Community > Posts By > Criollo99

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 08:28 PM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 08:22 PM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 05:55 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Tue 09/02/14 06:02 PM
how great it is that so many are finding someone here lately. happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Madrid ! tomorrow....

Who's going to Madrid tomorrow? I am going to Madrid tomorrow... well, Thursday... Dammit! frustrated

I will be in Germany tomorrow!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 02:39 PM
Over 400 competitors from 13 nations will take part in the Invictus Games, an international sporting event for wounded, injured and sick Servicemen and women. Teams will come from the armed forces of nations that have served alongside each other. The Games will use the power of sport to inspire recovery, support rehabilitation, and generate a wider understanding and respect of those who serve their country.

Prince Harry was on TV tonight to promote the games which start next week. God bless them and Harry.
I just love this guy and he makes me so proud to be British.

Read more about the games here http://invictusgames.org/

I just activated the link Franky.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 02:37 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Tue 09/02/14 02:39 PM
"It can be helpful to exercise, walk, listen to music, relax, focus on breathing."

I do all of these, everyday: all the time!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 02:33 PM

Keep chillin brah!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 01:17 PM
Make a small DOS file with the commands to delete C:\Windows\Temp
and Users\UR_AREA\etc. to clean cookies and temporary files from everywhere. That's what I do. The other programs miss too many places.

I also flush the DNS Cache... but that's more for security reasons!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 01:01 PM

I can't go, I have plans already... even though I am pretty...! lol

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 12:56 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Tue 09/02/14 12:58 PM

IDK where u have hanging around brah, but good people are everywhere. Perhaps do something you would not usually, visit a place you would normally would not, and see where life takes you.

It's not just the destinations brah: it is the journey!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 12:40 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Tue 09/02/14 01:00 PM
Holly crap, u can write well!

You can paint a picture with words! Seriously, well done!

I could not agree with you more brah!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 12:40 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Tue 09/02/14 01:27 PM
You have a big monkey mouth...:tongue:

True story?!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 12:30 PM
You hear a funny beeping noise in your trunk. When you open it, you find me tied up. I'm wearing flippers and a helmet that lights up, and there's a monkey sleeping next to me. What the F is going on?

While drunk, you crashed a party that monkeys were having.
So, they tied you up and put you in the trunk of a passing car.
One of the monkeys remained with you, with the goal of tossing you out of the trunk once you were far away from the party, but he fell asleep.

Dammit... they know!? frustrated

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 11:42 AM
Wow, that's not vague at all... Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 11:40 AM

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 11:13 AM
Quit looking at me like that, and get me out of here....:angry:

Please everyone, DO NOT HELP HER! She will loose the game if u do! And besides, that's not the safe word!?

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 11:09 AM
hi fellow minglers, how do u check outbox messages u sent?

In the same area where u find Mail, click on the person and u will see both outgoing and incoming emails.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 10:46 AM
I thought we were NOT discussing our personal matters here Jones!? What gives!!!!????

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 10:45 AM
I'm a 27 year old student in technical school in North Carolina. I'm responsible for helping to take care of my parents as well as babysitting my sister's kids and being a handyman, so I have little chance to meet someone as you can see.I haven't had a girlfriend in a decade and it's torturing me. Now I'm looking for someone relatively close to my area I can get to know online and hopefully meet one day in the future.

About me. I'm a very logical and rational, and suspicious(of others) for that matter(sounds harsh but I'm being honest). I'm Catholic and I have strong moral beliefs that I strive to live by. I like sci-fi, anime, music (its eclectic but old school mostly), Japan, Xbox,outdoors, long drives, children, dogs, cats, sky, rocks, trees, ..dirt.......babbling........humor...

If anyone is interested or just wants to talk in general, ask and I can give you my email address so it's easier.

WOW, lot's of info! Good for u brah!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 09:04 AM
Not with ya... I don't go that way... but more power to u if u do. Not judging!

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 08:24 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25