Community > Posts By > Waqas

no photo
Sat 09/11/21 05:45 PM
Male virgins are not too shy on this website. They are always starting discussions about sex.

No offence but did you accidentally land in a dating forum or was it by choice? Firstly, this is a dating site so expecting ppl to speak nothing related to sex cause it discomforts you.....welp! peace be with you....Secondly, virginity/desperation has nothing to do with talking sex education such is for a shared view and if any is too shy to discuss sex they may refrain from commenting. lastly, forums are for gathering views not to chat or snap on youth just cause you think otherwise doesn't mean the rest are fool. Learn to respect.

no photo
Sat 09/11/21 05:25 PM
women determine if you have sex with them....

in other words they do not have to ask......

and still they say man tend to lead...smh smh smh

no photo
Sat 09/11/21 05:23 PM
Yes they do. Manifestations are different. This difference in manifestation is not exclusive to humans, if you are observant you shall find this difference in the animal world too.
So, you need to be observant and sensitive enough to recognize and act when that moment arrives in your life.
Best of luck :thumbsup:

yeah right the shyness

no photo
Sat 09/11/21 05:22 PM
Youre doing it wrong.

:joy:I am doing nothing there

no photo
Sat 09/11/21 12:30 AM
Meanwhile, back in this universe, male virgins seem obsessed with sex, which is why they keep starting topics on the subject.

I think you never got the point plus virgins are too shy to ever talk it openly.

no photo
Fri 09/10/21 02:05 PM
Would there be a population without everyone having a sex drive?

Not many women would have to ask for a fling.

population could be due to male dominated facts.

no photo
Fri 09/10/21 01:59 PM
MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME.THEY ARE NOT PHYSICALLY,,.THEY ARE

ENCULTURATED DIFFERENTLY.....START RESEARCHING YOU WILL FIND MORE

DIFFERENCES.....ITS AN ILLUSIVE OBVIOUS......

lol you just made the feminist look dumb :joy::thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/10/21 01:56 PM
Of course we do! Why would you think we don't? But if we just wanted to meet up strictly for sex and nothing else, we'd be on a site like Tinder or Friend Finder.

What why, for the obvious reasons, I mean I don't see gurls (unless pros) ever drop by a guy's chat without him asking. I agree there is not just fling flap that serves the purpose but I barely see them discuss it even if they do enjoy talking with the guy.

no photo
Fri 09/10/21 01:52 PM
You might find though, that staying in the forums is the safest option, as con artists won't bother to post on a regular base.

:thumbsup::joy:

no photo
Fri 09/10/21 10:22 AM
Yeah, pictures ...

Sometimes, they are too good to be true, sometimes they show indecent images, sometimes you can see that they are a fluke. But as always, pictures can be devieving.

Exactly! and they do make it difficult to rely on their honesty.

no photo
Fri 09/10/21 10:22 AM
FROM A PICTURE IT IS POSSIBLE WE CAN SEE THERE MENTAL HEALTH...HAS

THE PERSON BEEN GOOD TO THEM SELVES....DOES THERE APPEARANCE APPEAL

TO MY PERSONAL TASTE. A REAL PERSON WILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE PICTURE

AND WILL AT LEAST HAVE INFO IN THERE PROFILE.....YOU REALLY WANT

GOOD RESULTS YOU DO NOT TRY TO TALK FROM BEHIND A WALL....I GUESS

COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON FOR SOME....

All of this is just a reflection of what you see and perceive of it. How can you be so sure it is real and they were really as you perceive them judging on the mere pictures.

Indeed the world is full of judgmental peeps.

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 09:35 PM
Who are you, to presume bots don't date?
You seriously think a stork drone brings
baby bots?

Harrrrumph!

omg now I see why my profile needed 3 attempts of verification. :joy:

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 09:27 PM
I have dated.
I have had relationships.
I have also met friends as well.

woah! You must have been here for quite some time.

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 06:30 PM
It's full of real people who don't date or meet.

I can feel it now..it's more of a chat forum

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 05:24 PM
I always thought there was a shaming stigma attached to women who only want sex. In the US you often hear those women being called sluts or whores. At least that was how it was offline, I'm not so sure about online or dating sites. Or if that stigma is still attached. Based on some of the comments I've heard in the forums, it seems to be.

As far as men were concerned, those that were only looking for sex were considered to be "sowing their oats". It was considered normal for the young guys to sow their oats, but young women were supposed to be ladylike. Though I'm not sure who the young men were supposed to have sex with if it was inappropriate for young women to do so, haha.

I believe if a woman wants to seek only sex, that is her business. There is no right or wrong to it, unless she's using sex to hurt others, imo.

sex to hurt?

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 05:20 PM
The opposite of cold uncles???

lol

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 05:19 PM
i m looking for mature person for telephonic conversation

sure m listening

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 05:18 PM
I'm looking for a serious relationship

let me know once you grab one

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 05:17 PM
If this is a real platform, I am looking for a girl to be in a relationship with. In Karachi. She should be educated and broad minded. PM me.

let me know once you find out about its authenticity

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 05:06 PM
what fo you guys think of my profile?

badly needs a pic

Previous 1