Community > Posts By > I_Apathy_I

I_Apathy_I's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:48 PM

Do you like gladiator movies?

lol, most definitely. Gladiator and 300 were the ****.

I_Apathy_I's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:18 PM
Yay or nay? lol, do I come off as overbearing at all?

I_Apathy_I's photo
Wed 06/10/09 07:19 PM
Wouldn't say Corpsmen or Medics are the most dangerous job, but they are one of the most appreciated ;)

Good post.

I_Apathy_I's photo
Tue 05/05/09 06:44 PM
I'm ugly, but it's personality that counts right <3

I_Apathy_I's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:44 PM
This Calling- All That Remains or The Bleeding- Five Finger Death Punch. inlove with them equally right now (:

I_Apathy_I's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:17 PM
I think that's one of those situations you wouldn't know what you'd do till it happened. I'd probably get pissed either way, may as well be the same thing as kissing another guy.

I_Apathy_I's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:03 PM

Well of course you are correct in that but wouldn't the devoutly religious also have a personal responsibility not to accuse others of going to hell and being "sinners" simply because they dont share their belief system? It seems to me that the humility should extend to both?

Sure, if you want to put yourself on the same level as them. I don't see the point in humiliating someone to feel better about yourself or your beliefs. Besides that, from what i've got from every priest,minister,pastor w/e that i've talked to. If someone is in your face calling you a sinner and wishing you to hell and what not, they aren't exactly following their own beliefs.

I_Apathy_I's photo
Sat 09/13/08 05:19 PM

he has basically brained washed you fools to believe his only begotten son fell to the earth but god was like dude chill stop ,cause the jews are gods children ,but oops, if you dont except my only begotten son,your going to hell,so moses went and noah,sorry bastards:smile: idiots get over yourselveslove

Personally, I don't believe in god, of any sort or to any extent. I can't except that religion is based on faith..or some would say fiction :) But I respect peoples beliefs. I actually envy those with faith. I'd like to go to a shinny place when I die lol, but I truly believe it's non existent. Doesn't mean you should insult them, I mean c'mon.. would you really perfer if everyone in the world had the same opinion as you?

I_Apathy_I's photo
Sat 09/13/08 05:13 PM
Love and life and all things lost
Betrayed and beaten and nailed to a cross
Soulless crucifixion, what a sad story to tell
How everything good just rots in hell
A once red heart turns black as night
To fight or let death take flight
Looking to the past to predict the future
Scar after scar bruise after bruise what a horrible creature
Blood runs cold and chills my veins
Who's reality is this, am I just insane
But still I remain, holding fast, emotionally drained
It's all come down to thought
And even that is leaving me behind
Could I hit rewind could I start again
I suppose if I could I would but then who would I be
It's all uncertainty in a world of mixed greys
It's no wonder people lose their mind and choose not to stay
Spiraling downward just out of control
Pulling me down into your ****ed up hole
I'm losing everything with my fists still clenched
I'll go down swinging in blood I'll be drenched

I_Apathy_I's photo
Sat 09/13/08 04:56 PM
Mental issue girls are the best, but are also the most trouble lol. Usually pretty high maintenance.