Community > Posts By > Criollo99

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 08:41 AM
Clearly u have not read Storm's profile dude. Here, read a bit...

Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people, or not: your choice! To learn a few things, you can start by reading this file http://mingle2.com/topic/199646. Refrain from crass, lewd, obvious or vulgar topics or comments. Santa's watching!

Dear men,
I assume you all have your various reasons for joining this site, but what probably unites you all is the need to meet someone, to connect.
Now I am sure everyone has very different motives and ways to achieve that, and surely you all have your own style and manner of conduct.
What still amazes me, though, and not in a good way, is how on earth the majority of you expect to be taken seriously when you decide the most suitable way to approach a woman on here is by calling her "honey, sweetpea, baby, sugar", etc?
Don't get me wrong, pet names have their own purpose among friends or lovers, but they are ONLY suitable when you actually know the person very well. And for a complete stranger to refer to you in such manner is annoying, at the best case scenario, and utterly creepy - in the worst.
Have some respect, please!

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 08:24 AM
Edited by Criollo99 on Sat 09/27/14 08:58 AM
After looking through hundreds of pics of men between the ages of 59 and 70 I have noticed that Most pictures portray individuals of at least 10years older than their declared age. What is it with the scraggly beards, mustaches and long hair? I'm inclined to think "..are you kidding? Or what kind of life have you lived? And do I want to live that life too? Why are you hiding behind all that hair? If the guy is on his Harley, with his dog, sport car, a prized fish, children or grand babies and beater shirt; face it he is not going to be into you. You are now a part of his collection. Another thing. Profession: Retired . This tells you nothing about the guy, only that he cannot afford you for a wife or long term relationship. Profession should be more specific and require an industry too. Like retired:Farmer, preacher, scientist so as to relate to a possible prospective. Just wondering,little things

This is one reason y we don't go for "older" women. The 20 questions, judgmental behavior, simply "mental", and financial statements "requirements" lol Older women cannot seemed to simply relax and enjoy the moments without complaining... more power 2u!

Still, not relaxed... that's my point! Thanks for making my point for me!

Nevermind the divorce at least twice... lol

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 03:51 AM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 03:50 AM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 03:49 AM

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 03:46 AM

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:15 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Fri 09/26/14 07:18 PM
So if I was in stealth mode I can't receive emails?

Sure u can, but people won't see when u visit their pages. UR not receiving emails for some other reason. I would email ADMIN to check what's the deal.

Not to rain on u, but maybe people are really not visiting u? Did u write something mean? Let me look... nope that's fine. You have limits on age, distance, smoking, married, guys... but it's all fine. Maybe people around those ages did not like that ur boss fired u when u divorced him?

I sent a "nudge" ur way cuz I cannot email u... I mean, I could, but that's another story.

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:11 PM
Welcome newbie...so your the one on the left??....right?....:smile: waving

Oh stop it Mike: they are both cute! And she's the blonde! Hola Teresita! Como estas?

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:04 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Fri 09/26/14 07:05 PM
her account is deactivated

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:03 PM

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:00 PM
WOW, intense...

Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people. Real people I mean. Not all, but some...

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 06:56 PM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people...

And "awwwww... pobrecita bored..." lol

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 06:55 PM

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 06:52 PM
It's called STEALTH mode.

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 03:12 PM

Good luck with that...

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 03:10 PM

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 12:08 PM
Not Isad

if laser tag counts, come join us. just be warned they'll be lots of teens and preteens

woohoo another invite....I have never had such a busy Friday night.....I love laser tag.....and I am pretty cool so I can hang with the teens..lol

Passport woman!! Get it done!

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 12:01 PM
Not Isad

Ahhhh ... throw on a dress and come to the wedding with me, we can share a meal flowerforyou

You have two invites already, Conejita! Get moving...

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:56 AM
Not Isad

Well, Conejita, get ur damn passport done and come join me... u play pool, right?

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:51 AM
I am brah! Nice movie, dinner, maybe a little pool... I feel 16 again. True story!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25