Community > Posts By > Qball6988

Qball6988's photo
Tue 12/03/13 01:27 AM

what do you want !! a girl with sexy perfect body but fake or a slim and fat but real and natural ?? why

my name is Qball i am looking for a woman that is real on the inside as well as out someone who i can love for the rest of my life

Qball6988's photo
Tue 12/03/13 01:24 AM

what do you want !! a girl with sexy perfect body but fake or a slim and fat but real and natural ?? why

my name is Qball i am looking for a woman that is real on the inside as well as out someone who i can love for the rest of my life

Qball6988's photo
Sat 06/08/13 08:34 PM
Well i had just came home from seeing my brother who was in a nersing home and in a coma from a busted vain in his head and i walked in to my house and my wife and step son were siting there with a smile on there face and i ask them what war up and thay said she was going to have a baby and i bout fell out see i had tryed to have a kid sence i was 20 but the Dr.s tould me i had 1 chance in a milloin i was so sad and then when my son was born after thay cleaned him up thay gave him to me i lost it and i had to sit down that is what i loved to hear

Qball6988's photo
Sat 06/08/13 08:07 PM
To tell you the truth i'm not the tiape or man that goes for looks i think that what makes a woman is not her looks it's the way she presents her self if she has a good personalaty she is the most beautiful woman in the world