Community > Posts By > Momoiro_Usagi_7

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 11:29 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 07/09/13 11:30 AM

HALO by Beyoncé: This song makes me feel completely in love with the Almighty because he's the only companion I have in my life at the moment who I'm passionately in love with. It also makes me feel sad and lonely and like I truly want to be in love. It makes me long so much for my soul mate.

WOW! Its deep

I feel you sweetie G-d Is so Good I love him so much I ache sometimes in a Good way!!! You know he's out there ...the one G-d has choose for you...he's heart has already met yours!

another song that suiting!!! Hope you get time to listen to it!

All Together Separate-Something Electric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsKD46HOKuk

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 11:21 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 07/09/13 11:24 AM
I'm outtie have much to do ...G-d love and bless you all...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

FEEL LIKE FLYING!!!!

Rideback ED full (Kioku by Younha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvTSEUpbbgY

My eyes my ears my hands
My face my lips my heart my sould
Remembers you

Kare ga warattemo
Kizuitara anata wo omotteru
Kare to tsunagu te mo
Kanjiteru anata no nukumori

Omoide wo kiritotte
Mune kara oidashitatte
Kioku wo kettobashitatte
Imada ni anata wo

Mou jikan ga sugisari kisetsu wa meguri
Ano egao shiroku kasundemo
Kokoro wa (sou) anata wo wasurenai
(Mou nido to aenakutatte)
Waraiau shashin wo taoshitemo
Afuredasu omoi wo kakushitemo
Kokoro wa wasurenai
Anata to no kioku

Dare ni mo kesenai kimi to no kioku
Nikumu hodo motto azayaka ni naru kioku
Tameiki wa munashii koukai
Kitto konya mo boku wa nemurenai
Itsumo kimi no koto omotteru yo zutto kimi wo omou yo

Sotto dakishimeta
Kaori wa sou
Anata ja nai kedo
Kyou mo sugu tonari
Hohoemu anata no maboroshi

Mou jikan ga sugisari kisetsu wa meguri
Ano koe kesarete yuku kedo
Kokoro wa wasurenai
Anata to no kioku

Koko ni mada iru yo
A? Mata namida koborerun da yo
Kimi no nukumori wo
Kimi to wakachiatta ano hibi wo
Surechigau hito ni kasaneteru
Kimi no omokage wo
A? Dou suru koto mo dekinai (Because)

Kokoro ni wa itsumo
Anata ga iru kara
Wasuretari dekinai
(Torimodosenai)
Anata to no kioku

Ima jikan ga sugisari kisetsu wa meguri
Ano egao shiroku kasundemo
Kokoro wa wasurenai
Anata to no kioku

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 11:13 AM
Pkh Lots of Love and HUGZ!:heart:

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 11:00 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 07/09/13 11:00 AM

congrats grandma zee! grandbaby's are truly the best rays of sunshine :)

thanks bastet..

here's a pic of my lil grandson...

Just Beautiful!

Congrats:heart:

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 10:55 AM

HALO by Beyonce

State your Mood Zou~san *giggle*

How does this song Move you?

Warm Loving Hugz!!!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 10:31 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 07/09/13 10:32 AM

Madness by muse

Thank you AWESOMELY YUMMY SONG!I really like them...My favorite by them Undisclosed desires LOVE THAT SONG!

MUSE~ Madness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0SgwWmF9w

"Madness"

(Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma...)

I, I can't get these memories out of my mind,
And some kind of madness has started to evolve.
And I, I tried so hard to let you go,
But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole, yeah

I have finally seen the light,
And I have finally realized
What you mean.

Ooh oh oh

And now I need to know is this real love,
Or is it just madness keeping us afloat?
And when I look back at all the crazy fights we had,
Like some kind of madness was taking control, yeah

And now I have finally seen the light,
And I have finally realized
What you need.

Mmmm...

But now I have finally seen the end (finally seen the end)
And I'm not expecting you to care (expecting you to care)
But I have finally seen the light (finally seen the light)
I have finally realized (realized)
I need to love
I need to love

Come to me
Just in a dream.
Come on and rescue me.
Yes I know, I can be wrong,
Maybe I'm too headstrong.
Our love is
Madness

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:58 AM

A proverb for the lady . My thoughts expressed in words .

Too drink from the depths of a woman's beauty is sweet to the soul. But to be trusted with her heart is the desires of a man of understanding .

blushing

WORD ZOU~SAN!!! Agree with Yah Both!

HUGZ:heart:

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:41 AM
took test

Your Body is 31 Years Old

right were I am to be.

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:29 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 07/09/13 09:32 AM

omgggggg! Shes backkkkkkkkk ! Thank u Jesus!!!!!!!!! @Momoiro_Usagi_7, We missed u. ****big Hugs****

Love ur pic, I'm going to save it and print it out. Can I be the Onesan with the elephant? I love elephants. I think they bring me goodluck.

Now Back to business I would like us all here to check out the forum with the "Topic: Update by Pkh" and I would like us all to remember her in our prayers please.

Thanks God Bless

Hai hai hai ...I will call you zou 象 Means elephant in Japanese your new nickname hehehehe Zou~san & Chou~san (shimai~sisters) *giggle*

Goodness, I lift up right now in the name of Yahushua ...Father you hear her needs Father we come in full alignment with you as We know in Our hearts you are standing in the gap for her right now...Father strengthen her in everything she's going through right now...We lift her up before you Yahushua Giving you all the glory !!!! YOur your precious name ...we honor and thank you!

Yes Lord, we pray in the name of Jesus that u would touch the body of PkH even now, Father Lord, we ask that u would have mercy upon her body and spirit right now and send ur Holy Spirit to comfort her and to gently whisper ur praises into her heart. Lord God, any stumbling blocks in the form of physical ailments that the enemy is trying to set before ur people, we bind and rebuke them in Jesus's matchless name and we pray that u would make them stepping stones for us. We plea the precious blood of Jesus Christ in and around the body of Pam even now and Lord God we ask that u would flow through her body and right all wrongs... Repair every cell Lord Jesus, have mercy upon her, we ask, and we thank u for doing it...As we join together in agreement and authority to bind all evil spirits in high places that would try to delay ur angels from a speedy response. We thank u Lord, we worship and honor u .....

*sings we Praise you...Weeee Praise Lord G-D!!!! Weeee Praise you!!!

YES HE WILL YES HE WILL!!!

SING IT WITH ME ZOU~SAN

Fred Hammond - Yes He Will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_r9_tyc494

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:20 AM
Kagrra~Oumaga Toki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8N5kv0RLXI

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:09 AM

Captivate Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcezx5Rl7sA

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:04 AM

Hi everyone :) Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all your support. My life has been crazy busy the last couple of weeks. Im still holding steady at 302. My dr said not to worry its just my body adjusting to the rapid weight loss. im swimming and walking everyday. :) and I am now in a size 18 /20 top and 2X pants :) Hope everyone is well. HUGS TO ALL :heart:

Much Love Penny! You are amazing!:heart:

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 08:42 AM

omgggggg! Shes backkkkkkkkk ! Thank u Jesus!!!!!!!!! @Momoiro_Usagi_7, We missed u. ****big Hugs****

Love ur pic, I'm going to save it and print it out. Can I be the Onesan with the elephant? I love elephants. I think they bring me goodluck.

Now Back to business I would like us all here to check out the forum with the "Topic: Update by Pkh" and I would like us all to remember her in our prayers please.

Thanks God Bless

Hai hai hai ...I will call you zou 象 Means elephant in Japanese your new nickname hehehehe Zou~san & Chou~san (shimai~sisters) *giggle*

Goodness, I lift up right now in the name of Yahushua ...Father you hear her needs Father we come in full alignment with you as We know in Our hearts you are standing in the gap for her right now...Father strengthen her in everything she's going through right now...We lift her up before you Yahushua Giving you all the glory !!!! YOur your precious name ...we honor and thank you!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 08:26 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 07/09/13 08:27 AM

Aenima by tool

Probably the only I can truly appreciate by them well Maynard!
Very Dark Band!

A Perfect Circle - Passive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNnyfeFhdQA

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 08:13 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 07/09/13 08:22 AM
Somber, Smooth , Thick with peace...Melody and sound dancing around me.

Calypso~Suzanna Vega

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbPWxBsHCi0

He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Peace Be Still and Know that I Am God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SJswlTJ3vE

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 07:54 AM

Wow ... Great thread . I hope you don't mind . I rather listen for a while before I speak .

Hello and I hope do join in it's a place of support and really good people here.

very nice to meet you ^__^

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 07:52 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 07/09/13 07:58 AM

Do we NOT struggle with it all Life, Family, decision making??? ...I know there's love lots of it THAT HE GIVES I LIVE IT!!! Not one Believer in scripture just Walking in Love ans didn't suffer something are you kidding me GRRRH!...and HAD TO WITHOUT A CHOICE have to LEAN HEAVILY ON THE FATHER!!!! NOT ONE!!! the weeping prophet Jeremiah, Elijah are you kidding me these GUYS went through it!!!WHAT MAKES ANYONE THINK THEY ARE ANY DIFFERENT! People think they are going to walk out of this unscathed NO TRAINING REALLY!!! How is he to build faith in us if we don't go through!!! OoOoo G-d is love and fairies(peace love and rose colored glasses ridiculousness) and no you aren't suppose to suffer...EEESSSSH (SERIOUS SARCASM)! He (CHRIST) suffered and through suffering he learned OBEDIENCE!!! NO STRUGGLE NO STRIFE REALLY!!! ! But if I didn't struggle wrestle with that angel to get My blessing ...then the walk is the for? I know it's the grace walk! But there are time when you do fight within...everyone does! THE FLESH SUCKS!!!! I wish I could KILL IT MYSELF!!!! But I can't Only he can I have to go into full submission in order to have the exchange( yes sometimes it's instant but not always)! More of him and Less of the World!!! YOU CAN't do it without HIM ...or You are Living By the LAW and WHO sits on the Mercy sit??? WHO??? YAHUSHUA! WHAT HAS YAHUSHAU BECOME GRACE AND THE LAW BOTH...In the Old testament you have two arch types Elijah and Elisha What both of them represent???? ESSSSH!!! I tire of this world ...I REALLY DO!!!

So tried of WEAK, FEEBLE MINDED NON~sense that spewing from others that's why I keep silent(I will from now on) and I endure and I will run that race BY His Grace! HE WILL WIN IN ME!!!!! Greater is He that is in Me!! the light barrier the Lair in world can KICK ROCKs!

Butterfly signing off~ for a while SS~san Onesan(sister) I'll be looking for your Email Much love and Hug!

Wow! There is so much passion in your words Momoiro_Usagi_7, so much hurt and disappointment. I can feel u and I'm sad inside. :cry:

BUT! As a fighter and a solider in this spiritual warfare and as your friend, I'm sorry but I have to extend my hand and heart to u and bid u to rise up... Be strong! Put on your spiritual armor and prepare for battle. Remember, the nature of the battle. Remember the nature of our opponent. Remember u are not alone. Remember the battle is already WON!

My sister, Rise up and praise the Lord, be happy, worship him, glorify him, because not only has he brought us all a long long way but he's continually with us... with YOU. Do u think that all the encouragement you've given all of us here at Mingle have gone unnoticed by the devil? Do u think he's pleased with the work ur doing so wonderfully? NOOOOOOO! He's angry at u. He wants you off this site, He wants this thread GONE! He attached me in the form of stalkers and nightmares last week, now its your turn. Soon everyone will feel as if they want to be gone off this thread because of our own individual struggles but be reminded of the fruits of the spirit and press on harder, stronger and wiser.

Galatians chp 5 vs 22-23

22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, "LONGSUFFERING", gentleness, goodness, faith,
23: Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Be Strong now pleeaaaaseeeee, u have YAHUSHAU's work
to attend to. HERE!

Love always

Sperenza.

I'm getting there ...I am! You are amazing and I'm so grateful and truly blessed that you are here!

I'm spirited when it comes to him. Not so much sadness as it is misunderstanding that most get when not searching or reaching out.

If that's truly what going on.

Everything said made my heart sing. Onesan Thank you for caring.

YOu are right there's always going to be opposition when it comes to speaking the truth.

Thank G-d they don't tar and feather anyone today ...being put into stock to be mocked and scorned LOL!!!

It's a beautiful day its cloud and about to rain...happiest when it rain...

Ah the latter rains who love those *giggle*

All my Love Girl as much as I can give that he has placed in my heart from his throne.

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 07/09/13 07:34 AM
Happy Birthday sweetie HUGZ!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 10:32 PM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Fri 07/05/13 10:33 PM
Dodo? why are you pushing on me? you know it's not right?? I'm curious to know?! I respect you and you aren't respecting me! There people Just chillin' and single why aren't you pursuing them? I'm uncomfortable I thought I could be quite about it ...Not anymore! it's not cool at all. I want your friendship and you are making it hard WHY? Jesus' princess single????? SS single???? plenty of other people here???? WHY?

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 09:58 PM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Fri 07/05/13 10:52 PM
Do we NOT struggle with it all Life, Family, decision making??? ...I know there's love lots of it THAT HE GIVES I LIVE IT!!! Not one Believer in scripture just Walking in Love ans didn't suffer something are you kidding me GRRRH!...and HAD TO WITHOUT A CHOICE have to LEAN HEAVILY ON THE FATHER!!!! NOT ONE!!! the weeping prophet Jeremiah, Elijah are you kidding me these GUYS went through it!!!WHAT MAKES ANYONE THINK THEY ARE ANY DIFFERENT! People think they are going to walk out of this unscathed NO TRAINING REALLY!!! How is he to build faith in us if we don't go through!!! OoOoo G-d is love and fairies(peace love and rose colored glasses ridiculousness) and no you aren't suppose to suffer...EEESSSSH (SERIOUS SARCASM)! He (CHRIST) suffered and through suffering he learned OBEDIENCE!!! NO STRUGGLE NO STRIFE REALLY!!! ! But if I didn't struggle wrestle with that angel to get My blessing ...then the walk is the for? I know it's the grace walk! But there are time when you do fight within...everyone does! THE FLESH SUCKS!!!! I wish I could KILL IT MYSELF!!!! But I can't Only he can I have to go into full submission in order to have the exchange( yes sometimes it's instant but not always)! More of him and Less of the World!!! YOU CAN't do it without HIM ...or You are Living By the LAW and WHO sits on the Mercy sit??? WHO??? YAHUSHUA! WHAT HAS YAHUSHAU BECOME GRACE AND THE LAW BOTH...In the Old testament you have two arch types Elijah and Elisha What both of them represent???? ESSSSH!!! I tire of this world ...I REALLY DO!!!

So tried of WEAK, FEEBLE MINDED NON~sense that spewing from others that's why I keep silent(I will from now on) and I endure and I will run that race BY His Grace! HE WILL WIN IN ME!!!!! Greater is He that is in Me!! the light barrier the Lair in world can KICK ROCKs!

Butterfly signing off~ for a while SS~san Onesan(sister) I'll be looking for your Email Much love and Hug!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25