Community > Posts By > Momoiro_Usagi_7

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 09:38 PM

I struggle with me not so much Him.

Well said. That is the basis for us all I reckon.

Wow....this is an endearing thought for me as well. Touches close to my heart.

there is no point in struggle wolfie

the message is one of love not struggle

where there is struggle - there is a need for a new idea :):heart:

Yacob struggled (wrestled)!! :heart:

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 09:34 PM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Fri 07/05/13 09:35 PM

groovin' chillin' and at peace can wait to see my love!
drinker :thumbsup: best wishes & good luck w/ that :)

Thankx I'm in for a lovely weekend *b:heart: eams*

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 09:24 PM
Photographer

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 09:22 PM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Fri 07/05/13 09:26 PM
Hippocampe, otherwise known as a kelpie

God first created Rebis,

Dionysus or Bacchus god of wine and madness and ecstasy.

Pan

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 09:03 PM

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 08:42 PM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Fri 07/05/13 09:05 PM

Hai hai hai

He came into my pupa and fought for me!

AHhhHh Dodosan you are to much!

But I'm still winning!

But...but...but I am one of your Facebook friends.

Dodosan ...and you shall remain...dakara you'll always have a friend in me! Always!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 08:36 PM

Let know SS when you have time you and I can pray together!!!

Sure Hun, I'll email?

Hai, Yes ...Momoiruchou@gmail.com

Thank you!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 08:35 PM

@ Momoiro_Usagi_7

How are u feeling now, Hun? I hope ur feeling better. I sent u some love and light...

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart

Psalms 37 vs 4

God Blessflowerforyou

these words bring tears to my eyes ...fully delighted and in love with him so much i ache. just waiting...just waiting! Thank you need this! God love you so much!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 08:25 PM
Hai hai hai

He came into my pupa and fought for me!

AHhhHh Dodosan you are to much!

But I'm still winning!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 08:22 PM
love it!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 08:18 PM
NEH~ VAH Winning!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 08:05 PM
Nothing and no one can cage me ... totally winning!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 07:53 PM
still winning

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 07:52 PM
groovin' chillin' and at peace can wait to see my love!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 07:48 PM

Although I am the winner, I can still be nice to butterfly girls.

Nice to who?

I'm still winning Haha

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 07:19 PM

butterfly slides in haha!

*Shares a snickers bar with Tifalockhart* ^___^ Hi it's a pleasure!

I thought you'd like this story Enjoy!

Next door to the princess who loved butterflies, there lived the daughter of the Grand Counselor of Regional Inspection. She was not of ordinary elegance, and, since her parents took great care in raising her, she had no equal.

This princess said, “People who love things like flowers and butterflies are foolish and strange. People are able to comprehend the inner nature of things, so it is tracing something to its origins and understanding its essence that is truly amusing.” She thus collected various types of insects with great passion. Saying, “I want to see the way they change,” she put them into several small boxes. Among them, she declared that “It is the profundity of the caterpillars that is elegant.” So, day and night, tucking her bangs behind her ears, she placed them in her palms and watched them carefully.

Because her ladies in waiting were afraid of insects, she summoned young boys of low social standing to catch them for her. She would ask the names of the insects and delight in naming her newest acquisitions.

Proclaiming that “It’s not good to fuss over one’s appearance,” she completely neglected to shave her eyebrows. Also, saying that “It’s annoying and dirty,” she did not blacken her teeth. Smiling with her blindingly white teeth, she would play with her insects lovingly.

Her ladies in waiting, thinking that her behavior was quite strange, would flee in fear and raise a great fuss. To these frightened young women, she would say, “You’re being rude and indecent,” all the while glaring at them from under her coarse black eyebrows, and they would become all the more perplexed.

Her parents would think “How extremely strange that she is so different.” And yet such thoughts were followed by embarrassed musings, such as, “Perhaps there may be some sense to her way of thinking. It’s strange. Whenever we think to say something to her, she becomes irritated. She’s a very intense child.”

They would say to her, “Well, that may be, but you’re getting a bad reputation. What people like is a pleasing appearance. If you keep amusing yourself with those creepy caterpillars, and people were to get wind of it, that would be terrible.”

In response, she would say, “That doesn’t bother me. It is in inquiring about everything in this world and seeing how it ends up that is important. What you’re saying is immature. After all, caterpillars become butterflies.”

She would take out some caterpillars that were entering metamorphosis and show them to her parents.

“What people call silk and wear on their bodies comes from silkworms that haven’t grown wings yet; and, when these silkworms become butterflies, it’s as if they had put on mourning clothes, since they become worthless.”

When she would say things like that, her parents had nothing to say in response and would give up. Of course, the princess was careful not to show herself to them, thinking that it is better for demons and women not to be seen. She would roll up the bamboo blinds in the dim interior of the main house just a little; and, screening herself off behind multiple blind frames, address her parents in this clever way.

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 07:10 PM
Fiona Apple - I Know

such a yummy song!

SOOoOoo Feeelin' it!

http://youtu.be/YtXZPFNhCuc

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:49 PM
I love the suit SS is it Gold Lamé????very pretty~

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:30 PM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Fri 07/05/13 06:31 PM
I'm partial to black and whites Nice pics! I like what you had to say about yourself Brief but nice! Good luck on your search!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:16 PM

..I precise..!!!

Its not for want of money.
I am not specific either for male or female,the desire may be from either side.
Its not even a result of Love or soft feelings.
Its not even a matter to force any body.
Simply, even matured,decent,sober but a little reaction, simple touching or due to some eye catching position or situation, its urges.
What is this..?
Pl.let me know..its happens to me.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Never! a waste of time!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25