

drinks

even then use yer own same as the laptops w/cameras i cover the te camera unless i wanna use it

Wise policy. :thumbsup:

Sat 08/03/13 06:25 PM
Edited by MoonsDragonLionWolf on Sat 08/03/13 06:28 PM
Which officially starts tonight at midnight!
As does Toonami which I'll be watching!

My birthday is shared by 2 US Presidents.
Abraham Lincoln & Barrack Obama and 22 US embassies are closed across the middle east tomorrow in which 22 is how old I'll be!
It's a conspiracy! scared

And yes, I have been drinking Mountain Dew Voltage!

drinks

Here's a pic that's fit for the occassion!
Stitch, Deadpool, and birthday cake!
Deadpool is a Marvel comic book superhero and if you don't know who Stitch is go watch Lilo & Stitch right now because Stitch is cute, fluffy, and blue!

Sat 08/03/13 04:27 PM
Revenge will only turn you into a heartless and a nobody.

whoa

Sat 08/03/13 04:24 PM
Just don't buy a TV with a camera or a mic.
Problem solved.
Who needs them in a TV anyways?

what

Unless people want to record their reactions to a news story or something they see on TV to upload to youtube, then I might understand but there's really no benefit or purpose to having a "smart TV".
Not as far as I'm concerned anyway.

drinks

Fri 08/02/13 08:00 AM
I like that show.
They aired it on SyFy and BBC.
It was a good show.
I didn't care for how the series ended though but I won't say how as I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

Thu 08/01/13 06:57 AM
Are you sure it's not just someone trying to scare you from under white sheets?

You should set up an elaborate trap like Fred from Scooby-Doo Where Are You! & What's New Scooby-Doo?.
Then you can figure out what's going on.
You have to start by searching for clues first and make sure you have plenty of Scooby Snacks.

scared

Thu 08/01/13 06:43 AM
What kind of question is that?
Profiles can give false impressions if the people behind the profiles are trying to be deceptive or if you are looking to be deceived then you might jump to conclusions before you are certain.

drinks

Thu 08/01/13 05:46 AM
The only thing that Obama has done is needlessly wasted taxpayer money to campaign across the country with the same failed ideas.
There will never be a "grand bargain" as long as Obama is president.
He's incapable of actually leading.
He thinks of himself as an idea guy.
He comes up with ideas and leaves all the work to his administration.
The only thing he's really accomplished is suppressing the middle class and the economy with Obamacare which will be repealed or defunded in the end as there's no chance in hell it will ever get implemented.
Congress passed it into law without even reading what was in it just to find out what was in it.
The dumbest logic anyone could possibly have.
For that they should all lose their chairs.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25