no photo
Tue 09/30/14 08:51 PM
Thanks for the chats!

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 06:55 PM
Sure... welcome... what's up?

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 06:27 PM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2.

Good luck with that...

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 05:44 PM
Read here http://mingle2.com/topic/199646, or, if u want the simple approach, use [ img ] (without the spaces) in the beginning of the image and [/ img ] on the end of the image.

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 05:39 PM
better translate that for me....

Did those two women not like the idea, willing?

"Yo, mi pienso, es por el armor. Por ella, esta enteresada por el dinero.

Pobresito de yo."

The title is "Me enga~aste a mi" means "You deceived me."

The rest translates as,
"I am thinking about love. But she is interested in the money. Poor me!"

Again, it maybe more that she wants convenience, besides money.

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 05:23 PM
i am looking for my sanity!! my marbles so to speak ...once i find it !....what was i saying...something with 70 something something...oh i wish they would hurry up with my meds.:banana:

Sanity and peace is what some people really need... which they would have it!

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 05:15 PM
They may want you for convenience... not only money.

When I know better I do better.

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 12:11 PM
But Dear,

Am not knocking like these type of languages, always says please. But still no any response!!!

Riiiight.... I am inclined to agree with all the people who IGNORED ur emails, nudges, and whateva...

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:46 AM
I am not getting a single reply, after 100 odds knock.

Is any Positive things is there am really CONFUSED!!!

Let me set u straight...

Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people, or not: your choice! To learn a few things, you can start by reading this file http://mingle2.com/topic/199646. Refrain from crass, lewd, obvious or vulgar topics or comments. Santa's watching!

Then read here http://mingle2.com/topic/408083

Then remember what Bianca said,
"Dear men,
I assume you all have your various reasons for joining this site, but what probably unites you all is the need to meet someone, to connect.

Now I am sure everyone has very different motives and ways to achieve that, and surely you all have your own style and manner of conduct.

What still amazes me, though, and not in a good way, is how on earth the majority of you expect to be taken seriously when you decide the most suitable way to approach a woman on here is by calling her "honey, sweetpea, baby, sugar", etc?
Don't get me wrong, pet names have their own purpose among friends or lovers, but they are ONLY suitable when you actually know the person very well. And for a complete stranger to refer to you in such manner is annoying, at the best case scenario, and utterly creepy - in the worst.

Have some respect, please!"

Then, remember what I say all the time:
Choose love over anger, gratitude over entitlement, and forgiveness and compassion over bitterness.

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:40 AM
When I find it, it will no longer be lost, but found. I'll let you know if it's under my couch.

Bad Fleta, again!

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:37 AM
I've been told that if I drink enough love potion, I could have some love.

Was that "love potion" by the name Jose Cuervo?

laugh Last time I consumed that, I was blinded by the bon fire I fell into. blushing

Bad Fleta

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:33 AM
Hi , how r you dear?

Another id----? "Dear men,
I assume you all have your various reasons for joining this site, but what probably unites you all is the need to meet someone, to connect.
Now I am sure everyone has very different motives and ways to achieve that, and surely you all have your own style and manner of conduct.
What still amazes me, though, and not in a good way, is how on earth the majority of you expect to be taken seriously when you decide the most suitable way to approach a woman on here is by calling her "honey, sweetpea, baby, sugar", etc?
Don't get me wrong, pet names have their own purpose among friends or lovers, but they are ONLY suitable when you actually know the person very well. And for a complete stranger to refer to you in such manner is annoying, at the best case scenario, and utterly creepy - in the worst.
Have some respect, please!"

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:30 AM
I've been told that if I drink enough love potion, I could have some love.

Was that "love potion" by the name Jose Cuervo?

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:09 AM
Edited by Criollo99 on Tue 09/30/14 11:13 AM
Bad Michelle...

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 11:04 AM
True...

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 10:54 AM
Thanks Michelle... that hurts... hurts me deep... lol

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 10:48 AM
Welcome.

It's somewhat temperamental... but it works!

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 10:46 AM
I dressed up as a werewolf, with complete makeup, ears, fangs, painted face... scared every person who saw me. There are some photos somewhere, but I don't have them... I think my ex took them! lol

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 10:42 AM
Good luck with that brah! And NO I will not help u... lol

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 10:38 AM
Edited by Criollo99 on Tue 09/30/14 10:39 AM
Brah, welcome to mingle2.

UR not eligible to email that person means they have filters for who can email them. Check on that person's profile, where ur gonna email, and see if there's something about distance, age, sex...

That's why u cannot email: they have filters.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25