Community > Posts By > James Darrel

James Darrel 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 06:37 PM
This is so easy Be Online full Time . There is Heaven and Hell Here . Do not cross the Border line of Heaven . There is Fire over there.

funny but hefty words man..lol

James Darrel 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 06:36 PM
hey Trinatulips, you're welcome here. the community here supports every one to equal and fair right to whatever belief. you're welcome and free to chat whenever you feel like

James Darrel 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 06:29 PM
I didn't either, had to google it. It's a dating rule that says you should wait 3 days after the first date to call or text each other. The idea behind that is so you don't appear too eager and it gives you a chance to explore your feelings about the first date.

Seems silly, if a man made me wait 3 days to hear from him after the first date, I probably wouldn't speak to him again.

apparently a childish and erroneous believe, who says you cant have a happy ending because of eagerness after first date. it's just best to keep the momentum after first date and enjoy

James Darrel 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 06:26 PM
What’s up all? 34 years old and married. Just looking for friends. Could lead to some fun if it goes that way

hi

James Darrel 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 06:21 PM
avoid roadways after a heavy downpour , you risk getting splashed by some idiot driving fast ...

ah ahah.. kind of funny but true

James Darrel 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 06:15 PM
Can you explain what your understanding is of sin?

I think he did already within the paragraphs.

James Darrel 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 06:13 PM
I'd say avoid this situation, if possible. It will turn into a never ending argument. I am sure people can find people with similar religions, saves the heachache.

honest talk

James Darrel 's photo
Tue 09/28/21 06:10 PM
hello MM