Community > Posts By > Bamagirl6

Bamagirl6's photo
Wed 07/07/10 03:06 AM

to myself laugh laugh laugh laugh

Love it! and totally true flowerforyou

Bamagirl6's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:59 AM

Dagnabbit....why does it always seem that the one I want is the one I can't have?????slaphead

back to the drawing board

haha...c'mon and climb on board my boat with me. It's named...

"Always seems the one I want is the one I can't have"

ahoy!!! if you're the Cap'n of this ship.....then I must be first mate.

Right on, you got it. drinker

Just bring tools and a life jacket since the "ones we want" won't be there to fix anything or save us from drowning...laugh

:laughing: Don't forget the drinks....drinks

Bamagirl6's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:56 AM

Dagnabbit....why does it always seem that the one I want is the one I can't have?????slaphead

back to the drawing board

haha...c'mon and climb on board my boat with me. It's named...

"Always seems the one I want is the one I can't have"

I'm in the same boat ... rant

I agree with OP... take a chance and no regrets!

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:07 PM
Single and happy about it today..... :laughing:

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 07/06/10 12:55 PM

As far as being into the game come on that is what ya went there for. If one goes to a sporting event that is why they are there sure you can get some talking in but one can't expect their full attention.

I'm not a big sports fan but I do enjoy games that are live just don't care for them on tv. I assure ya if I go to one I'm gonna have my beer and enjoy the game....

I have yet to have a guy be so rude that I got up and left without a word..... Shhshshs believe me if it was so bad I had to leave I would voice my opinion of why............

Ohhh well saved ya from paying for drinks later too..bigsmile

I totally agree with you Txsgal. I have never gotten up and just left a date....not yet, anyway...lol. I would have to voice my opinion of why also.

And she left at the bottom of the 3rd?? She didn't stick around very long at all, even if you were all into the game. Did you even have time to annoy or bore her?? winking Sounds like she was otd no matter what you did. At least it wasn't 5 years down the road... :laughing:

Bamagirl6's photo
Sun 07/04/10 09:54 AM
Wishing everyone a Happy and safe 4th of July!! Happy Birthday America! waving

drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker

Bamagirl6's photo
Wed 06/23/10 02:21 PM
Edited by Bamagirl6 on Wed 06/23/10 02:23 PM

I just got dumped by text message. what was your worst dump storry?

I got dumped via text message... That's the worst for me... That or just disappearing, I think it is a tie...

I've been dumped by text message also...after he sent his little text, I called him (he answered!) and I told him what I thought about the whole thing! drinker :angel:

The disappearing act is as bad.... A 5 year relationship with 2 of those yrs being engaged .... he up and just disappeared, left me with the diamond.... I haven't talked to him since...good riddance! rofl rofl

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:48 AM

:heart:What do you do when you can't find the one for you?:heart:

happy Do you give up?happy

bigsmile Or keep pushing for the dream?bigsmile

Depends on what day it is.... laugh

I think in general though.. You should keep pushing for the dream and not give up but to let go of the things that you can't change, which is easier said than done with me.... :heart:

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:42 AM

I just roll with it. No sense in beating myself up over what I can't change.

Now, when the day comes that my right hand walks out on me....then I will be in trouble.

laugh laugh

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:38 AM
Single and looking :banana:

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:37 AM

The heart was not made to be a door mat yet it gets walked on more than any other part of the body?? The heart was not made to last forever yet seems to take the most abuse?? The heart does NOT come with a brain of its own yet is handed the most crucifying and hardest issues to deal with?? The heart is the most precious gift you can give someone, why is it almost always the first thing compromised in a relationship???

not going through it again SINGLEbrokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

I know how you feel. It's not fun to get your heart hurt especially when the two people involved have different goals about the relationship. One person wants commitment and momogammy and the other wants to play and date/sleep with others .... frustrated rant frustrated

I'm still single after 14 years...... brokenheart sad brokenheart

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:14 AM

any women askin me out is sexy!!!especially if she says she wants itflowerforyou
WHAT ALL YOUR MONEY...........

laugh laugh

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:12 AM
Edited by Bamagirl6 on Tue 10/06/09 05:18 AM
I'm not sure I would just walk up to someone and ask for their phone number or a date. But I would go up to them, say "hi" and start a conversation to see if the attraction is mutual. Then take it from there.

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:43 AM
Ready...Willing...and Able.... laugh bigsmile

Bamagirl6's photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:14 PM

I had been on a number of sites for about 2 or 3 years and had no luck at all.

I was COMPLETELY stunned to have met my Soul's delight here....smooched smooched smooched

I never thought I'd meet that special someone online, but I did....It can happen :heart:

Angel, I'm glad you've met someone....flowerforyou

But it seems that's always someone else's story and not mine....frustrated

Maybe 2009 will be my year....:banana: bigsmile

Bamagirl6's photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:11 PM

Is the person's sanity part of the equation?tongue2

:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl

I guess it would depend on your sanity tongue2 winking

rofl :laughing:

Bamagirl6's photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:06 PM
Roll Tide ROll!!!!!!! :banana:

SEC Championship here we come! Rammer Jammer, Yellow Hammer, Give 'em hell Alabama!! :banana:

Bamagirl6's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:44 PM

OTHER FINGER + OTHER CAR DOOR = CRUSH AGAIN:cry: sad

:laughing: rofl That's my kind of crush... sad

Bamagirl6's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:30 PM
Luvrly... hehe.... just bored out of my freakin' mind.... drinker

Bamagirl6's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:26 PM

Single. Thought I might have something going but...whatever. Stupid boys and their stupid boy penises. XD

rofl rofl

Yeah....STUPID BOYS!

Hey....waaaaaaaaaait a minute!!!!!!... I'm a boy and me not stupid!:laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: are you sure?? j/k flowers

I'm still single.... and trying to have fun with it.... :banana: drinks biggrin

Previous 1 3