Community > Posts By > baby_gurl

baby_gurl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 11:14 AM
Edited by baby_gurl on Sun 09/21/08 11:20 AM

baby_gurl's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:56 PM
Im 22 and 5"0 as well, and ya i understand your "club" problem. not to get carded to often i always go to the same place to chill cause i know i can get in there.

baby_gurl's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:08 PM
Bye bye from Mariah Carey

Dedicated to my grand-ma who just passed away tonight... i love you grand-ma, and i will never say good bye.

baby_gurl's photo
Tue 09/16/08 08:34 PM
Thanks, all thoughts and prayers are needed

baby_gurl's photo
Mon 09/15/08 05:38 AM

I wanted to say thank you for everyone who has sent thoughts and prayers to my grand-ma, she was doing better and in the last 24 hours she has tock a turn for the worst, both her lungs are finished and the only thing that is keeping her alive is the fact that they are feeding her. So they are probably going to take the feeding tube out and let her die in peace... but thanks everyone for the small miracle that you guys gave to us, my grand-ma for a little while. May you all be blessed for everything you did.

BBG

I'm sure your grandmother is alive and well, just in another form in a better place

Excuse me, but if you haven't read well, she isn't dead yet. So before reply to a thread, it would be better that u read it completely!!

baby_gurl's photo
Sun 09/14/08 02:13 PM
Dear Diary,
Today has been a long day i just tock a trip from home to where my family lives in a plain with 2 kids and i can now say i don't ever want to do that again lol. But i have arrive safe and sound and surprisingly i still have hair on my head! hahaha

baby_gurl's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:30 AM
Hey and welcome to this world we call mingle2 where you meet alot of great people. Hope you find what you are looking for!!

baby_gurl's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:38 PM
i say YES you should ALWAYS obey your wife on WHATEVER she says laugh

baby_gurl's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:37 PM
ya i'll remember that thanks :)

baby_gurl's photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:20 AM
no no once your in here, your here for ever, ive been here for 2 years and i cant seem to leave anymore frustrated laugh

baby_gurl's photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:02 AM
Dear Diary,
Today hasn't been one of the greatest days ive had. I got a call saying that my grand-ma is gonna pass away as soon as they remove the feeding tube in her, and unfortunately i cannot be over there with my family since i don't have the money to go over. But may god, keep her in his arms, and keep her away from pain, may she die in peace and never be forgotten.:cry:

baby_gurl's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:04 AM
I wanted to say thank you for everyone who has sent thoughts and prayers to my grand-ma, she was doing better and in the last 24 hours she has tock a turn for the worst, both her lungs are finished and the only thing that is keeping her alive is the fact that they are feeding her. So they are probably going to take the feeding tube out and let her die in peace... but thanks everyone for the small miracle that you guys gave to us, my grand-ma for a little while. May you all be blessed for everything you did.

BBG

baby_gurl's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:15 AM
Im just a Hobby:angry: :angry: rant

Wait till i get a hold of you, no mercypitchfork

baby_gurl's photo
Wed 09/10/08 06:00 AM
ya i wouldn't get the roses like it was said, a nice springs bouquet could be nice and get them near her place. Good luck

baby_gurl's photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:31 AM
Edited by baby_gurl on Tue 09/09/08 10:31 AM

former marine sgt turned nanny

doesn't that make her the pacifer:laughing: :laughing:

ROFL:laughing: i guess it would

baby_gurl's photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:01 AM

taste tester for "twinkies"bigsmile flowers

LOL i love it i would of never though of that laugh

Jill-Private Secretary bigsmile

baby_gurl's photo
Tue 09/09/08 09:40 AM
doggy care giver happy

baby_gurl's photo
Tue 09/09/08 09:15 AM
i have to agree i have alot of crap in my car.

CD's, pepsi cans (empty), water bottles, kids toys, clean dippers (that my kids tock the bag and put em everywhere), juice stains on my seats, oh ya there's alot of **** in there lol

baby_gurl's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:51 AM
Lea happy happy

baby_gurl's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:49 AM
I've never been but i sure would love to go one of these days

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25