Community > Posts By > Criollo99

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 08:09 AM
Hello

Buenos dias compa~era! Espero q todo este bien en mi cuidad!

Good morning, sista! Hope everything is well in my city!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 08:03 AM
cigarettes?

sad tears rant sad2 scared shocked surprised

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 08:02 AM
I take offense to that..^^^.. I never think!! before I speak..
.. and I don't even have a filter..
. well except !.for the one on my furnace.. And in my coffee maker..
.ohhh... my car and truck has filters to....hmm... I wonder where else i have filters..?..:banana: :thumbsup:

LMAO "Never think before you speak" I am gonna put that on a bumper sticker! Will make millions!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 08:00 AM
I'm feeling goofy and weird...again....:tongue:

Are u ever NOT feeling goofy and weird? That maybe a great state of mind!

Is the pigeon suffering? Choking on my stash!? Or is that gone already?

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:53 AM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:51 AM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:50 AM
It probably works for some people. Like the old tired-cheese lines: they may work on someone at some point, and u only need one!

That "ability" to say whatever comes to mind is a lack of "selective speech." Everyone thinks before they speak, but they may not filter it with the appropriate social filters or may not care to do that, specially because of the anonymity the internet gives. There are many examples in the forums.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:17 AM

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:16 AM

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:16 AM

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:15 AM

There are many great "girls" here... lot's of woman, but for some that's just semantics.

Write something meaningful about urself on ur blurb and maybe someone will answer. Just saying...

And "cute" is in the eye of the beholder.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:11 AM

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:11 AM

We r not all girls, but, u know, what's up brah!? lol

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:08 AM

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:07 AM

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 09:44 PM

Good luck with that...

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 09:37 PM

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 09:34 PM
Account // Edit profile // General

The left side column has the Zip for u to change. However, like Soufie, I am unsure what is ur question. Do u want to limit people who can email u? Because that is done:

Account // Setting // Limits Who Can Send You Mail

On the first line "And live within ________ distance of me." Set ur distance to a few miles and only those close to you can email.

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 09:24 PM

I have no issue with the 420 friendly, so long as u do it far in the yard... lol There are skunks, groundhogs, bunnies... so take the good with the bad... True story!

Y es en broma, sabes?! Jk!

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 09:09 PM
Hello, you have some nice...umm.. ankles! Welcome to the site, have fun and it's a pleasure to greet you

"ankles" lol rofl rofl rofl rofl lol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25