Community > Posts By > Lulu

Lulu's photo
Sun 09/12/21 09:25 PM
ive been on here a while..im a good guy and new to dating after 23 yr marriage.. do women ever leave the first message,why do you think i dont get responses

women do I have done severally a few reach out and reply and still go away others never even read or answer. it's a way of life we have to deal with but sometimes it hurts .🤷

Lulu's photo
Sun 09/12/21 09:23 PM
Be respectful...
(Damn! That actually hurt to type.) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But... Be respectful.

being mindful is great thanks for reminding him

Lulu's photo
Sun 09/12/21 09:21 PM
Love doesn't require sex and just because you have sex with someone it doesn't mean you love them.

that's very true

Lulu's photo
Sun 09/12/21 09:18 PM
When someone you don't know or barely know assigns you a pet name or endearment, does get under your skin?

I'm not talking about when an elderly person refers to you as Dear...probably because they've forgotten your name.

I'm not talking about the lady at the register or DMV who calls everyone Sugar...probably to avoid using the word Ma'am.

To me Baby, Sugar, Sweetheart and Darling, and the like, are endearments reserved for family, dearest friends and intimate partners. I guess to me their use is more of a right to be earned.

What say you?

I completely agree with you

Lulu's photo
Sun 09/12/21 09:17 PM
K found something that applies to the topic.:
whats up with women posting pic's with men. when their profile says looking for dating.
are they swingers, or do they just not know how to crop them out?
either way. the pictures send the message they are all ready dating some one.

:thinking:it's confusing

Lulu's photo
Sun 09/12/21 09:16 PM
The "Nothing written" Is definitely a waste of time. :)

I don't look twice to someone with nothing written it's a red flag

Lulu's photo
Sun 09/12/21 09:15 PM
What you say in a forum, like Mingle2, is it what you would say to people in day to day, face to face living?
Do you feel you represent yourself accurately, as much as can be, when on the internet?
Would you say what you say on the forums, in real life?

probably am straight forward and also atmosphere matters I don't pretend when uncomfortable I just leave the conversation