Community > Posts By > Criollo99

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 08:05 PM

Hi! I'm new here ...hoping to find my lifetime partner ....:-)

Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people, or not: your choice!

Join us on the other threads... there's one about "cougars"...

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:39 PM
Everybody go to hell!!! pitchfork

Better?

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:17 PM

OK, that's cute Mariah!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:13 PM
Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people, or not: your choice!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:07 PM
Yes! I am friends with my sista, my cuzs... they are girls, I am not. It works! You wanna be more specific?

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 06:45 PM
And that's my point... Thanks! lol

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 06:33 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Thu 08/14/14 06:34 PM
That's what I'm here for sista!

Now if they just hired me as moderator I could say oops offtopic

"This thread was modified. Please remember to stay on topic!"

But, alas, I am not a moderator... true story!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 06:27 PM
Accounts//Settings/Limit Users Who can set you email/

In there u will see the age limit u have in place. But if u email someone first the rule will be broken and then u both can continue writing. so ur rule can stay intact to prevent knuckleheads from bugging you... or not.

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 06:22 PM
Or she can break her own limitation by emailing first, without changing the age limit thing... true story!
Now that is one story I believe laugh laugh laugh

I think people are doubting my "true stories"... hmmm spock

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 06:19 PM
Or she can break her own limitation by emailing first, without changing the age limit thing... true story!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 06:10 PM
Jones, banana split with oreo cookies ice cream is as far from cooking as u can actually be... true story!
I'd rather you make me a sandwich...lol...tongue2

With my baboon-mandrill hands there will be fur all over it... Not a good choice!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 06:03 PM
Jones, banana split with oreo cookies ice cream is as far from cooking as u can actually be... true story!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 05:54 PM
Since you asked nicely sista Eyes, here:

To learn a few things, you can start by reading this file http://mingle2.com/topic/199646.

And I have all 3 movies of Jimmy Neutron, boy genius, and many episodes. Love the series! Danny Phantom also kept loosing his pants...

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 05:45 PM
I know where I can get a bunch of bananas!.....:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yeah, I've heard that story before... there are never bananas... and I want a banana split with oreo cookies ice cream!... but it never happens!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 05:36 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Thu 08/14/14 05:40 PM
We all feel the same way brah! Don't u have people who don't know u and call u "brah"? OMG! What's up with that!? I, being a monkey, can get away with it... True story!

I always wanted a monkey friend....:banana:

blushing blushing blushing blushing I am way pass ur age range. Will be 51 before the month's end! Some people cannot write to you because of it, unless u email first... just sayin'. True story! I think people are doubting my "true stories"... honest, true!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 05:28 PM
I put a photo from 1998, recently, when I had hair... Now the fur is all over... true story!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 05:27 PM

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 05:26 PM
the one thing that i find annoying is when people just post add me request i don't know if anyone else feels the same way
I am annoyed by people starting threads in the wrong forums. indifferent

He is new David... please forgive him... he also spelled a bunch of things wrong and I corrected them... I forgave him! Please David...! tears

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 05:14 PM
Edited by Criollo99 on Thu 08/14/14 05:20 PM
@Mariah and CT girl: I know right? Thanks for ur comments!

For a second I thought he was gonna say, "my account got hacked, lost all my family photos, had my credit card information, OMG..."

Ex issue=non-issue

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 05:07 PM
Nope, but welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2.