Community > Posts By > Criollo99

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 02:43 PM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 02:36 PM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

No personal info on the forums please. Thanks!

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 02:22 PM
Add a new photo
Photo Guidelines

No suggestive photos, nudity, or obscene gestures
No disturbing images or images of illegal activities
No copyrighted material
You should be in all photos
Photos should be in .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format
Make sure the file size of the photo is not too large or it will not upload properly

If you are attempting to upload from a pc:
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos
If you are trying with a mobile device:
http://m.mingle2.com/users/edit_photos

And if having difficulties, try a different browser.

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 01:56 PM
I ALWAYS agree to disagree. It's a good compromise, and it works!...:smile:

You know that that really means: "you are wrong! We agree!"

I'm glad you agree, Criollo. You know me so well already...lol

rofl lol rofl

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 01:46 PM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 01:39 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Sun 08/17/14 01:47 PM
It's a "boost" for the older man to have a young thing on his arm. The young thing is looking for security or prestige. Guess it works both ways.:wink:

Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Good that you joined the forums and get to know people!

And that's probably true: both gain something!

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 01:05 PM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 12:44 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Sun 08/17/14 01:07 PM

The GOLD credit card? Insurance? Daddy issues? Or ur cute? True story!

And we have the same white beard, so maybe that's it?!

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 12:25 PM
I ALWAYS agree to disagree. It's a good compromise, and it works!...:smile:

You know that that really means: "you are wrong! We agree!"

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 12:21 PM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 12:16 PM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 12:04 PM
ok we seem to have a problem with the term cougar but when you stop to think about it it's not so bad, case in point My kids took me out for dinner and dancing for my birthday to a local bar. I was on the dance floor all night with my son, step grandson, and future son in law. My daughter pointed out as we were leaving that all the other tables were pointing at me and calling me a cougar. Which was fine with me because they don't know me and I don't care what they think. The one term I can't abide is MILF and I have been called that not knowing what it meant, but when I found out those boys were not allowed back in my home.

Okay. I think a sexy older lady is called a "cougar". And, a sexy older lady with kids is called a "MILF"....

Thank u... but some women refuse to accept reality... lol True story!

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 11:57 AM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 11:57 AM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 11:55 AM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people!

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 11:55 AM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 09:46 AM

Respect thanks for the advice i will surely take my Time and search until i find her.... About the coffee now could hook you up with a few when you come back to jamaica just make sure your staying at couples tower isle

rofl rofl rofl rofl I hear ya! Best of luck man!

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 09:33 AM
Edited by Criollo99 on Sun 08/17/14 09:33 AM
No worries then yeahman! :) If you are serious about taking the time to find her, you will indeed find her.

I joined this site months ago and quit due to a ton of nasty messages, came back and am actively talking to a couple really nice people. I don't know if anything will come of it, but the conversation is nice at least.

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

@ Criollo99 - I like Sky :) Better than Emmie that some people say.. lol. The trip is half the fun, gotta enjoy it.

You are most welcome Sky! Thanks for helping out! Your perspective is appreciated it! Seriously!

And brah, if u got some blue-mountain coffee, send it my way!? I miss that and cannot buy it here! Dammitfrustrated ...

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 09:27 AM
I know thats why i posted the question to see what the feed back would be like. Good things come to those who go and make it happen i don't expect anything in life to be easy i am a man that is optimistic and i know i will get what i want...

Well done brah! Bien hecho! Be patient and join the forums! People will notice u, and before u know it, they will contact you!

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 09:22 AM
Edited by Criollo99 on Sun 08/17/14 09:26 AM
Well, first you need to chat.. Other than just blurting out "Let's hook up!" ;)

Browse the forums.. Click through the 'Match' feature and start random conversations with people. Can't get a date just by saying "Be mine."

Listen to Emerald...

...or do u prefer Skies? Or is it Sky? Wait... offtopic

Haha.. Call me whatever you'd like, just don't call me late for dinner! tongue2

I say that all the time, to this day! Then Sky it is!

Thanks for giving the guy ur perspective: I think they loose focus on the importance of the trip. They just want the destination!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25